Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

One congresswoman has called for an investigation and said they would investigate if they take back the House. It is Boebert.

That is a piss poor excuse for the SAME PEOPLE at the drop boxes. Multiple times, sometimes for days.
Boebert? She doesn't know enough to come in out of the rain & she's going to start an investigation?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I believe what is proven, I believe what has actual evidence. The stolen election lacks those things.

No doubt at all in your mind? No question at all?

I'm not sure 'proof' exists that the election was stolen cuz how would you know for sure how many of those votes went to Biden vs Trump? But there is a heckuva lot of evidence that election laws were broken. The same guy goes to several drop boxes in the same night and stuffs multiple ballots into the box and you still think there was no fraud? In a state where Biden won by such a slim margin there were hundreds of these people stuffing drop boxes night after night in the middle of the night and you got no problem with that?

Biggest problem for Dinesh D’Sousa is his movies are just plain boring

Michael Moore is a Douchebag but his movies are funny

D’Sousa thinks he is being profound and that his content is compelling. It is very low grade propaganda

Does this mean you watched the movie?

I decided not to watch the video because Trump and his followers have had a lot of court challenges and failed SCOTUS drops the multiple states lawsuit TWO years ago.

It is time to drop the endless election is stolen complaining because nothing will happen anyway.

Does this mean you watched the movie?
I have tried to watch several of his movies and last only a few minutes

They are just not that good even for propaganda
They are laughably bad
The key to propaganda is you can’t be so obvious about it
The RW media won’t even give him visibility

Walk down memory lane..........where and org had a sister as a judge and ruled for SISTER.............imagine that.........Refusing to purge the registry of names that NO LONGER LIVED IN GEORGIA........

Over Ruled..........has Stacey.......come by for dinner after the trial.............OK SIS.

23v44y.jpg

I have tried to watch several of his movies and last only a few minutes

They are just not that good even for propaganda
They are laughably bad
The key to propaganda is you can’t be so obvious about it
The RW media won’t even give him visibility
You are the one who is laughably bad. Is that what your award is for?

Not really.

I have posted this about 20 times now asking those who say the election was stolen if they had ever done the sort of digging I did....maybe you will be the first.

................................................................................................................................................

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

Not really.

I have posted this about 20 times now asking those who say the election was stolen if they had ever done the sort of digging I did....maybe you will be the first.

................................................................................................................................................

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.
It has been proven to the point of filing charges for breaking 30 laws. The AZ. RINO AG will not peruse it. The election had 0 intergrity.

Plenty has already come from it. It is too late to change what it has done. You are too stupid to recognize what this exposed.

LOLOL

Oh? What has come from it? A bunch of nutcases who already b'lieve the election was stolen; now really, really, really b'lieve it?

What if you get a ping from the same phone at different drop box locations in the middle of the same night and you have video of the person stuffing multiple ballots into the drop boxes wearing surgical gloves which he or she immediately removes and trashes them? Oh, and BTW takes a picture of the ballots being stuffed into the drop box, so many of them that some of them fell on the sidewalk?

What part of, they never showed a single person at more than one drop box, don't you understand?

As far as the gloves, for all anyone knows, she was wearing them to avoid touching the drop box due to covid and she had no idea how many people before her touched them. I did exactly the same thing for a period of time when pumping gas.

As far as the pictures, there's still no evidence those people were harvesting ballots, delivering them to multiple drop boxes, or being paid for such. It's merely a blank accusation by Gregg Phillips, who's already been caught lying about voter fraud. There are other reasons for taking such pictures such as wanting a record you dropped your ballot off. Here's an example of someone taking a picture with what appears to be a single ballot...

1228679689.jpg.0.jpg

You got nothing because there's nothing there.

What part of, they never showed a single person at more than one drop box, don't you understand?

As far as the gloves, for all anyone knows, she was wearing them to avoid touching the drop box due to covid and she had no idea how many people before her touched them. I did exactly the same thing for a period of time when pumping gas.

As far as the pictures, there's still no evidence those people were harvesting ballots, delivering them to multiple drop boxes, or being paid for such. It's merely a blank accusation by Gregg Phillips, who's already been caught lying about voter fraud. There are other reasons for taking such pictures such as wanting a record you dropped your ballot off. Here's an example of someone taking a picture with what appears to be a single ballot...

1228679689.jpg.0.jpg

You got nothing because there's nothing there.
You are digging your hole deeper with asinine excuses.

Any investigation will put the content and the film in the news. That is a good thing.

It's a good thing if they actually find any fraud. Since you're batting 0.000 since the election in that department, you'd be foolish to get your hopes up again; but being the abject imbecile you are, you most certainly will anyway. And when no fraud is again demonstrated, it becomes a bad thing for you as even more people will wake up to the ruse perpetrated by Trump and his minions.

I'm not sure 'proof' exists that the election was stolen cuz how would you know for sure how many of those votes went to Biden vs Trump? But there is a heckuva lot of evidence that election laws were broken. The same guy goes to several drop boxes in the same night and stuffs multiple ballots into the box and you still think there was no fraud? In a state where Biden won by such a slim margin there were hundreds of these people stuffing drop boxes night after night in the middle of the night and you got no problem with that?

"The same guy goes to several drop boxes in the same night and stuffs multiple ballots into the box"

Post the video of that.... or you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back