Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Precisely. The simple fact that he conflates the leadership role, with treating ones loved ones and charges like a dog; shows that he never has been fit for a leadership role. Which is almost certainly why his SO allows him to think it’s 50/50. When shit goes down, and shit gets real; there needs to be no debate as to who has the final say.

you are the fucks calling your spouses inferior, not me.

How can you claim to love your wife while calling her an inferior human being?
In never labeled my spouse inferior.

That is what this whole discussion is about. The claim is that women are inferior and thus need the man to command them.
A family needs the father/husband to command it.
Really?? I was working my ass off as my wife took care of our children She was more responsible than me in having the 2 great children they turned out to be

Precisely. The simple fact that he conflates the leadership role, with treating ones loved ones and charges like a dog; shows that he never has been fit for a leadership role. Which is almost certainly why his SO allows him to think it’s 50/50. When shit goes down, and shit gets real; there needs to be no debate as to who has the final say.

That is what this whole discussion is about. The claim is that women are inferior and thus need the man to command them.

Children need parents to raise them and guide them to adulthood. A wife does not need a husband to command her unless you view her as inferior to you.

A wife deserves a real assertive man and not one of these pussies.

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Don’t snoop around too much… You might find out my story is spot on...haha

Your story is straight out of Penthouse Forums.

You do not fool anybody.

That’s exactly what all metrosexual pussies think

Such a tough little guy on the internet you are!

You aren't tough even in the internet... Mr. Beta Bucks in real life?

To quote a former President...
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”

Children need parents to raise them and guide them to adulthood. A wife does not need a husband to command her unless you view her as inferior to you.

A wife deserves a real assertive man and not one of these pussies.

There is nothing real about viewing your wife as inferior to you. There is nothing real about domineering your wife. There is nothing real about a man afraid of letting a woman think and act for herself without their command.

they are inferior when it comes to rational thought and decision making,,,

Who is the "they" you speak of?

are you speaking of women or these misogynist that view women as inferior?

of course I mean women,,,

catching up
In the latest Fortune 500 list, published Thursday, you’ll find a new record: As of June 1, 33 of the companies on the ranking of highest-grossing firms will be led by female CEOs for the first time ever.

To be sure, that sum represents a disproportionately small share of the group as a whole; just 6.6%. But it also marks a considerable jump from last year’s total of 24, or 4.8%.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is funny as hell. My wife and daughter are both nurses, one in a Critical care unit and one in the ER. They both literally make 100 decisions a day that could cost someone their life...but they are inferior in decision making!

you people are too fucking much.

Man, this has been an enlightening thread. I had no idea we still had so many so called men that still thought like cavemen. Holy fuck is all I can say.

catching up
In the latest Fortune 500 list, published Thursday, you’ll find a new record: As of June 1, 33 of the companies on the ranking of highest-grossing firms will be led by female CEOs for the first time ever.

To be sure, that sum represents a disproportionately small share of the group as a whole; just 6.6%. But it also marks a considerable jump from last year’s total of 24, or 4.8%.

This is a great shorting strategy. Since they select the CEO's based on gender rather than accomplishments, it's evident what the outcome will be.

catching up

Keep in mind, women are not only battling the business side, but also these dinosaurs that still exist that think women are inferior to them.

catching up

Keep in mind, women are not only battling the business side, but also these dinosaurs that still exist that think women are inferior to them.

Haven't we already gone through this dozens of times? No one thinks you are superior to anyone. People are mostly amazed that a man can act so much like a woman and a bitch at that. No wonder these people have trouble assigning their genders.

That is funny as hell. My wife and daughter are both nurses, one in a Critical care unit and one in the ER. They both literally make 100 decisions a day that could cost someone their life...but they are inferior in decision making!

Man, this has been an enlightening thread. I had no idea we still had so many so called men that still thought like cavemen. Holy fuck is all I can say.

of course I dont mean all,,,but for the most part they are irrational and emotion driven

but as with yours they can be trained to do just about anything but hard work

Really?? I was working my ass off as my wife took care of our children She was more responsible than me in having the 2 great children they turned out to be
As she should have been. If you credit your SO for the bulk of your own progenys success; then you by default admit that you were derilict in your duty. That’s on you...

catching up

This is a great shorting strategy. Since they select the CEO's based on gender rather than accomplishments, it's evident what the outcome will be.

upload_2019-8-19_13-12-42.png

catching up

some need to be specific as to what they are inferior at,,they are not inferior in all aspects,,,

of course I dont mean all,,,but for the most part they are irrational and emotion driven

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

yep, nothing hard about working 13 hour shifts on your feet the whole time!

Keep digging that hole

Too bad you cannot be trained to be logical

catching up

some need to be specific as to what they are inferior at,,they are not inferior in all aspects,,,

According to the cavemen in this thread they are inferior to men...period.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

yep, nothing hard about working 13 hour shifts on your feet the whole time!

Keep digging that hole

Too bad you cannot be trained to be logical

yep ,,,compared to being on your feet all day climbing ladders with hundreds of pounds of materials,,,I would take the air conditioning anytime,,,

As she should have been. If you credit your SO for the bulk of your own progenys success; then you by default admit that you were derilict in your duty. That’s on you...
Once more you're wrong My hard work got them into private HS's great colleges with no debt for them to pay a beautiful home with mostly great friends around I did see them on Sundays and weekday evenings and made the most of my time with them I had my job to do as did my wife TOGETHER we are a success

Forum List

Back