Have you been disowned by your family & friends over politics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Have You Been Disowned By Your Family & Friends Over Politics?
Have you been disowned by your friends & family over politics?

This has to stop. It’s eroding the fabric of society & causing untold misery.

Please share your personal experiences in the comments about how you’ve been targeted & ostracised by family & friends for your political views.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul nails it across the entire board and you still can't get zombie brains to understand MSM purpose no matter what you do.
They would rather see families destroyed over being a an idiot........

It's a shame families allow this bs to split them apart

I've been informally disowned by family for years...

and politics had nothing to do with it.

Most of my interactions with family takes place on facebook where I post a lot of alt-right memes and stuff. I haven't been disowned yet, but I have been told to shut up and stop caring about things.

I have had friends and family start talking politics ... Then beg to change the subject when I slaughtered the ideas their silly partisan politics had to offer.

Please share your personal experiences in the comments about how you’ve been targeted & ostracised by family & friends for your political views.

Paul nails it across the entire board and you still can't get zombie brains to understand MSM purpose no matter what you do.

It's only an observation, but it's ALWAYS one sided. Marxists scum will have NOTHING to do with vocal Conservatives.

Conservatives are always tolerant (even if they disagree) of other viewpoints.

My oldest son will not have anything to do with me since I tried to tell him on FB that the Utopian government that pays for all that Bernie wanted would send us all to the poor house.

Last edited:
It's only an observation, but it's ALWAYS one sided. Marxists scum will have NOTHING to do with vocal Conservatives.

Conservatives are always tolerant (even if they disagree) of other viewpoints.

I don't know ... I am a conservative.
I can be tolerant of others' views ... But partisan talking points (left or right) are easy to deconstruct.

This country has a wonderful Constitution.
It's not as vague as people would like to make it out.
Once you understand the principle the federal government was never intended to be a clearing house of individual desires ... Partisan politics falls apart.

There are no zombie brains in your family who have disowned you? You seem so tolerable.

Last edited:

a couple of nieces and a nephew cut myself and my two other brothers off facebook

after calling us a bunch of names for voting for Trump

--LOL

There are no zombie brains in your family who have disowned you? You seem so tolerable.

If I wasn't tolerable fool I wouldn't have lasted two years on this board with a bunch of ignorant assholes. Meaning with the low blow ignorance I would have left this place and not come back.

I've got more tolerance than you have in your dreams. =)

If I wasn't tolerable fool I wouldn't have lasted two years on this board with a bunch of ignorant assholes. Meaning with the low blow ignorance I would have left this place and not come back.

None is more ignorant than the one who doesn't know the difference between tolerable and tolerance.

None is more ignorant than the one who doesn't know the difference between tolerable and tolerance.

You said tolerable, liar.

You said tolerable, liar.

I didn't say otherwise, stupid.

Forum List

Back