Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

If you're knew any transgenders, you would understand they never want to go back to what they were. Remember they considered it a mistake from the beginning.
Wat they "want" is irrelevant. There are some things that can't be changed, just because of what people "want" Your sex is one of those things.

There are many ways to address the suicide risk, I realize this might seem extreme to you but if it's what they want, do you really believe you have the right to tell them no. Who are you after all .
Especially when the surgeries are taxpayer funded, then yes, of course we have the right to tell them no.

There are no "medical needs" associated with transgender surgery, This is nothing but pandering to the whims of a small sector of mentally deranged people, who need psychological care.

God s not the only one with a right to judgement. If that were true, we have no court system at all. What a silly thing to say.
I'm talking about judging what's good, not people judging people, that's always bad.
There is no such thing as "former sex". All humans are born with one sex. They live with that sex all their life, and they die with that sex. Nothing changes that.

All these transgender loons are still the sex they were born, no matter what they do to themselves.
I thank GOD you're not in charge of anything. Hatred and bigotry have no place in our leaders or in our courts.

What you don't seem to understand, it is these " kids " who are asking for the help. It's better for them to live as they believe they should be, rather than them committing suicide.
What help they should get is psychological, not damaging their bodies and making total loons out of themselves.

Wat they "want" is irrelevant. There are some things that can't be changed, just because of what people "want" Your sex is one of those things.
No, I believe your input is not needed or wanted. Like abortion, this decision is very personal and can only be decided by the person themselves, and their doctors. Any interaction by governments or the courts just complicates the issue and is counterproductive. Talk about overstepping their authority, how much longer do people have to put up with these attacks on personal affairs.

I'm talking about judging what's good, not people judging people, that's always bad.

I thank GOD you're not in charge of anything. Hatred and bigotry have no place in our leaders or in our courts.
No, people judging people is not always bad. You are nuts. You want to abolish our judiciary. Not even the weirdest liberal would ever say that.

Opposition to homosexuality and transgenderism is not "hate" or bigotry, so you can put your little hate card away now. This isn't a matter of hating anything. It is simply a matter of defining things correctly, and transgenderism is lunacy. Period.

What help they should get is psychological, not damaging their bodies and making total loons out of themselves.
So you judge them the total loons. Right, you're not prejudiced at all. See if you were a judge passing some law on transgenders, you'd have it to excuse yourself because of your prejudice. Any law against transgenders is prejudiced against them cuz there's no reasonable basis for the government to be concerned about it in any way.

No, I believe your input is not needed or wanted. Like abortion, this decision is very personal and can only be decided by the person themselves, and their doctors. Any interaction by governments or the courts just complicates the issue and is counterproductive. Talk about overstepping their authority, how much longer do people have to put up with these attacks on personal affairs.
So you support TAXPAYER $$$ being spent on this lunacy ? (which is more than just "personal affairs")

So you support TAXPAYER $$$ being spent on this lunacy ? (which is more than just "personal affairs")
These people work and pay taxes just like you. I believe they deserve some return on their money. I suppose you don't believe unwed mother should be getting child support. And that's a way bigger expense to the government than this

So you judge them the total loons. Right, you're not prejudiced at all. See if you were a judge passing some law on transgenders, you'd have it to excuse yourself because of your prejudice. Any law against transgenders is prejudiced against them cuz there's no reasonable basis for the government to be concerned about it in any way.
There is no prejudice. The prefix "Pre" means before, so the word prejudice mean judging before examining what is being judged.

But that's not what's happening, The judgement here is AFTER what is being judged ?ie. people making lunatics out of themselves by posing as a sex opposite to what they actually are. There is a clear reason for the judgement. Prejudice is the wrong word to describe this.

No, people judging people is not always bad. You are nuts. You want to abolish our judiciary. Not even the weirdest liberal would ever say that.

Opposition to homosexuality and transgenderism is not "hate" or bigotry, so you can put your little hate card away now. This isn't a matter of hating anything. It is simply a matter of defining things correctly, and transgenderism is lunacy. Period.
You try living in a closet and see how long you last. Everyone in this country deserves equal rights no matter who they are. You can't deny people are their rights just because you don't agree with them. That is the absolute worst kind of hatred and prejudice there is. One that attacks they're very right to exist.

There is no prejudice. The prefix "Pre" means before, so the word prejudice mean judging before examining what is being judged.

But that's not what's happening, The judgement here is AFTER what is being judged ?ie. people making lunatics out of themselves by posing as a sex opposite to what they actually are. There is a clear reason for the judgement. Prejudice is the wrong word to describe this.
Even your explanation is full of prejudice you are you are absolutely ridiculous.

These people work and pay taxes just like you. I believe they deserve some return on their money. I suppose you don't believe unwed mother should be getting child support. And that's a way bigger expense to the government than this
No, nobody deserves to have tax $$ given to them to support an unecessary and crazy attempt at transformation of themselves.

Child support comes from liable people not government $$.

You try living in a closet and see how long you last. Everyone in this country deserves equal rights no matter who they are. You can't deny people are their rights just because you don't agree with them. That is the absolute worst kind of hatred and prejudice there is. One that attacks they're very right to exist.
Nobody has "rights" to use taxpayer $$$ for some crazy, medically unecessary operation.

Nobody is attacking anybody's right to exist. The tran loons can exist just like all the rest of us, without making total lunatics out of themselves.

No, nobody deserves to have tax $$ given to them to support an unecessary and crazy attempt at transformation of themselves.

Child support comes from liable people not government $$.
There are 18 agencies that help unwed mothers with support for them and their children. They are all funded by tax dollars. Last year the bill was $482 billion dollars.

Nobody has "rights" to use taxpayer $$$ for some crazy, medically unecessary operation.

Nobody is attacking anybody's right to exist. The tran loons can exist just like all the rest of us, without making total lunatics out of themselves.
It sounds like you are the only lunatic on here.

Even your explanation is full of prejudice you are you are absolutely ridiculous.
You appear to be in denial. I sense I am talking to a trans loon. If that is the case, I feel some sympathy for you , but not enough to waste taxpayer $$$ on craziness.

It sounds like you are the only lunatic on here.
Hawaii pass this bill so lunatics like you can't harm their citizens that are transgender. Equality and justice under the law that's what our constitution is supposed to offer to everyone no exceptions.

Forum List

Back