Have you heard, Maobama to start a 12 week campaign swing

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Yep, the libs dear leader is heading out on the campaign trail again to try to sell his version of voodoo economics. Same stump speech every time with a few lines changed to pander to the locals, this SOB has no idea what leadership is. Makes you wonder how many 100's of millions this waste of time will cost us while the WH remains closed to tours.

Obama to launch 'Jobs and Opportunity' tours

While I am no fan of Obama, the alternative is an absolutely twisted republican party that has gone so far to the right as to be absurd. So, I will be voting independent again.

When the going gets tough the president gets going. It's like clockwork. When a political crisis comes up the president goes campaigning. I guess we won't see him again until 2014.

When the going gets tough the president gets going. It's like clockwork. When a political crisis comes up the president goes campaigning. I guess we won't see him again until 2014.

Yep, blow town till the heat is off, that is definitely his MO.

At this point it's just telling the truth to you brainwashed RW morons. Too bad you refuse to listen...

Obama was a fucking liar during his first campaign, his second campaign and he's been a fucking liar for the last 5 years.

deskjob.png

At this point it's just telling the truth to you brainwashed RW morons. Too bad you refuse to listen...

Only brainwashed moron I see around here is you, why is it you can very rarely put two sentences together? Is your attention span really that short, you know they have ADD medications out there, it might help.

Yep, the libs dear leader is heading out on the campaign trail again to try to sell his version of voodoo economics. Same stump speech every time with a few lines changed to pander to the locals, this SOB has no idea what leadership is. Makes you wonder how many 100's of millions this waste of time will cost us while the WH remains closed to tours.

Obama to launch 'Jobs and Opportunity' tours

It's not like we have any problems....geez

Seriously though. Just think of it as several weeks he won't be in DC mucking shit up.

Only brainwashed moron I see around here is you, why is it you can very rarely put two sentences together? Is your attention span really that short, you know they have ADD medications out there, it might help.

And he claims to be or have been a teacher :lol:

Forum List

Back