Have you guys heard?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Bush & Reagan are still president. Crazy shit huh. Their names come up in near every thread about our current problems. I don't know about you but with all this new evidence brought forth explaining how everything is totally their fault, I don't think they will get my vote in the next election.
Oddly enough as soon as the next Republican president takes office & runs into problems I bet IT WON'T BE OBAMA'S FAULT.

Amirite?

Damn, Reagan's been dead for a while now...

Maybe the Libs will support him, since he can vote Democrat!!!

Bush & Reagan are still president. Crazy shit huh. Their names come up in near every thread about our current problems. I don't know about you but with all this new evidence brought forth explaining how everything is totally their fault, I don't think they will get my vote in the next election.
Oddly enough as soon as the next Republican president takes office & runs into problems I bet IT WON'T BE OBAMA'S FAULT.

Amirite?
No, bringing up those two provides an infinite supply of examples why republicans are the worst hypocrites ever. You fully and viciously supported them for shit you rage about today and somehow do not even care how schizophrenic you all look. In the future feel free to bring up Obama whenever the left is knee-jerk rejecting things they like right now.

Amirite?

LOL....yeah no one wants to own Bush anymore.

Anyway- interesting article in the latest edition of Foreign Affairs- the entire issue is focused on reviewing Obama's foreign policy- first two articles are one pro- one against- good articles so far.

But one comment that was made that I really do like- the author said America's foreign poilcy is not an individual sprint by each President- but really a relay race- with each President carrying the baton for his leg of the race.

• Banned

Amirite?
No, bringing up those two provides an infinite supply of examples why republicans are the worst hypocrites ever. You fully and viciously supported them for shit you rage about today and somehow do not even care how schizophrenic you all look. In the future feel free to bring up Obama whenever the left is knee-jerk rejecting things they like right now.
Cite an example, just one, of ME supporting something they did that I now condemn Obama for.

OR

STFU troll

Amirite?
Cite an example, just one, of ME supporting something they did that I now condemn Obama for.

OR

STFU troll

Name three things that Reagan did that ou support.

• Banned

Amirite?

Anyway- interesting article in the latest edition of Foreign Affairs- the entire issue is focused on reviewing Obama's foreign policy- first two articles are one pro- one against- good articles so far.

But one comment that was made that I really do like- the author said America's foreign poilcy is not an individual sprint by each President- but really a relay race- with each President carrying the baton for his leg of the race.
I would happily take Bush back. In an instant. In fact I bet if you had the courage to create a poll asking that you would see just how stupid you look.

Amirite?

I would happily take Bush back. In an instant. In fact I bet if you had the courage to create a poll asking that you would see just how stupid you look.

Why is it you like Bush better than Obama---outside of their skin color? Be specific

Amirite?

Yes we've heard. A Liberal .0000001 % Indian who claimed to have been killed by Custer claimed that Bush and Cheney were the cause of the Little Bighorn Massacre.

Amirite?

OR

STFU troll
I do not keep track of your individual positions on things since I am not interested enough to care but I will never forgive you assholes for taking the government's side when the domestic spy network was being built just because the left did not like it.

Amirite?
And now, boys and girls, let's learn the difference between a tu quoque fallacy and hypocrisy. In the former, the respondent is at fault. In the latter, the initiator is at fault.

Tu Quoque:

POSTER 1: Republican Senator Flaccid was just caught with a hooker.

POSTER 2: What about Clinton's blow job? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Hypocrisy:

POSTER 1: President Omaba just used a government helicopter to go to the beach. What do you expect from a Democrap?

POSTER 2: President Shrub used to use a government helicopter to go to the beach every weekend!

POSTER 1: SHRUUUUUUUUUUUB!

Amirite?

I am sure you would happily take Bush back.

There are still countries we have not invaded yet.

I actually thought Bush was not President. Every time the big economic crash is discussed, Carter, Clinton, and even Obama are blamed. Negroes, Barney Frank, but never Bush.

Amirite?

Bush isn't a bad guy , he just may some bad decisions by letting corrupt Cheney brainwash him.

I was hiking a few years back up in the northern California redwoods where basically it was in poor shape, it had a plaque for Reagan in his Governor years.
Just like the years of Bush and Reagan who love their rich people , some things will never grow back or take years to recover.

~

I don't actually think any of the Presidents going back to Ford were 'bad guys'- some were more fun and interesting than others(Reagan/Clinton), and some made bigger mistakes than others.

But I never felt that any of them were bad guys........until you reach Nixon......

Amirite?
Impressive accomlishment by Reagan given he's been dead since 2004 he really is great to have done this.

Amirite?

Why?

Former U.S. President George W. Bush apologized for the Iraq War today, saying the conflict was "his biggest mistake."

He asked the American people to forgive what in retrospect was "a clear example of poor judgement."

George W. Bush Apologizes for Iraq War

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

Ummm I wonder why America almost collapsed, why would you want that again?

~

As evidenced by this thread, nutbags bring up Bush way more often than liberals do. It isn't even close.

WoW, if you believe that you're more out of touch than I ever imagined...and that's saying a lot.

Forum List

Back