Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was
""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

Being an American should be a requirement for American citizenship, or at least having the capabilities to become an American. You wouldn't pass.

Lets see...one of us spent 20 years defending this country while the other one does nothing but sit on the computer and post hate...hmmm..which one is more American....

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was
""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.
So you're saying all people of color that are citizens are treated equally ??

No, I am saying that the phrase applies only to American citizens. Of course, there may be other things that overrules the phrase. However, slaves weren't citizens so if your point was that slaves should have been equal, well no.

Of course Americans quickly dispensed with the morally questionable activity. In the middle east rampant with your favorite religion of Islam, it's still the reality today. Yet you bitch and moan here...

What he is saying is that those people should not be citizens.

Yes and no. The world of today and that of our founders is like talking apples and oranges. Sure the founders wanted freedom from an oppressive government, but let's not cherry pick things. One such example, back then if an American wanted to go anyplace in the world (such as Cuba) the government didn't put up barriers, nor were any in place here to greet immigrants.

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

Being an American should be a requirement for American citizenship, or at least having the capabilities to become an American. You wouldn't pass.

The really sad news is he's not alone

the only thing you really need a women for is child birth,,the rest can be taken care of in 5 mins in the bathroom,,

Nuff said.

Thanks for coming clean about your life.
keep in mind that hard work is a matter of perspective,,,

very true.

Which makes your comment about women not being able to work hard all the more stupid and bigoted.

being able to work hard is different than doing real hard work,,,

dollar to a dime neither your wife or daughter could last an hour with me on just about any job site I've been on,,

My point was clear and concise, it doesn't require your fabrications in order to be understood.

The slaves the people owned, were not citizens, and hence the equal treatment would not apply. They wrote law for AMERICANS, not AFRICANS. You have trouble with it because you are not Americans.

My point was clear and concise, it doesn't require your fabrications in order to be understood.

The slaves the people owned, were not citizens, and hence the equal treatment would not apply. They wrote law for AMERICANS, not AFRICANS. You have trouble with it because you are not Americans.
Gee wish my draft board knew that Wouldn't have had to serve in our Army No bone spurs for me

the only thing you really need a women for is child birth,,the rest can be taken care of in 5 mins in the bathroom,,

Nuff said.

very true.

Which makes your comment about women not being able to work hard all the more stupid and bigoted.

dollar to a dime neither your wife or daughter could last an hour with me on just about any job site I've been on,,

same would be said of you at their jobs. The thing about their jobs is they are not only physical they are also mental. A single mistake could cost a life.

It is not hard to be a pack mule, it just takes time to build up to it.

Gee wish my draft board knew that Wouldn't have had to serve in our Army No bone spurs for me

Sort of cute the guy that lacked the balls to actually serve his country is telling two that did we are not Americans.

There goes another irony meter

Nuff said.

very true.

same would be said of you at their jobs. The thing about their jobs is they are not only physical they are also mental. A single mistake could cost a life.

That type of high stress mental work is where women are possibly even worse than physically intensive labor.

Nuff said.

very true.

That type of high stress mental work is where women are possibly even worse than physically intensive labor.

you are a fucking moron. Nothing could be further from the truth.

What do you/did you do for a living?

Trying to figure out which is more entertaining here or over at the DOW These guys could make a living doing comedy

very true.

So I take it you believe that women dominate the chess rankings then?

Nuff said.

very true.

That is why less than 10% of nurses are males...because females suck at such things!

ec545c3d10b463fe228e0955d6a69faa93cbd5effe4406122556bcf9278339ac.jpg

very true.

So I take it you believe that women dominate the chess rankings then?

Real life and death decisions there...

upload_2019-8-19_14-2-0.jpeg

very true.

That is why less than 10% of nurses are males...because females suck at such things!

ec545c3d10b463fe228e0955d6a69faa93cbd5effe4406122556bcf9278339ac.jpg

Being a nurse is high stress mental work?

You must be kidding me. Well of course, you have never done any demanding mental work... so of course... a nurse!

Unreal, being a nurse is one of the easiest jobs there is and an IQ of 70 is probably enough.

You must be kidding me. Well of course, you have never done any demanding mental work... so of course... a nurse!

Unreal, being a nurse is one of the easiest jobs there is.

Yeah, a nurse on a critical care floor where seconds can mean the difference between life and not living...yes it is.

with each post you just prove your ignorance.

so, why are you afraid to tell us what you do/did for a living?

Unreal, being a nurse is one of the easiest jobs there is.

Yeah, a nurse on a critical care floor where seconds can mean the difference between life and no living...yes it is.

No. You are talking out of your ass.

But thanks for letting us know that you have swallowed the full feminist programming. A nurse is now the most stressful job ever, which practically requires one to be an Einstein to cope with the mental overload.

Well done Gator!

Forum List

Back