Have We Seen Bob Beckel's Fits Now That He Has Been Proven Wrong Over Wire Tapping&Susan Rice?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :oops-28: :poop: Did anyone of catch those few episodes when he was ripping at Trump when he claimed he was being wire-tapped? and about a week later we all found out that Trump was being spied upon?, and yet Bob Beckel had to find a way to still make Trump look like he was still making it all up, and yesterday Bob was still having a cow trying to cover for Susan Rice.
:piss2:
Poor Bob, he needs to cool down or he might have a stroke while cursing on The Five.
:iagree:

I never had a doubt that Obama, the most corrupt POTUS ever, spied on him. That's a no-brainer.

I never had a doubt that Obama, the most corrupt POTUS ever, spied on him. That's a no-brainer.
no matter what current facts/updates they throw at Bob,,he still denies them, and probably releases about three farts at the same time.

:argue: :oops-28: :poop: Did anyone of catch those few episodes when he was ripping at Trump when he claimed he was being wire-tapped? and about a week later we all found out that Trump was being spied upon?, and yet Bob Beckel had to find a way to still make Trump look like he was still making it all up, and yesterday Bob was still having a cow trying to cover for Susan Rice.
Poor Bob, he needs to cool down or he might have a stroke while cursing on The Five.
Hate to say it but Beckel isn't playing with a "full deck" he had a rough life and it is what it is... he's more to be pitied than derided... except he keeps putting himself out there for our deserved ridicule

The fact is that when you take Rice's denial x 2 wks. ago then her attempt at explaining why she was in the database --> unmasking.... then you take Farkas and her dissemination assertions... Lots of fodder for an investigation and this time around we don't have complicit AG's in place...(Holder / Lynche) probably Dana Boente instead of Sessions...

Hate to say it but Beckel isn't playing with a "full deck" he had a rough life and it is what it is... he's more to be pitied than derided... except he keeps putting himself out there for our deserved ridicule
hes bound to curse live on air sooner or later......i remember when he said "Pussy" once,,lol

it was a better show without him. At least Juan knows how to laugh.

it was a better show without him. At least Juan knows how to laugh.

True... but Juan is pretty dopey. He a complete shill for any Democrat, no matter how bad or wrong they are. I think he's just really gullible.

I miss Juan

hes bound to curse live on air sooner or later......i remember when he said "Pussy" once,,lol
Well, that's certainly no longer out of bounds.

I'm looking forward to Susan Rice going before the House Intelligence Committee and doing her best to obfuscate the facts in front of Trey Gowdy... That should be exciting regardless of ones political persuasion....

I'm looking forward to Susan Rice going before the House Intelligence Committee and doing her best to obfuscate the facts in front of Trey Gowdy... That should be exciting regardless of ones political persuasion....
Susan Rice: at the time, I did not recall whatever it was I was doing and I believe that George Bush was involved with the leaking of Trump Towers and Hillary Clintons Cath Bags

Susan Rice: at the time, I did not recall whatever it was I was doing and I believe that George Bush was involved with the leaking of Trump Towers and Hillary Clintons Cath Bags
Yup... but Gowdy will make it a 'brilliant' spectacle...

The fact is that there is no evidence that Trump was wiretapped. Susan Rice did nothing illegal in this case. She had the credentials to get the information. You Trump supporters are trying hard to deflect attention from Russia.

Yup... but Gowdy will make it a 'brilliant' spectacle...
I knew Trump wasnt making the story up. and it doesnt surprise me that Obama sent aliens from Mars to spy on Trump

Bobs on tonights edition, still trying to make Rice a Roni look as innocent as Kim Guildfoil

Forum List

Back