Have We Been Interpreting Quantum Mechanics Wrong This Whole Time?

I am amazed at what people respond to when I post. The stuff about the sun seems pretty intriguing to me, but not apparently to anyone else and I dont understand that.
But I think this is a very interesting subject. Is the problem with the Sun related to the physics of bubble formation? Or nonlinear turbulence in plasma? Would be an interesting maths exercise to speculate.

But I think this is a very interesting subject. Is the problem with the Sun related to the physics of bubble formation? Or nonlinear turbulence in plasma? Would be an interesting maths exercise to speculate.

The big mystery is why does the sun cool millions of Kelvin as it approaches the Photosphere to as low as 3800K and then reheat in the Corona back up to millions K again?

IT seems that the heat of the suns nuclear core plays out and the vast majority of the heat of the sun comes from some kind of magnetic/electrical energy of some kind in the Corona itself. Whatever the Corona heat is, without it I wonder what our Sun would look like.

The big mystery is why does the sun cool millions of Kelvin as it approaches the Photosphere to as low as 3800K and then reheat in the Corona back up to millions K again?

IT seems that the heat of the suns nuclear core plays out and the vast majority of the heat of the sun comes from some kind of magnetic/electrical energy of some kind in the Corona itself. Whatever the Corona heat is, without it I wonder what our Sun would look like.
I read somewhere, that as hydrogen fuses into helium in the sun, and helium doesn't move until energy levels that the sun can't produce, the remaining hydrogen is found more towards the outer surface, so heat generation moves outwards. It would be surprising though how this would be in the corona. If magnetic and electric fields are suspicious in the corona, we have space probes to measure them. The total charge of the sun is +17 Coulomb, I think. Assuming that this is mostly the corona charge, we can calculate from the Savard-Laplace law, how much magnetic moment is needed to move this amount of charge to a kinetic energy of k * 3800K where k is the Boltzmann constant. Let me guess, our probes don't measure that much magnetic moment, right?

In a landmark study, scientists at Delft University of Technology in theNetherlands reported that they had conducted an experiment that they say proved one of the most fundamental claims of quantum theory — that objects separated by great distance can instantaneously affect each other’s behavior.
-yesterday's NYT

Kinda fascinating this idea of quantum entanglement. The universe 'communicates' with itself outside of the dimensions of space and time?

Forum List

Back