Hawks might boycott national anthem this Sunday

Libtards elected people who were not proud of America. Nothing surprises me about their anti American antics!

Fine example...

upload_2016-9-8_21-49-27.png

The end is near for professional sports when the fucking illiterate multimillionaire negroes who were born with the 'warrior gene' and higher 'twitch muscles' decide to shit on the people who pay for their fucking White 'snow bunnies.
Can't happen soon enough for me.
Nope. Looks like the end is near for the national anthem, more like. You know...to be politically correct and all.

Kick them out of the NFL. The League officials certainly have as much the right to do that, as the team has to protest.

Let them go form their own league, maybe the WFL (Whiners Football League), pronounced "awful". They certainly have a right to do that.

How could they possibly bear to be a part of something called the **NATIONAL** Football League, after all, when they feel the nation is so disgraceful?

As I said previously about Colin Whatsisname, will they all protest the huge income gap between rich and poor too, by giving up their multi-million dollar paychecks and playing for minimum wage instead?

It's not like they are actually producing anything useful. No 5-yard gain ever fed a homeless child, after all.

These whiners have a greatly exaggerated sense of their own importance.

I see no reason to watch these whiners play. I hope most football fans share that view... and the League takes notice of tumbling ratings and advertising income for the teams OR individuals who do that.

Tool Academy: Seattle Seahawks Might Protest National Anthem...On 9/11
Such is the authoritarian conservative – nothing but contempt for dissent, differing points of view, and expressions of individual liberty.

And as a consequence of the right’s unwarranted fear of dissent and differing viewpoints, conservatives seek to compel conformity with ridiculous threats.

Kick them out of the NFL. The League officials certainly have as much the right to do that, as the team has to protest.

Let them go form their own league, maybe the WFL (Whiners Football League), pronounced "awful". They certainly have a right to do that.

How could they possibly bear to be a part of something called the **NATIONAL** Football League, after all, when they feel the nation is so disgraceful?

As I said previously about Colin Whatsisname, will they all protest the huge income gap between rich and poor too, by giving up their multi-million dollar paychecks and playing for minimum wage instead?

It's not like they are actually producing anything useful. No 5-yard gain ever fed a homeless child, after all.

I see no reason to watch these whiners play. I hope most football fans share that view... and the League takes notice of tumbling ratings and advertising income for the teams OR individuals who do that.

Such is the authoritarian conservative – nothing but contempt for dissent, differing points of view, and expressions of individual liberty.

And as a consequence of the right’s unwarranted fear of dissent and differing viewpoints, conservatives seek to compel conformity with ridiculous threats.

You seem to be showing contempt for Little Acorn's differing point of view and expression of individual liberty. ;)

Freedom is both to promote or to protest? If you can't deal with that then find another nation to call home.

Last edited:
These people can be Blacks first and Americans second, if they want to. Its their right as Americans.

My right, as an American, is to remind them what W. E. B. DuBois, a noted Black Educator and Social Reformer, had to say in 1906....that:

"Black people are going to have to learn that the white man is not responsible for every bad thing that happens in their life."

Half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....and Blacks are in worse shape than ever...worse even after 8 years of a Black President...and they are still blaming Whitey...110 years after one of the greatest of their own, warned them that it was mostly their duty to take responsibility for their own lives.

It is also my right to notice that Blacks in America live far better than Blacks anywhere else.

Haiti got its Independence through a slave revolution at about the time America got its Independence.

Vastly different outcomes. America is the greatest Society in history...even if not perfect. Haiti is the Western Hemisphere's worst basket case.

Main Difference between Haiti and America:

After the Revolution in Haiti--first thing they did was Kill All the White People!

STOP THE WHINING and GET OFF YOUR ASS!

Whitey is tapped out.

________

These people can be Blacks first and Americans second, if they want to. Its their right as Americans.

My right, as an American, is to remind them what W. E. B. DuBois, a noted Black Educator and Social Reformer, had to say in 1906....that:

"Black people are going to have to learn that the white man is not responsible for every bad thing that happens in their life."

Half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....and Blacks are in worse shape than ever...worse even after 8 years of a Black President...and they are still blaming Whitey...110 years after one of the greatest of their own, warned them that it was mostly their duty to take responsibility for their own lives.

It is also my right to notice that Blacks in America live far better than Blacks anywhere else.

Haiti got its Independence through a slave revolution at about the time America got its Independence.

Vastly different outcomes. America is the greatest Society in history...even if not perfect. Haiti is the Western Hemisphere's worst basket case.

After the Revolution in Haiti--first thing they did was Kill All the White People!

Whitey is tapped out.

________

Do you think the police treat blacks n whites equally?

Two weeks ago I said the NFL had better get a grip on this. BLM is becoming a plague and it is infecting our nation from within.

Whitey is tapped out.

________

I think 99% of the time the police treat everyone with the respect & dignity they deserve.

Whitey is tapped out.

________

I think 99% of the time the police treat everyone with the respect & dignity they deserve.

You didn't answer the question . A simple yes or no.

I hardly watch anymore, football having become a pussy game and a primary conduit for commercials.

No loss turning them off.

better yet

kick the NFL out of your living room

your time can be spent much better elsewhere

Whitey is tapped out.

________

You didn't answer the question .
Math not your strong suit? I just said 99% of the time they do.

Whitey is tapped out.

________

So the answer is "no". It's a yes /no question .

Whitey is tapped out.

________

So the answer is "no". It's a yes /no question .
Spin all you want dumbfuck, my answer was CRYSTAL CLEAR

Maybe if the Seahawks got down on a knee and blew Putin, that would make the wingnuts happy.

Forum List

Back