Have you still got your CDs ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Still got boxes of vinyl as well. They are mainly in the garage. Maybe 00 12" singles and albums. Couple thousand CDs. I dont listen to them ever. Idont know if the stereo still works.
I had visions of passing them down to my kids as part of my estate.
But Im pretty sure they would bin them straight away.

My little brother was a DJ and ive got a lot of his 7inch singles here. Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambataa, Sister Sledge, Specials and so on. ( big garage)

I take them out of their sleeves and stare at them. They bring back memories that a streaming service never does. Nobody ever shed tears over Spotify.

Have you still got your old music and do your kids laugh at you?

Still got boxes of vinyl as well. They are mainly in the garage. Maybe 00 12" singles and albums. Couple thousand CDs. I dont listen to them ever. Idont know if the stereo still works.
I had visions of passing them down to my kids as part of my estate.
But Im pretty sure they would bin them straight away.

My little brother was a DJ and ive got a lot of his 7inch singles here. Grandmaster Flash, Afrika Bambataa, Sister Sledge, Specials and so on. ( big garage)

I take them out of their sleeves and stare at them. They bring back memories that a streaming service never does. Nobody ever shed tears over Spotify.

Have you still got your old music and do your kids laugh at you?

I still have my CD's in a nice rack. I don't play them that often unless I am on a road trip and use the CD player in my car.

I gave my Elton John albums to my 20 year old nephew. He was so excited to open the album covers and see all the great art work and lyrics. He loves playing them on his turntable. I hadn't played them in over 40 years I'm happy he is enjoying them.

I still have mine. The Famous EP from Mason Ramsey is my most recent purchase and I got it when I saw him for my first time earlier this year on March 22nd. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back