He deserves to get Covid 19!

Surely this is the ultimate elitist status symbol ?
The mask? Improperly used by 90%?

I went to Wally World yesterday because the wife was working. I saw less than half of their employees wearing their masks properly. If one of them had been a carrier of COVID-19, how did that help me?

So much hate
That’s funny coming from the #1 hater on this forum.

No one ever accused Pence of being intelligent.

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.
Being smart is not having a sex scandal? WTF!

Pence's simple rule that he developed was the key and that was a smart ideal. Had Bill Clinton stuck to that rule, he would have had fewer problems.
Claiming a politician is smart because he doesn’t screw around, is dumb.

What would you call it? A character flaw?

View attachment 329578
-------------------------------
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

You know, comparing to what you have... a TDS, getting COVID-19 is survivable.

More than 99.5% of COVID19 victims survive, most with very few symptoms.

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

President Trump gets along fine with all of his Old Ladies, and BTW, all of his children have turned out tremendously.

Aren’t they all financially dependent on them? Trump is legally preventing them from speaking ill of him.

But you dodged the question. Do you think he’s been he’s been true to them? Honestly?

What I don't understand is why Pence is crucified for NOT cheating on his old lady, yet for Mr. Trump its exactly the opposite.
No one has crucified Pence for not cheating. You’re delusional.

Actually, the libs would crucify Pence regardless of the Pence Rule. They use this as a "reason", but the facts are that if Pence got on TV and announced the Pence Rule was now history, he saw the error of his ways, and will now have relations with anyone that he pleased, the Libs would criticize him on that too.

BTW, I think women voters like a male candidate who is true to his own Old Lady.

Yeah. They like male candidates who grab women by the pussy whenever they want a lot more otherwise Pence wouldn’t be the running mate.

President Trump didn't grab anyone, he was just shooting the breeze with the Bush scion and talking hypothetically about how some broads let stars do anything they might want to.

Ha! If you say so. I bet you also believe he never cheated on his wife. He’s always true to his old lady.

President Trump gets along fine with all of his Old Ladies, and BTW, all of his children have turned out tremendously.

Aren’t they all financially dependent on them? Trump is legally preventing them from speaking ill of him.

But you dodged the question. Do you think he’s been he’s been true to them? Honestly?

What I don't understand is why Pence is crucified for NOT cheating on his old lady, yet for Mr. Trump its exactly the opposite.

Actually, the libs would crucify Pence regardless of the Pence Rule. They use this as a "reason", but the facts are that if Pence got on TV and announced the Pence Rule was now history, he saw the error of his ways, and will now have relations with anyone that he pleased, the Libs would criticize him on that too.
You’re delusional.

Go ahead and make excuses for Pence. #Becauseitsacult

View attachment 329578
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

If their is indeed a god you're gonna get it. And you really and truly do deserve it. I hope you have clap, crabs, syphilis and plague at the same time because you really andvtrully do need to suffer.

In one breath you claim to be concerned about the spread, the next breath you wish someone to contract it.

I call bullshit on your concern about anything other than to trash Trump and Pence.

I said he deserves it.

Wishing someone contract a virus show the lack of class you have.

I disagree with Pence on not wearing a mask but I do not wish him any harm either...

View attachment 329578

Oh how it pains the control freaks to see people that do not obey them.....

JO

View attachment 329578

If their is indeed a god you're gonna get it. And you really and truly do deserve it. I hope you have clap, crabs, syphilis and plague at the same time because you really and truly do need to suffer.

The masks are only effective for people who are sneezing and coughing they do absolutely nothing to protect the wearer. I have begun to bring a cloth stretchy with ear holes to places just so I don't get stared down....it's not worth the trouble. Also I wonder if people realize that the directional arrows they see in the grocery stores are the beginning ot totalitarian Marxism on our soil....

In Penny-lopes case she likes being controlled and ordered around.....it makes infantile minds feel safer.

JO

View attachment 329578

You know, comparing to what you have... a TDS, getting COVID-19 is survivable.

You have TDS, not me. It stands for tramp delusional syndrome.

1579636292144.png

A murderer in our WH
Ex-Bush aide has chilling theory about Donald Trump's coronavirus strategy

HuffPost US
LEE MORAN
Apr 29th 2020 10:09AM

An ex-speechwriter for former President George W. Bush on Tuesday argued that President Donald Trump is sacrificing the lives of other Americans to the coronavirus crisis in a “desperate” bid to save himself politically.
In a thread on Twitter, David Frum claimed reports the White House is now pivoting its pandemic messaging to the economy showed Trump is “consciously choosing to risk higher virus casualties” in the second quarter of 2020 “in hope of jolting the economy into revival in Q3 to save his re-election” in November.
“It’s a desperate gamble to save himself by sacrificing others,” wrote Frum, who is now a senior editor at The Atlantic, warning: “It’s also not very likely to work.”

So much hate

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.

Pence's simple rule that he developed was the key and that was a smart ideal. Had Bill Clinton stuck to that rule, he would have had fewer problems.

Moral character is a form of IQ the left does not understand .... to them it is Vampire's garlic.
Anything less that total access to nine year old ass is looked down upon.

JO

A murderer in our WH
Ex-Bush aide has chilling theory about Donald Trump's coronavirus strategy

HuffPost US
LEE MORAN
Apr 29th 2020 10:09AM

An ex-speechwriter for former President George W. Bush on Tuesday argued that President Donald Trump is sacrificing the lives of other Americans to the coronavirus crisis in a “desperate” bid to save himself politically.
In a thread on Twitter, David Frum claimed reports the White House is now pivoting its pandemic messaging to the economy showed Trump is “consciously choosing to risk higher virus casualties” in the second quarter of 2020 “in hope of jolting the economy into revival in Q3 to save his re-election” in November.
“It’s a desperate gamble to save himself by sacrificing others,” wrote Frum, who is now a senior editor at The Atlantic, warning: “It’s also not very likely to work.”

Fuck off marxist....

JO

So much hate

Moral character is a form of IQ the left does not understand .... to them it is Vampire's garlic.

JO
And trump has so much moral character

So much hate

JO
That is complete and utter ignorance. You think the right has moral character, but the left doesn’t. When it comes to politicians, which is what this thread is debating, there is little difference between the two parties on the character issue. They’re both scumbags.

So much hate

JO
And trump has so much moral character

We are talking about Pence...who once said that Trump disgusts him publicly.....and yet Trump was smart enough to keep him on.

Read your Presidential history....Trump is far from the worst....and he is also far from the best. He is who he is....those who voted for him knew all about it when they did.....

JO

Forum List

Back