Hawks might boycott national anthem this Sunday

Blacks are killing blacks and white folks who buy NFL tickets need to be subjected to this anti-American garbage?

OOh no...football is going away (if people really cared about the flag that much)

Maybe there wont be any more football hahahahaha

The end is near for professional sports when the fucking illiterate multimillionaire negroes who were born with the 'warrior gene' and higher 'twitch muscles' decide to shit on the people who pay for their fucking White 'snow bunnies.
Can't happen soon enough for me.
Let me tell you a secret...if you hold a plastic bag over your head very tightly...those Negroes will stop fucking the guts out of white women AND become poor overnight...try it; I promise it will work.

The Broncos vs the Carolina Panthers is airing on nbc the stadium looks mostly empty!

Blacks are killing blacks and white folks who buy NFL tickets need to be subjected to this anti-American garbage?

Just boycott the games and the advertisers.

We'll see where this goes. I have season tickets and I own PSLs. So boycotting isn't as easy as it sounds. But I will sell my PSLs if this shit catches on and I'm subjected to a false narrative from the players every week. I love the NFL, but like everyone there are limits to what I'll accept at the games.

Just boycott the games and the advertisers.

We'll see where this goes. I have season tickets and I own PSLs. So boycotting isn't as easy as it sounds. But I will sell my PSLs if this shit catches on and I'm subjected to a false narrative from the players every week. I love the NFL, but like everyone there are limits to what I'll accept at the games.
I mostly watch college football. But I do root for poor old Tampa Bay and the S. Carolina Panthers! But if they start this shit I will boycott the advertisers and will let them know why! This anti American BS did not just start yesterday. Remember obummer refused to wear a flag pin and his wifey was an old bitch when she decided she could be proud of her country! Libtards elected people who were not proud of America. Nothing surprises me about their anti American antics!

It is pretty simple, if the NFL allows this en mass then find something better to do on sundays if you don't agree.

The end is near for professional sports when the fucking illiterate multimillionaire negroes who were born with the 'warrior gene' and higher 'twitch muscles' decide to shit on the people who pay for their fucking White 'snow bunnies.
Can't happen soon enough for me.
Let me tell you a secret...if you hold a plastic bag over your head very tightly...those Negroes will stop fucking the guts out of white women AND become poor overnight...try it; I promise it will work.

You always go to that as if people like me care. I have checked the numbers, It is a lie anyway that large numbers of white women dont want a black man anyway. In any event I don't give a flying fuck, loser blacks can have loser white women

The left is coming for football......they are going to use the head injury problem to dry up the recruitm my of young players...and now they will allow the social justice liars attack the fans by attacking the country......

How many homes and sports cars can you buy when no one attends the games you are disrespecting by disrespecting the fans...because you are calling the people
Who watch your games..your fans..racists.....

Yeah.....that is going to sell tickets and merchandise......

Watch the NFL become extinct.
90% of the people who go to the games are White.
Watch what happens when 90% of the tickets don't get sold.
Same with 90% of White TV viewers who choose to not watch a bunch of negro millionaire porch monkies disrespect Americ.

Let me tell you about my NFL....I used to watch a lot.
Then they started "monkeying" around with the clock.........Now it is "all" commercials.
Clock runs 25-35Sec for nothing all the time? WTH? even out of bounds, mark ball....start clock.

NO PLAYS anymore!!!! That is my forking point already!!!!

what 6 total ball possessions per team per game?
It is now a "two score" game. If a good team gets ahead..........Turn out the lights party over.
no action. 12 min of actual plays with only about 2 min of exciting plays?

disclaimer: I will say when 2 good teams face off.......it can be exciting.
but most of the time..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh tick tick tick.....7 min gone, 3 plays.
But at end of game.......every single 1/10 of second is cherished. Please kill me now.

yes I have found the EDIT feature. Oh..........poor me.

How long can you edit these thangs' oh yeah, don't advise betting OVER/UNDER along with spread. It will make you go CRAZY to watch the way they handle the clock most of the game. I am still mad...........then at the end......its important.....but it runs out when you need over and your BUTT FORKING TEAM is kneeling down for 2.5min AND they are on the 11......easy field goal.....you need one point to make $1000!!! GOSH FREAKING DAMNANITON DO NOT get sucked into that trap. No sireee..........BOBB.. spread is bad enough.
Average possessions 12+ per team, plays 60+ per.

Kick them out of the NFL. The League officials certainly have as much the right to do that, as the team has to protest.

Let them go form their own league, maybe the WFL (Whiners Football League), pronounced "awful". They certainly have a right to do that.

How could they possibly bear to be a part of something called the **NATIONAL** Football League, after all, when they feel the nation is so disgraceful?

As I said previously about Colin Whatsisname, will they all protest the huge income gap between rich and poor too, by giving up their multi-million dollar paychecks and playing for minimum wage instead?

It's not like they are actually producing anything useful. No 5-yard gain ever fed a homeless child, after all.

These whiners have a greatly exaggerated sense of their own importance.

I see no reason to watch these whiners play. I hope most football fans share that view... and the League takes notice of tumbling ratings and advertising income for the teams OR individuals who do that.

Tool Academy: Seattle Seahawks Might Protest National Anthem...On 9/11

The head injury is a real deal. Players should know every last little thing before playing. There is a huge giant risk and before you sign your contract a player should know. Any attempt to cover this up means the NFL has zero care for their players. American corporations are setting an I don't care about my workers trend. Second, if one has a small enough mind to get upset by this miniscule stuff then too bad. Don't watch. The players win no matter what. They got their millions from the dumb fans.

Forum List

Back