Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I think that both Ringel and Paulie overuse the phrase "I'm just sayin'".

I'm just sayin'

true story

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Please-stop-using-my-likeness-to-convey-your-blasphemous-humor.jpg

Ecstasy no.

All else yea. Some I tried once and drooped, some I did regularly...I grew up in the 70's, that my lame excuse and I am sticking to it.

Add nitrous, quaaludes ( Rorer 714, who remembers that? ) , THC and a few other barbiturates to the list for me at least.

Clinical research shows that THC acts as a bronchial dilator, clearing blocked air passageways and allowing free breathing.[2], [3] In one study, marijuana, “caused an immediate reversal of exercise-induced asthma and hyperinflation.”[4] Numerous cases of asthma have been treated successfully with both natural and synthetic THC. In one report, a young woman used marijuana with her doctor’s approval. Over the course of several years her attacks were almost completely cured with low doses of inhaled cannabis smoke.[5]
Medical Marijuana - Asthma

I've tried lots of stuff. Never used anything on a regular basis. Except for alcohol maybe. I manage at least a few drinks a week.

i dont think pot is good for asthma.....

lets get back to the x....isnt that the sex drug....i use to have the recipe for roofies.....i just dont get why anyone would want that trash however

i dont think pot is good for asthma.....

lets get back to the x....isnt that the sex drug....i use to have the recipe for roofies.....i just dont get why anyone would want that trash however

It makes you carefree and open. You basically feel like you love everyone.

'Hofmann 2000' they called them or 'jubilee Hofmann', it was LSD. The ones they called 'Miraculix' (the magic-brewer from French Comics Asterix) were more a visual thing. There were many more, but those were the best 2 you could get in my times. Miraculix was more a visual thing, Hofmann a brain thing. I liked the latter better.
I never took them more then 2 times a month. After being on a trip I already had to recover at least 30 hours just lying dead in-front of TV (preferably animal documentaries).

Mush rooms don't match those 2 LSD sorts.

P.S: already a long time ago.

Marijuana: Pretty much every weekend, get at least a 20 bag a day. (And it's good stuff) And the person I know gives it to me 10$ a Gram. not bad eh?

X: Did it twice, hardly remember much. I'd only do it in special occasions.

Alcohol: A Beer a day.

2 times I tried cocaine on new-year evenings, then I left it. Because cocaine pushes you into criminal activities. It is too expensive for a youngster, if you want to consume it you are forced to sell it. Also I did not have the connections to procure it, those ones I knew I could buy from were assholes whom I did not want to have contacts with.

From ecstacy I tended to chew like a cow out of hyper-activity. My whole right backtooth was damaged after some months. The doctor had to replace the backtooth. I never took any pills again.
The most scariest thing ever for me was, when my best friend placed a Mariah Carey CD into the CD-player whilst we were on ecstacy. That was really scary, it took me again some months to be convinced that he is no Gayhook93.

I still do hashish (its the only thing I do nowadays).
My cousin grows the trees outdoors in Mediteranean climate and makes his own hashish. Sometimes he stomps the plates with a Soviet sickle.
When I was younger, I always tried to get the hashish plates with a Maroccoan star on it.
In my geography (may differ in USA) those were considered good ones, I don't know if anything from N.Africa ever reaches USA.
The Hashish coming from France was the worst, sometimes even plastic in it.
Middle Eastern hashish was literally not to get when I was younger (grew-up in Germany).
Nowadays I can get my hand on Syrian hashish, but the one from my cousin is still the Best. I know what is in it, he not only makes firm ones able of holding a stomp on it, but he makes also gluey ones like playing dough, but it extremely scratches the lungs... This one you can't smoke as joint, it will not burn-out for use within cigarette paper. This type hashish is for pipes etc for fast intake.

Yano,

For as much pot as I did back in the day, I just realized that I never did the brownie thing. Never even tried them.

Always heard it was a ginormous waste of the weed though. Proportionately you have to use way more in order for a brownie to pack the same punch. But having never done it, don't know if this is true or not.

I've eaten those and cookies, but never been involved in the baking process so I don't know for sure. But yeah I've heard the same. Glass bowls are the best way to smoke, as far as weed conservation goes.

Except for my first time, the highest I've gotten was off a gravity bong. It's kind of a waste of weed because it works best if it's one-bowl one-hit. But I got so ripped. I was coughing for like five minutes after my hit, just streaming tears and completely out of myself once I stopped. It was one of those debilitating highs were getting up and walking across the room to change the music is an epic journey. Good times. :thup:

How creative have you gotten with the gravity bongs?

We made one using one of those big Deer Park water bottles that sit on the water coolers, and used an inground swimming pool to draw the smoke in.

We just wanted to see how big we could go. :lol:

We would just use a bucket of water with some ice and 2 liter pop bottle with the bottom cut off, and the top rigged for the bong slide. We duct-taped it to keep it airtight. Ghetto. :lol:

Someone lost the top and the slide and none of us have made another one, so the g-bong's been in remission for a few months now. That high is almost too much. I couldn't even been social on it, so it was a rare event for me anyways.

One of my buddies tried it with a 10-gallon water tank. They sawed the bottom off and did it in a hot-tub. I wasn't there, but he said they went through an entire half-eighth because they keep adding bud to the bowl as they were pulling it up. I guess one of them fucked up and lost a lot of the smoke. The suction on those things is wicked, even with a 2L bottle.

I've eaten those and cookies, but never been involved in the baking process so I don't know for sure. But yeah I've heard the same. Glass bowls are the best way to smoke, as far as weed conservation goes.

Except for my first time, the highest I've gotten was off a gravity bong. It's kind of a waste of weed because it works best if it's one-bowl one-hit. But I got so ripped. I was coughing for like five minutes after my hit, just streaming tears and completely out of myself once I stopped. It was one of those debilitating highs were getting up and walking across the room to change the music is an epic journey. Good times. :thup:

How creative have you gotten with the gravity bongs?

We made one using one of those big Deer Park water bottles that sit on the water coolers, and used an inground swimming pool to draw the smoke in.

We just wanted to see how big we could go. :lol:

We would just use a bucket of water with some ice and 2 liter pop bottle with the bottom cut off, and the top rigged for the bong slide. We duct-taped it to keep it airtight. Ghetto. :lol:

Someone lost the top and the slide and none of us have made another one, so the g-bong's been in remission for a few months now. That high is almost too much. I couldn't even been social on it, so it was a rare event for me anyways.

One of my buddies tried it with a 10-gallon water tank. They sawed the bottom off and did it in a hot-tub. I wasn't there, but he said they went through an entire half-eighth because they keep adding bud to the bowl as they were pulling it up. I guess one of them fucked up and lost a lot of the smoke. The suction on those things is wicked, even with a 2L bottle.

Why is it, I wonder, that GB's seem to get you way more messed up than smoking a comparable amount of weed with something else? :eusa_think:

I still do hashish (its the only thing I do nowadays).
My cousin grows the trees outdoors in Mediteranean climate and makes his own hashish. Sometimes he stomps the plates with a Soviet sickle.
When I was younger, I always tried to get the hashish plates with a Maroccoan star on it.
In my geography (may differ in USA) those were considered good ones, I don't know if anything from N.Africa ever reaches USA.
The Hashish coming from France was the worst, sometimes even plastic in it.
Middle Eastern hashish was literally not to get when I was younger (grew-up in Germany).
Nowadays I can get my hand on Syrian hashish, but the one from my cousin is still the Best. I know what is in it, he not only makes firm ones able of holding a stomp on it, but he makes also gluey ones like playing dough, but it extremely scratches the lungs... This one you can't smoke as joint, it will not burn-out for use within cigarette paper. This type hashish is for pipes etc for fast intake.

It's hard to find hash where I am. We had to make a little bit ourselves using the keyf from the marijuana we smoked.

Forum List

Back