Hawley is right, Biden endangers Americans

Does Biden not care when his actions endanger Americans?

---President Biden’s threats against half the country are “dangerous,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said on Thursday following President Biden’s angry and divisive speech, in which the president railed against MAGA Republicans.---

It wasn't against "half" the country, just the violent right wing fringe MAGA boys.

So who are these "violent" MAGA people, the ones at the Capital? The few hundred that entered the building? You really think that was Dementia's message?
Whose building IS the Capitol, anyway??? It's supposed to be OUR Capitol. Not owned by the "Elite."

Darn. The police even opened the doors for these tourists.

So who are these "violent" MAGA people, the ones at the Capital? The few hundred that entered the building? You really think that was Dementia's message?
Ray, my old friend. The ones who brought the gallows for Mike Pence. The ones who killed cops. We have a problem with right wing violence in this country.

It wasn't against "half" the country, just the violent right wing fringe MAGA boys.
No, we're all MAGA Republicans! Biden was talking against me and my wonderful neighbor across the street whom everyone loves. Maybe Biden was trying to get us to be disloyal, to disavow our support for Trump and his ideas? Probably, but we won't. There are some never-Trump RINO Republicans, but wow, are they outcasts. NOT doing too well in the elections lately -----

Biden called me a threat to the nation. What I want to know is, what does he mean to do to me and mine?

No, we're all MAGA Republicans! Biden was talking against me and my wonderful neighbor across the street whom everyone loves. Maybe Biden was trying to get us to be disloyal, to disavow our support for Trump and his ideas? Probably, but we won't. There are some never-Trump RINO Republicans, but wow, are they outcasts. NOT doing too well in the elections lately -----

Biden called me a threat to the nation. What I want to know is, what does he mean to do to me and mine?
No, he was asking you to stop being violent and obey the law!

Ray, my old friend. The ones who brought the gallows for Mike Pence. The ones who killed cops. We have a problem with right wing violence in this country.

So who killed any cops? And if you're going to refer to that bullshit 1/6 thing, no police officer died from it and I'm willing to debate you on that. All the officers that passed away did so after the event was over. Undetected medical conditions and suicides (which are high among police officers) are not 1/6 police murders.

The only person murdered was a short unarmed female vet that was one of the first to enter the capital.

So there are no MAGA people threatening or killing people including police officers. It's a made up lie by the left to try and turn Americans against each other, just like that pathetic speech Biden gave last week.

No, he was asking you to stop being violent and obey the law!
Biden thinks all of us 74 million MAGA Republicans are violent lawbreakers? What about all the black rioters and antifas? Seems to me they're a lot more violent than one little tour through the Capitol one day in January ----- and they are your guys, not ours.

So now that you are saying I'm a violent lawbreaker, what do you propose the government should do to stop me? How about my husband and neighbors, all the people on this road with their Trump signs still up? Do you want Biden to call out the military to rampage through and shoot us all? Sound like you do, or certainly Biden wants that.

So who killed any cops? And if you're going to refer to that bullshit 1/6 thing, no police officer died from it and I'm willing to debate you on that. All the officers that passed away did so after the event was over. Undetected medical conditions and suicides (which are high among police officers) are not 1/6 police murders.

The only person murdered was a short unarmed female vet that was one of the first to enter the capital.

So there are no MAGA people threatening or killing people including police officers. It's a made up lie by the left to try and turn Americans against each other, just like that pathetic speech Biden gave last week.

We all saw what happened. You can't re-write history.

Forum List

Back