Hawley is right, Biden endangers Americans

No, we're all MAGA Republicans! Biden was talking against me and my wonderful neighbor across the street whom everyone loves. Maybe Biden was trying to get us to be disloyal, to disavow our support for Trump and his ideas? Probably, but we won't. There are some never-Trump RINO Republicans, but wow, are they outcasts. NOT doing too well in the elections lately -----

Biden called me a threat to the nation. What I want to know is, what does he mean to do to me and mine?

Yeah, I'd like to know of one Trump supporter that watched that speech and said "Oh, but he isn't talking about me!"

So there are no MAGA people threatening or killing people including police officers. It's a made up lie by the left to try and turn Americans against each other, just like that pathetic speech Biden gave last week.
I thought it was remarkably threatening. He said you and I are a threat to the nation. Well, what CAN'T a prez say in speeches now? Can he say the military should line us all up and shoot us? Can he say we shouldn't be allowed to vote? Can he say we should be put in concentration camps? --- that was what Hitler did shortly after saying the communists and Jews were a threat to the German nation.

Serious question. I view that speech as a breaking point. I've never been called a threat to the nation before, by a president or other important official. So --- what happens now?

You're not removing shit! Right Wing murderers stormed the Capital that day!
They can't be murderers if they didn't murder, you know. Sort of a contradiction in terms. The only person who got murdered was that unarmed woman Air Force veteran, and it was your side that murdered her.

Tell that to the dead cops.
What, the fatties who had strokes and heart attacks? FOUR of the tourists died the same way --- Not a good idea to be running around all excited for those long Washington blocks when they were direly out of shape to start with. That's what happened to the policemen and the ha-ha "rioters" both, but that's not violence, that's just being out of shape and getting older.

It's the Left who do the violent riots, and we all know that. If this nonsense is an attempt to fool Americans about Jan. 6 being equivalent to all the horrible violent black and antifa riots, forget it; you aren't fooling us.

What, the fatties who had strokes and heart attacks? FOUR of the tourists died the same way --- Not a good idea to be running around all excited for those long Washington blocks when they were direly out of shape to start with. That's what happened to the policemen and the ha-ha "rioters" both, but that's not violence, that's just being out of shape and getting older.

It's the Left who do the violent riots, and we all know that. If this nonsense is an attempt to fool Americans about Jan. 6 being equivalent to all the horrible violent black and antifa riots, forget it; you aren't fooling us.
No, you killed 5 cops! Fuck you!

No, we're all MAGA Republicans! Biden was talking against me and my wonderful neighbor across the street whom everyone loves. Maybe Biden was trying to get us to be disloyal, to disavow our support for Trump and his ideas? Probably, but we won't. There are some never-Trump RINO Republicans, but wow, are they outcasts. NOT doing too well in the elections lately -----

Biden called me a threat to the nation. What I want to know is, what does he mean to do to me and mine?
Exactly!! Couldn’t have stated that any better

We can always count on Hawley to speak up for us and speak out against what is wrong. I see Hawley as a contender for president in 2028.
You can always count on Hawley to rubber stamp anything Agent Orange say & does because he's a first class dirtbag just like Trump is. Where was Hawley on 1/6 as his buddies were rampaging thru the Capital? Running thru the hallway looking for his Mommy's skirt to hide under.

We can always count on Hawley to speak up for us and speak out against what is wrong. I see Hawley as a contender for president in 2028.
Agreed; I can imagine him sooner as a VP, in fact, for Trump or DeSantis, depending on who runs. Maybe too much personality for VP: they have to be pretty colorless (like poor Pence), I realize.

Forum List

Back