Have We Been Invaded????

This post is so ridiculous.
FB_IMG_1634124960595.jpg

So is Biden.

konradv Let's see, our inner cities are lawless shooting ranges thanks to DEFUND THE POLICE, we have undocumented immigrants and drugs pouring across the border, we have American hostages in Afghanistan because Bozo Biden pulled the troops before getting the people out. Nothing to see there but OH NOOOS! January 6th!!!!! :aargh:
Biden has totally screwed the pooch in a short 9 months.

Viktor
You bet we've been invaded by over a million more illegal aliens.

Assholes who cost we tax payers billions each year. Many have the Chinese virus and Bidung is bussing and flying them all over our country. He's dumping them in cities and towns. Those cities and towns should drive them all out.

Everyone of them should have been bussed back to the border. Bidung is a walking, talking incompetent disaster and we tax payers are footing the bill.

If you don’t know, you’re part of the problem.

So you can't come up with anything?

It was the day the Nazi democrats ended the 1st Amendment and threw 600 Americans in a gulag for protesting against perceived election irregularities. The Iron Fist of the Reich outlawed protest against the party and the Gestapo enforced the crackdown.

The politicians sold out America for personal gain. That's why so much of what these traitor politicians do seems to conflict with the best interests of the American people. That's why Trump's America first scared them, it disrupted their corruption and graft.

So you can't come up with anything?

It was the day the Nazi democrats ended the 1st Amendment and threw 600 Americans in a gulag for protesting against perceived election irregularities. The Iron Fist of the Reich outlawed protest against the party and the Gestapo enforced the crackdown.
You’ve been told over and over again. Not my problem that you have memory problems.

Says the Nazi who doesn't know the difference between and insurrection and a protest.

I would challenge you to find a post from me calling those "peaceful protest" but you are just like all the other Trump worshiping fucking morons on this forum and lack even one tiny bit of integrity so it would be a waste of time

I would challenge you to find a post from me calling those "peaceful protest" but you are just like all the other Trump worshiping fucking morons on this forum and lack even one tiny bit of integrity so it would be a waste of time

Calling the 1/6 Reichstag Fire an "insurrection" is about as fucking stupid as it gets.

CHAZ/CHOP was an insurrection. A protest, even a violent one, isn't even close.

Remember, you Nazis did the same in 2018 and thought it was grand, Eva Braun Pelosi praised those who stormed the Capitol.

1634137107245.png

Calling the 1/6 Reichstag Fire an "insurrection" is about as fucking stupid as it gets.

CHAZ/CHOP was an insurrection. A protest, even a violent one, isn't even close.

Remember, you Nazis did the same in 2018 and thought it was grand, Eva Braun Pelosi praised those who stormed the Capitol.

I do so enjoy when you morons prove me correct.

With Biden in the White House and a Democrat majority in the House, it feels like the USA has been invaded by a foreign power. They do more damage to the USA than the USSR ever did.
Faux Xiden is owned by China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, you name it.

He has spent his life being a political prostitute.

Forum List

Back