Having trouble figuring out how to get my camera in my microwave to work.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Seriously though. With dumbass statements like that & alternate facts who the hell can continue to defend those kinds of moronic statements.

That woman is racing against Trump's Tweet fingers to see who can dig the deepest, the fastest.

What in the friggety flying fuck are you even flailing about here?

Did USMB disable your link button again?

You have to change it from cook mode to camera mode it's not that tough.
i dont think those tiny cameras were installed in those 85 pound micro wave ovens from 1977.. {people in third world countries like detroit still use them,,right?}

Kelly Anne Conway must lead a interesting life. I wonder if she has a microwave in her dwelling. I'm not sure who sounds more stupid. Trump or the people who try to defend him.

Proof she lied!!!! (see photo)

upload_2017-3-13_16-27-2.png

Seriously though. With dumbass statements like that & alternate facts who the hell can continue to defend those kinds of moronic statements.

That woman is racing against Trump's Tweet fingers to see who can dig the deepest, the fastest.
He is talking about Kelly Annes comment about microwaves spying on us

Kellyanne Conway on surveillance: We have 'microwaves that turn into cameras'

Thanks. How pathetic is an OP who has to depend on some post downthread to explain what the fuck he's even talking about.

First Conway and Trump would need credibility for this kind of statement to have a negative impact.

I wonder which one of Monica Lewinskys devices has a hidden camera,,,maybe we can ask Bill?

Microwaves aren't just for ovens dummies.

You can intercept microwave transmissions from long distances and Conway was referring to this method of espionage.

Do you really think your Snap Chats are private?

I see stupid people everywhere....

Do sissie critics of Kellyann really think microwaves are only used to make popcorn?

She was being facetious. Everyone should know, by now thst it's the smart refrigerators. They not only have cameras inside and out but can be programmed to order when something is low. They have cameras and are connected to the internet, just like your tv.

He is talking about Kelly Annes comment about microwaves spying on us

Kellyanne Conway on surveillance: We have 'microwaves that turn into cameras'

Thanks. How pathetic is an OP who has to depend on some post downthread to explain what the fuck he's even talking about.
Perhaps if you had a more worldly thought process, you wouldn't need someone else to explain things to you.

CONWAY: There was an article that week that talked about how you can surveil people through their phones, through their — certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera. We know that is just a fact of modern life.

nope Kelly, thats a fact proving youre dumber than a damn hammer.

````````````````

of course she lied her ass off trying to cover it ..

Kellyanne Conway walks back surveillance comments

Forum List

Back