Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

No, because it is still illegal to do so, even if some people break that law. We made it so it was illegal to do so, that is a good thing...well, I think so...clearly you do not.

So, why do you think that you wife and your daughter that you brag about a lot are not to be trusted with the right to vote? Do they agree with your position that as women they do not rate to vote for our leaders?

Haha...were an old school,traditional, real, all American family...My wife and daughters KNOW that if we followed old school ideals and processes we’d have ourselves a higher grade society...So NO they couldn’t give two fucks about their right to vote....they’d happily forgo their right if that meant keeping wetbacks and ignorant filth from the polls...TA-DA!

you have trained them well. They know there place and it is under your rule. Well done!

LefTarded pussies would piss themselves over the command I have of my family...nutless LefTarded men concede their nuts to their wives...I totally get it.

Not piss, just pity. If your family had love it would not need command.

My wife and I are equals, I am not better than her and she is not better than me. We actually took the "and two became one" very seriously.

This is the model we raised our children with and one they will take with them. I at least know my daughter will never end up with a loser like you.

I will say this post does explain much about you.

The gamma fantasy where men and women are equal, and women seek mates who they believe are equal. Usually a woman would upgrade at this point... or well, a long time ago.

I hope you don't have sons.
I have two sons, both heterosexual, what did I do wrong?:04:

catching up
In the latest Fortune 500 list, published Thursday, you’ll find a new record: As of June 1, 33 of the companies on the ranking of highest-grossing firms will be led by female CEOs for the first time ever.

To be sure, that sum represents a disproportionately small share of the group as a whole; just 6.6%. But it also marks a considerable jump from last year’s total of 24, or 4.8%.

This is a great shorting strategy. Since they select the CEO's based on gender rather than accomplishments, it's evident what the outcome will be.

upload_2019-8-19_13-18-59.png

catching up
In the latest Fortune 500 list, published Thursday, you’ll find a new record: As of June 1, 33 of the companies on the ranking of highest-grossing firms will be led by female CEOs for the first time ever.

To be sure, that sum represents a disproportionately small share of the group as a whole; just 6.6%. But it also marks a considerable jump from last year’s total of 24, or 4.8%.

Keep in mind, women are not only battling the business side, but also these dinosaurs that still exist that think women are inferior to them.

some need to be specific as to what they are inferior at,,they are not inferior in all aspects,,,

According to the cavemen in this thread they are inferior to men...period.

the only thing you really need a women for is child birth,,the rest can be taken care of in 5 mins in the bathroom,,

I think the founders would have no issues with the amendments. That's how they set it up. I think they WOULD have problems with some of the rulings from the bench though. The Dems love to legislate from the bench rather than just pass the law or amend the Constitution.

Jefferson would be appauled at what happened with the separation of church and state issue. All the founders would.

So yes, the amendments have helped make America better. The legislation from the bench has made it worse. And some if the legislation from Congress has made it worse as well.
Our founders created the Judicial Branch
Not every interpretation of the Constitution requires an amendment

Let’s get back to the meat on the bone Golfing Gator
So you feel as though AMERICA and the majority of it’s people have benefited by freeing the slaves and by allowing needy, dependent leeches with no skin in the game AND WOMEN the right to vote?
Surely you can show us with stats or something...right?
We can’t really go on “because I said so”.....Your turn
Every American has skin in the game

In never labeled my spouse inferior.

That is what this whole discussion is about. The claim is that women are inferior and thus need the man to command them.
A family needs the father/husband to command it.
Really?? I was working my ass off as my wife took care of our children She was more responsible than me in having the 2 great children they turned out to be
As she should have been. If you credit your SO for the bulk of your own progenys success; then you by default admit that you were derilict in your duty. That’s on you...
Once more you're wrong My hard work got them into private HS's great colleges with no debt for them to pay a beautiful home with mostly great friends around I did see them on Sundays and weekday evenings and made the most of my time with them I had my job to do as did my wife TOGETHER we are a success
Then quit whining about it, expecting an atta boy. That’s what you were supposed to do.

In leftist land women not only pretend to be males. Men pretend to be women as well.

Let’s get back to the meat on the bone Golfing Gator
So you feel as though AMERICA and the majority of it’s people have benefited by freeing the slaves and by allowing needy, dependent leeches with no skin in the game AND WOMEN the right to vote?
Surely you can show us with stats or something...right?
We can’t really go on “because I said so”.....Your turn
Every American has skin in the game
Slaves were responsible for the great wealth allowing America to separate from England AND pay off our war debt

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

No, we will take the American values.

You can go to the very "modern" shitholes.

""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

American values according to Norman...women are inferior beings and black people are even more so.

""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.

American values according to Norman...women are inferior beings and black people are even more so.

Golfing Gamma and other men who act like bitches are inferior beings.

That's the kind of values that built the country.

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

Yet the premise of this thread is that only white males should be allowed to vote...do you then think that only white males should be allowed to be citizens?

Being an American should be a requirement for American citizenship, or at least having the capabilities to become an American. You wouldn't pass.

So you're saying all people of color that are citizens are treated equally ??

Forum List

Back