Have We Been Invaded????

I do not have troops, but yes one was inside legally and the other broke in.

Looks to me like you and your Reich have significant Brown Shirt troops.

1634139306784.png

Told it? We all watched it happen.

The right of protest was once cherished - now it is a thing of the past. Mob violence by democrat Brown Shirts will continue, but legitimate protest is outlawed by your Reich.
There was nothing legitimate about 1/6, shortbus.

With Biden in the White House and a Democrat majority in the House, it feels like the USA has been invaded by a foreign power. They do more damage to the USA than the USSR ever did.
This is the kind partisan idiocy that is destroying our nation.

It hurt the feelings of lefties across the nation!
Now had we torched and looted DC, tossed in a few random murders and claimed the capital grounds an autonomous zone they would have loved it.
ONLY if it was done at the insistence of Maxine Waters or the like.

Then you would have never even heard the term "insurrection" uttered.

With Biden in the White House and a Democrat majority in the House, it feels like the USA has been invaded by a foreign power. They do more damage to the USA than the USSR ever did.

For starts everyone should read 45 declarations of communist takeover of the USA, the Demonicrats instituted all of it and then some, especially under the disguise of COVID. Read 1984 as well, George had the Demonics number and within reason he even nailed the year.

hahaha...I voted against all this shit that's fucking your ass right now....DID YOU, you dumbmotherfucker?
Yep, I sure did, you ignorant mother-raping pile of puss. I don't vote for shitty candidates. That's your thing.

False equivalency, property vs an attack on our democractic institutions in service of a narcissitic, grifting demagogue.

This is a Constitutional Republic, Retard. What the Reichstag Fire involved was no different than what you Nazis did during the Kavanaugh confirmation. The ONLY difference is which team was doing it.

I condemn both, you lie about both - claiming that when you Nazis did it is was "da peeples speaking" and when the Americans did it it was "INSURRECTIFYING."

Forum List

Back