Have We Seen Bob Beckel's Fits Now That He Has Been Proven Wrong Over Wire Tapping&Susan Rice?

I've moved way beyond that. I think we need to know the how and why and the extent to which the Russians participated in our campaigns. No one can ever "prove" that it affected the outcome, and it is a waste of time to argue about that, imo. Some people also seem to feel the Trump campaign's contact with the Russians was unusual and want that investigated. I'm not so sure about that--all coincidental as far as I've heard, but I admit I'm not following a lot of it, since it is conjecture at this point.
Maybe we already know all we're going to know about this whole matter. That the Russians had thousands of internet folks trying to sway the opinion of voters and no doubt pushing all the Fake News garbage that so many people have bought lock, stock and barrel. That is an old propaganda technique that the Russians use without hesitation. That they succeeded in hacking the DNC, which had very little of any real ammunition to offer, is a given. That this whole situation is being used as political fodder to such a degree is amazing to me. I don't know what to make of it.

countries have tried to influence the elections in other countries ever since there were countries and elections. The USA has always tried to put who they want in charge of other countries. Sure, Russia does it, so does the UK, France, Germany, Japan, China, and the USA.

its not a big deal. this is nothing but a lib/dem/media attempt to distract from Trump's successes and the fact that the American voters rejected Hillary clinton
Might be. The hacking the DNC and releasing it to Wikileaks was a big deal in my mind, though.

I think the only group that it really affected were Bernies supporters. I know that when that evidence came out i was shocked that the DNC would be so unethical. And, when bernie sold out to clinton is one of THE determining reasons for why i decided to vote for trump. So, I would definitely say the wiki leaks dump had a serious effect on my decision for who i was going to vote for, but had bernie not sold out, I would have voted for johnson. No one i know on the Democrat side in my area would ever have voted for hilary. We were all berners at the outset, and then went johnson or trump during the general.

hilary was never going to get our votes regardless of inside job. And inside job it was.
Like I said, the actual impact on the final vote can never be proven. I wouldn't have voted for Bernie in the end because he is a one issue candidate and I didn't at all trust how far he would go expanding an already Jabba the Hut government. I think a majority of people would have decided the same.
Be that as it may, that action by Russia was a big deal irregardless of the outcome. Rather than all this nosing around about collusion (which will be extremely hard to ever prove), I'd rather the finest minds in Washington were getting experts to figure out how to fight more hacking and how to shut down that f-ing Wikileaks.

Well, the simplest way to prevent hacking is to have a SOS that doesn't put sensitive material on a unsecured server, and have a high ranking member of her campaign not fall for a phishing scheme that my ten year old wouldn't have fallen for. So, ALL of the DNC "hacking" issues were self inflicted because they really aren't that smart.
Robby Mook hired the little LIB man-buns' based on how cute they were, not on their computer savvy.

Forum List

Back