Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Of course weed. Like that still every once and again.
Used to love speed too, weird given my distaste for the stronger stuff.
Meth I did once, but it was put in my coffee to keep me awake on a road trip. Not a happy camper about that one. I like to choose.
Shrooms made me see stuff that wasn't there (although strangely apt). And puke. Avoided them like the plague since.
Pane was interesting once, and blotter twice. Wouldn't revisit today, but colors were intense.

my business partner got into freebasing...ruined the business...ruined his life for a while....

when his lady told him to pick freebasing or her....he opted for his pipe....

i heard later he was doing better

x never appealed to me....and i dont do speed.....just makes me upset...my tummie....i am debbie downer lol

We called it E, but anyway though, that was fun while it lasted. I'll never forget the first time the roll kicked in. I was afraid to take the whole pill, so i took half. The half started kicking in and I was like gimme the other fucking half! :lol:

It was such a shitty hangover the next day though. Make sure you have NOTHING important to do the next day. One of those lay in bed all day type hangovers, body totally shut down.

The pain meds were prescription.
And in the earliest eighties, we didn't call it crack, we all thought it was freebase. A distinction without much of a difference, as it turns out, but freebase involved ether, and some of the earliest mixes involves lithium (THAT had to be a fucked up combination!).
Hell, I didn't know I smoked crack until I did a research paper on the subject. I did know that whatever the form, I didn't like it much. A RIVER of tequila had to be consumed to come down.
I guess I was a little too tightly wound to begin with, and that's why I didn't like it so much.
Thankfully.

The main difference is that freebase is made using ammonia and ether to separate the coke from the chloride, and crack is a safer way of doing it using just water and baking soda.

Don't forget cost (of production) reduction and safety in handling. Ether was the cookies in the milk that burned Pryor.

I'm embarrassed and ashamed at how much I know about drugs.

I'm a success story though, so I guess it's not that bad.

So way back in my bad teens. Yellow jackets, whippets, weed, I tried coke and it didn't do a thing for me. I tell ya, i wasn't much impressed with any of it. It was an "oh yeah, been there, tried that, move on" kind of experience. I don't like the feeling of being out of control. I will have a wine or a drink occasionally, but ive never been drunk.

So way back in my bad teens. Yellow jackets, whippets, weed, I tried coke and it didn't do a thing for me. I tell ya, i wasn't much impressed with any of it. It was an "oh yeah, been there, tried that, move on" kind of experience. I don't like the feeling of being out of control. I will have a wine or a drink occasionally, but ive never been drunk.

We had a friend who would sniff a line and get nothing out of it. No matter how good the stuff was, it did nothing for him. I never understood it. Here we all are blowing lines all night long, impatiently waiting for the next one to be chalked out, and this dude blows a line and walks away like it's nothing.

He always wanted to do ONE though, just to see if maybe THIS time it would work.

At least it was more for us :lol:

O, I have been blind, falling down drunk. In danger of alcohol poisoning level of drunk, and both times, I had NO idea it was coming. I had a prodigious capacity in college -- I did 20 shots of tequila the nite I turned 20 -- but in my 30's, drinking scotch, I was suddenly damned near comatose. Out, in a bar. Did not end well.

Nothing is 100% reliable. Get fucked up at home, and never alone.

But I do think altering one's headspace is a normal human appetite, and should not be punished.

We had a friend who would sniff a line and get nothing out of it. No matter how good the stuff was, it did nothing for him. I never understood it. Here we all are blowing lines all night long, impatiently waiting for the next one to be chalked out, and this dude blows a line and walks away like it's nothing.

He always wanted to do ONE though, just to see if maybe THIS time it would work.

At least it was more for us :lol:

Yep, coke didn't do a thing for me. I got the same looks he did. He may have been like me, and had a high tolerance to everything.

I did aspirin once, does that count?
(We won't mention all the pharmaceuticals, pot, coke and hallucinogens.)

You try WAY to hard to be funny sometimes, when the situation just isn't calling for it.

I'm just sayin.

You try WAY to hard to be funny sometimes, when the situation just isn't calling for it.

I'm just sayin.
Can't bat 100 every time. Besides who's trying?
I'm just sayin'.

I think that both Ringel and Paulie overuse the phrase "I'm just sayin'".

I'm just sayin'

I'm just sayin.
I'm just sayin'.

Batting 100 means you're only getting a hit 10% of the time. So in retrospect, I suppose you're right on that one :lol:

But seriously, you made this same type of joke earlier in the thread. Enough already :lol:

Have you done illicit drugs or not?

I'm just sayin'.

I think that both Ringel and Paulie overuse the phrase "I'm just sayin'".

I'm just sayin'

true story

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

I'm just sayin.
I'm just sayin'.

Batting 100 means you're only getting a hit 10% of the time. So in retrospect, I suppose you're right on that one :lol:

But seriously, you made this same type of joke earlier in the thread. Enough already :lol:

Have you done illicit drugs or not?

Memory fading (or just a serious lack of sleep). I don't remember posting anything similar in the same thread. Oops!
Have I done illicit drugs? Only my polygraph technician knows for sure.
And yeah, I did leave a zero off didn't I..... I need some sleep.... :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back