Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

There are 18 agencies that help unwed mothers with support for them and their children. They are all funded by tax dollars. Last year the bill was $482 billion dollars.
That is a subject entirely different from transgender lunacy.

There is no such thing as "transgender". Whatever sex you are born, that is what sex you are from birth to death.

You appear to be in denial. I sense I am talking to a trans loon. If that is the case, I feel some sympathy for you , but not enough to waste taxpayer $$$ on craziness.
I am definitely not a transgender person, I am a gay man and I know what prejudice and hatred is I felt it most of my life from people like you. Not being able to freely talk about the love of your life, having to hide who you are from society. This is something no one should have to go through so yes I do empathize with transgender people. Obviously I'm not the only one the Hawaiians, a truly loving and peaceful society feel the need to protect their transgender citizens. That is the mark of a good society.

That is a subject entirely different from transgender lunacy.

There is no such thing as "transgender". Whatever sex you are born, that is what sex you are from birth to death.
It uses a whole lot more tax dollars and that's one of the stupid things you complained about.

Hawaii pass this bill so lunatics like you can't harm their citizens that are transgender. Equality and justice under the law that's what our constitution is supposed to offer to everyone no exceptions.
Not everyone in society is equal to everyone else. In the past, crazy people were housed in insane asylums, and then people decided to let these people roam free, Now we have nutjobs all over the place, not being cared for in the treatments they really need. Bad decision.

We ought to go back to having mental institutions, but with maybe a bit more humane methodologies, and trans loonies are the first ones that ought to be admitted.

Not everyone in society is equal to everyone else. In the past, crazy people were housed in insane asylums, and then people decided to let these people roam free, Now we have nutjobs all over the place, not being cared for in the treatments they really need. Bad decision.

We ought to go back to having mental institutions, but with maybe a bit more humane methodologies, and trans loonies are the first ones that ought to be admitted.
I'm sorry I live in the United States no one is better than anyone else everyone is supposed to have equality and justice under the law. You must be some Russian or something.

I am definitely not a transgender person, I am a gay man and I know what prejudice and hatred is I felt it most of my life from people like you. Not being able to freely talk about the love of your life, having to hide who you are from society. This is something no one should have to go through so yes I do empathize with transgender people. Obviously I'm not the only one the Hawaiians, a truly loving and peaceful society feel the need to protect their transgender citizens. That is the mark of a good society.
It is not prejudice or hatred, and that is a cowardly shield you are trying to use, and hide behind, while verbally abusing the people who simply express their objective assessments of your psychological pathology.

The reason you are not accepted as a homosexual, is because you are mentally deranged into thinking that your condition is normal. This is from decades of misinformation propaganda designed to support and unsupportable notion.

And no, it is NOT the mark of a good society that supports mental aberration. That is the mark if a sick society, which is doing harm to its citizens, not good

It uses a whole lot more tax dollars and that's one of the stupid things you complained about.
Uh excuse me, I complained about unwed mothers receiving child support tax dollars ? I dont recall that.

However if an unwed mother receives welfare for her kid, but she keeps on having kids out of wedlock than yes, I would oppose continuing to give her more and more money, unlimited, for as many kids as she feels like having.

It is not prejudice or hatred, and that is a cowardly shield you are trying to use, and hide behind, while verbally abusing the people who simply express their objective assessments of your psychological pathology.

The reason you are not accepted as a homosexual, is because you are mentally deranged into thinking that your condition is normal. This is from decades of misinformation propaganda designed to support and unsupportable notion.

And no, it is NOT the mark of a good society that supports mental aberration. That is the mark if a sick society, which is doing harm to its citizens, not good
Those ridiculous, ludicrous arguments didn't work 50 years ago; they are definitely not going to work today. I'm sure the bill in Hawaii came about because of some horrific attacks by people like you that occurred to transgender people. People who attack other people, people who attack other people's lives and try to detract or discredit their lives are the people that are the problem. Wake up already you are the problem. Transgenders are the victims. Statistics prove that.

Uh excuse me, I complained about unwed mothers receiving child support tax dollars ? I dont recall that.

However if an unwed mother receives welfare for her kid, but she keeps on having kids out of wedlock than yes, I would oppose continuing to give her more and more money, unlimited, for as many kids as she feels like having.
You can't even follow a conversation, you said it transgenders shouldn't be getting tax dollar support in any way. I pointed out that they were taxpayers and and workers just like you or I. I brought up the unwed mothers because that is one of the biggest social expenses in our government. And I asked you if they deserved it or not ? For a comparison.

I'm sorry I live in the United States no one is better than anyone else everyone is supposed to have equality and justice under the law. You must be some Russian or something.
Equality and justice does mean accepting insane people as being sane. Homosexuals and transgenders are insane people, with a clear mental aberration. They are not equal to sane people.

Equality and justice does mean accepting insane people as being sane. Homosexuals and transgenders are insane people, with a clear mental aberration. They are not equal to sane people.
I'm beginning to think you are totally insane.

You can't even follow a conversation, you said it transgenders shouldn't be getting tax dollar support in any way. I pointed out that they were taxpayers and and workers just like you or I. I brought up the unwed mothers because that is one of the biggest social expenses in our government. And I asked you if they deserved it or not ? For a comparison.
I said transgenders should not be getting tax dollars for operations. Actually, I would support giving them tax dollars for psychological counseling, to cure them of their afflictions. Same with homos.

You don't, and CAN'T, deal with facts very well. Genital mutilation is alive and well in America.
I'm against genital mutilation. That's when it's forced on women mostly occurring in Arab Nations and African nations. Reassignment surgery is in no way genital emulation. It is not done against their will or without their consent, and It is not fostered by male-dominated cultural practices.

I said transgenders should not be getting tax dollars for operations. Actually, I would support giving them tax dollars for psychological counseling, to cure them of their afflictions. Same with homos.
I live in Nebraska, this is a backwards Republican state, there was a man in the state prison who sued the state and won his sex reassignment surgery, she now resides in the women's prison and is a model prisoner.

I'm against genital mutilation. That's when it's forced on women mostly occurring in Arab Nations and African nations. Reassignment surgery is in no way genital emulation. It is not done against their will or without their consent, and It is not fostered by male-dominated cultural practices.
But it is nuts, and unecessary, Trans looms don't NEED it as someone would need a surgery for shin cancer, for example. It is really just a cosmetic surgery, and a stupid one.

That is the usual reaction of insane people - thinking the sane are insane.
No you keep saying things that make you sound crazy. I know hatred and prejudice when I see it, and that is what you are preaching here, whether you're know it or not. Try to have a good night, I plan on it.

I live in Nebraska, this is a backwards Republican state, there was a man in the state prison who sued the state and won his sex reassignment surgery, she now resides in the women's prison and is a model prisoner.
HE should not have been given one dime for that, and whoever decided to give HIM that money, ought to be fired.

But it is nuts, and unecessary, Trans looms don't NEED it as someone would need a surgery for shin cancer, for example. It is really just a cosmetic surgery, and a stupid one.
I'm glad the psychologist and doctors don't agree with you.

Forum List

Back