Hawks might boycott national anthem this Sunday

good for them, then watch their popularity drop like rocks. I hope all the advertisers are watching so they can tear up all the contracts.

I know I won't have any more reason to watch their team.
My son has been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league. He called me earlier and said if they do then he's finished with them. He had season tickets for 5 years when he lived in Tacoma. If the Cowboys or Panthers do this I will never watch an NFL game again.
I dont get why you think thats significant or worthy of discussion. No one cares.

good for them, then watch their popularity drop like rocks. I hope all the advertisers are watching so they can tear up all the contracts.

I know I won't have any more reason to watch their team.
My son has been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league. He called me earlier and said if they do then he's finished with them. He had season tickets for 5 years when he lived in Tacoma. If the Cowboys or Panthers do this I will never watch an NFL game again.
I dont get why you think thats significant or worthy of discussion. No one cares.
Well I certainly don't care if people stop watching or attending sports because a gaggle of trash and garbage won't honor the flag. I would hope that the teams would have to fold, courtesy of the trash and garbage they pay millions to for playing kids games. Let 'em find honest jobs.

Libtards elected people who were not proud of America. Nothing surprises me about their anti American antics!

Fine example...

View attachment 88779
Great example. Fuck the anthem.
That's what the faggot scum bucket on the left in the picture said.
No thats what I said. Fuck the anthem and the cave chimp that wrote it.
Could you explain your reason? There is nothing racist about it. If you somehow think it is, then you're wrong.Read the lyrics and the author's interpretation.

The Whited Sepulchre: An explanation of the lyrics of "The Star-Spangled Banner"

upload_2016-9-9_1-48-43.png

hey ass lips friend of mine hacked your phone and got your picture...

upload_2016-9-9_1-46-58.png

Libtards elected people who were not proud of America. Nothing surprises me about their anti American antics!

Fine example...

View attachment 88779
Could you explain your reason? There is nothing racist about it. If you somehow think it is, then you're wrong.Read the lyrics and the author's interpretation.

The Whited Sepulchre: An explanation of the lyrics of "The Star-Spangled Banner"
My reasoning is that the song was written by a white dude for white people and celebrates slavery. Its racist

My reasoning is that the song was written by a white dude for white people and celebrates slavery. Its racist
I see you didn't read the lyrics in the link. Go ahead and believe lies.

Why would i read the lyrics in your link when I already looked them up years ago dummy?

Why would i read the lyrics in your link when I already looked them up years ago dummy?
Because it explains the words, genius.

Because it explains the words, genius.
I've already had them explained years ago.

Hoss the dweeb is a troll... He walks the street with a finger up his nose and another finger up his rectum... His pimp yells switch and just like Pavlov's dawg...

Common decency has nothing to do with political correctness but it does not surprise me that you try to hide behind the label

Oh, when somthing offends YOU its not "PC" .

Lol! You hypocrite.
When have you seen me running around whining about political correctness? My name isn't Mac dumbfuck

Right now ! In this thread .
Stop yuoting me with your stupidity or I'm going to put you on ignore. You're a bone headed moron and I've no interest in conversing with you or reading your tripe.

Of course you don't . Cause you know I am right .
That's enough of you childish trolling!
Permanent Ignore!

Oh look at the right wingers being whiney PC bitches .

They are free to disrespect the Anthem and America, and we are free to be disgusted with them for doing so. See how that works "Timmy"?
But, according to this article they may plan to honor the country and the flag. This will bring great disappointment to the America hating left.

Seahawks plan 'pregame demonstration of unity' before first game of season | Fox News
i'm sorry, but I still don't get the message. All I get is fk the country. Not help us fix the country. So what is the objective, can one of you lefts tell me?

I mean if people didn't know that BLM was burning up cities across the country, then they are not awake.

These people can be Blacks first and Americans second, if they want to. Its their right as Americans.

My right, as an American, is to remind them what W. E. B. DuBois, a noted Black Educator and Social Reformer, had to say in 1906....that:

"Black people are going to have to learn that the white man is not responsible for every bad thing that happens in their life."

Half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....and Blacks are in worse shape than ever...worse even after 8 years of a Black President...and they are still blaming Whitey...110 years after one of the greatest of their own, warned them that it was mostly their duty to take responsibility for their own lives.

It is also my right to notice that Blacks in America live far better than Blacks anywhere else.

Haiti got its Independence through a slave revolution at about the time America got its Independence.

Vastly different outcomes. America is the greatest Society in history...even if not perfect. Haiti is the Western Hemisphere's worst basket case.

Main Difference between Haiti and America:

After the Revolution in Haiti--first thing they did was Kill All the White People!

STOP THE WHINING and GET OFF YOUR ASS!

Whitey is tapped out.

________

Do you think the police treat blacks n whites equally?

How you get treated by a cop, white or black, is determined by your attitude.

Forum List

Back