Hawks might boycott national anthem this Sunday

I hardly watch anymore, football having become a pussy game and a primary conduit for commercials.

No loss turning them off.

And that's the way it's supposed to work in America.

Target stores are losing a ton of business partly due to their weirdo bathroom stance. Realizing the mistake, they are now trying to make everybody happy by spending 20 million to install single person bathrooms in all of their stores.

I'm not much of a sports fan, so I don't watch too many games anyway. But if I were, I would simply not deal with their sponsors to protest myself.

Police are the good guys and criminals are the bad guys. If any organization wishes to side against the good guys, that makes them bad guys themselves. It's a free country.

Do you think the police treat blacks n whites equally?
I think 99% of the time the police treat everyone with the respect & dignity they deserve.

You didn't answer the question .
Math not your strong suit? I just said 99% of the time they do.

So the answer is "no". It's a yes /no question .
Spin all you want dumbfuck, my answer was CRYSTAL CLEAR

Ummm no. "Crystal clear " would be a yes/no answer .

But you are too much of a coward to answer a simple question .

I hardly watch anymore, football having become a pussy game and a primary conduit for commercials.

Target stores are losing a ton of business partly due to their weirdo bathroom stance. Realizing the mistake, they are now trying to make everybody happy by spending 20 million to install single person bathrooms in all of their stores.

I'm not much of a sports fan, so I don't watch too many games anyway. But if I were, I would simply not deal with their sponsors to protest myself.

Police are the good guys and criminals are the bad guys. If any organization wishes to side against the good guys, that makes them bad guys themselves. It's a free country.
I will not abandon my favorite past time to the liberal scum. I will give the NFL every opportunity to quell this nonsense first.

I will not abandon my favorite past time to the liberal scum. I will give the NFL every opportunity to quell this nonsense first.

Ohhhh . Your PC panties all twisted ? I thought righties hated political correctness?

Ohhhh . Your PC panties all twisted ? I thought righties hated political correctness?
Common decency has nothing to do with political correctness but it does not surprise me that you try to hide behind the label

Common decency has nothing to do with political correctness but it does not surprise me that you try to hide behind the label

Oh, when somthing offends YOU its not "PC" .

Lol! You hypocrite.

Lol! You hypocrite.
When have you seen me running around whining about political correctness? My name isn't Mac dumbfuck

I'm actually a little surprised the NFL hasn't fined anyone for breaking their conduct policy over this.
Well the season hasn't actually started in full yet. I anticipate if the dumbasses keep it up there will be public blow back & the NFL will try to put a stop to it. Then I expect some athlete to continue anyway until he is either benched or fired at which time him & the aclu will file a lawsuit ensuring his payday comes to fruition. After he gets paid he will vanish into history with his new found fortune

Ummm no. "Crystal clear " would be a yes/no answer .

But you are too much of a coward to answer a simple question .

Maybe because you didn't present a yes or no question.

Your question is do police (as in all police across the United States) treat blacks and whites the same? The answer was yes in most cases. By saying "no" it means all police treat blacks and whites differently. Buy answering "yes" it means that all police treat blacks and whites the same.

I'm actually a little surprised the NFL hasn't fined anyone for breaking their conduct policy over this.
Well the season hasn't actually started in full yet. I anticipate if the dumbasses keep it up there will be public blow back & the NFL will try to put a stop to it. Then I expect some athlete to continue anyway until he is either benched or fired at which time him & the aclu will file a lawsuit ensuring his payday comes to fruition. After he gets paid he will vanish into history with his new found fortune

It's possible. I think the NFL policymakers may be afraid to do anything about it, worried it will be taken badly by too much of the public if they try to discipline the players involved in this.

Lol! You hypocrite.
When have you seen me running around whining about political correctness? My name isn't Mac dumbfuck

Right now ! In this thread .

Lol! You hypocrite.

Stop yuoting me with your stupidity or I'm going to put you on ignore. You're a bone headed moron and I've no interest in conversing with you or reading your tripe.

Lol! You hypocrite.

Stop yuoting me with your stupidity or I'm going to put you on ignore. You're a bone headed moron and I've no interest in conversing with you or reading your tripe.

Of course you don't . Cause you know I am right .

It's possible. I think the NFL policymakers may be afraid to do anything about it, worried it will be taken badly by too much of the public if they try to discipline the players involved in this.
If the NFL allows this to spread the stadiums will start losing patrons & the public backlash on sponsors will be large. That is the NFLs bottom line. Heads will role then. These players are derailing the gravy train. Idiots

And that is going to get you nowhere.

If the NFL allows this to spread the stadiums will start losing patrons & the public backlash on sponsors will be large. That is the NFLs bottom line. Heads will role then. These players are derailing the gravy train. Idiots

I don't know. Players have beat up wives and girlfriends, been involved in hit and runs, murder cases, and the NFL just keeps on going strong. This relatively harmless protest just seems like an odd thing to finally turn people away when all the other crap hasn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back