He deserves to get Covid 19!

So much hate
That’s funny coming from the #1 hater on this forum.

No one ever accused Pence of being intelligent.

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.
Being smart is not having a sex scandal? WTF!

Pence's simple rule that he developed was the key and that was a smart ideal. Had Bill Clinton stuck to that rule, he would have had fewer problems.
Claiming a politician is smart because he doesn’t screw around, is dumb.

Moral character is a form of IQ the left does not understand .... to them it is Vampire's garlic.
Anything less that total access to nine year old ass is looked down upon.

JO
That is complete and utter ignorance. You think the right has moral character, but the left doesn’t. When it comes to politicians, which is what this thread is debating, there is little difference between the two parties on the character issue. They’re both scumbags.

I'm not talking about political parties....they are both immoral and soulless entities to be sure. I'm talking about a conservative politician like Mike Pence who is an upstanding exception to the rule in DC and yet draws the ire of the Modern day Zealots ( look them in in the annals of Flavius Josephus) When a totally dedicated gasm-spasm like Kathy Griffith sees Pence she reverts into homunculus mode and runs away screaming lest she be forced to self examine.

JO

So much hate
That’s funny coming from the #1 hater on this forum.

No one ever accused Pence of being intelligent.

Vice President Pence is a pretty smart guy, he's been able to avoid the kind of mess that Sleepy Joe is in by his rigorous adherence to the Pence Rule- which prohibits him from have relations with a woman he is not married to. As a result, no sex scandals during his entire illustrious career.
Being smart is not having a sex scandal? WTF!

Pence's simple rule that he developed was the key and that was a smart ideal. Had Bill Clinton stuck to that rule, he would have had fewer problems.
Claiming a politician is smart because he doesn’t screw around, is dumb.

Moral character is a form of IQ the left does not understand .... to them it is Vampire's garlic.
Anything less that total access to nine year old ass is looked down upon.

JO
That is complete and utter ignorance. You think the right has moral character, but the left doesn’t. When it comes to politicians, which is what this thread is debating, there is little difference between the two parties on the character issue. They’re both scumbags.

I'm not talking about political parties....they are both immoral and soulless entities to be sure. I'm talking about a conservative politician like Mike Pence who is an upstanding exception to the rule in DC and yet draws the ire of the Modern day Zealots ( look them in in the annals of Flavius Josephus) When a totally dedicated gasm-spasm like Kathy Griffith sees Pence she reverts into homunculus mode and runs away screaming lest she be forced to self examine.

JO
He may be an exception as far as immorality, but this doesn’t make him smart. He’s an admitted Neocon. This makes his a major dumb ass.

View attachment 329578
-------------------------------
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

I saw Sleepy Joe and Hillary on TV yesterday on a town hall event, NEITHER one was wearing a face mask. So until the D's are willing to follow the same rules they set for everyone else, who gives a shit?

It was a virtual town hall. They were following the rules. They both were quarantined in their own homes by themselves you fuckin IDIOT!!!!!!!

View attachment 329578
he is so special he is not respecting the people that are wearing a mask and that goes for the doctors and nurses and anyone working in the hospital, or anybody in the public. What a pitiful man.

Only human trash wish harm to others. Stand out on the street and wait for the garbage truck to come by and haul you off.
Only human trash would walk around people with no mask on in an environment where he could get infected with the virus..

View attachment 329578
Boy are you stupid. Andrew the asshole Cuomo wandered through a hospital in Upstate with NO mask. That asshole has NEVER ONCE worn one after demanding the entire state must. There’s your pathetic “man”.

it was ALL about optics. a mask over pence's mug somehow wouldn't make the toady look 'strong' & 'in charge' ... but rather it would have put him on the same level as the worker bees.
Another asshole who won’t like being told that Andrew the asshole Cuomo has not ONCE worn a mask in public. Toured a hospital just yesterday without a mask on. Sorry to have destroyed you so easily.

Andrew Cuomo is doing something to solve the problem. Pence is not.

View attachment 329578

I saw Sleepy Joe and Hillary on TV yesterday on a town hall event, NEITHER one was wearing a face mask. So until the D's are willing to follow the same rules they set for everyone else, who gives a shit?

It was a virtual town hall. They were following the rules. They both were quarantined in their own homes by themselves you fuckin IDIOT!!!!!!!

What makes you so sure that they were in their own homes? I'm sure that's what they said, but they were probably in a TV studio just pretending like they were in their homes.

"Deserves" to get it ? Wow, really ? I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If you're reckless, I don't feels "sorry" for you if you get it, but I would never say they "deserved" it.
This isn't a first for Peneloop. She wished for all of the Republicans in Wisconsin to get it...
I hope all republicans in the state of WI get covid 19 , also the republicans on the WI Supreme Court and the US Supreme Court.

"Deserves" to get it ? Wow, really ? I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If you're reckless, I don't feels "sorry" for you if you get it, but I would never say they "deserved" it.
This isn't a first for Peneloop. She wished for all of the Republicans in Wisconsin to get it...
I hope all republicans in the state of WI get covid 19 , also the republicans on the WI Supreme Court and the US Supreme Court.
Jackboots penny is vile scum.
Pretending concern while wishing harm comes to others.

it was ALL about optics. a mask over pence's mug somehow wouldn't make the toady look 'strong' & 'in charge' ... but rather it would have put him on the same level as the worker bees.
Another asshole who won’t like being told that Andrew the asshole Cuomo has not ONCE worn a mask in public. Toured a hospital just yesterday without a mask on. Sorry to have destroyed you so easily.

is that a fact? can you link that 'cause i'm not finding ANYTHING regarding that.

chop chop now or i shall deem you the basket dwelling liar you are once again.

View attachment 329578
Boy are you stupid. Andrew the asshole Cuomo wandered through a hospital in Upstate with NO mask. That asshole has NEVER ONCE worn one after demanding the entire state must. There’s your pathetic “man”.

LINK?

is that a fact? can you link that 'cause i'm not finding ANYTHING regarding that.

Obviously the drunk isn’t even trying. Put up pics of Cuomo the asshole actually wearing a mask. Chop chop little drunk liar.

https://www.syracuse.com/.../watch-ny-gov-andrew-cuomos-coronavirus- news-conference-from-syracuse-tuesday-april-28-2020.html

https://www.syracuse.com/.../cuomos-massive-reopening-advisory-board- includes-4-syracuse-area-women.html
I don’t see a mask on his ugly mug. Beating you is so easy.

View attachment 329578

LINK?
Stop asking for pictures of my link or you’ll be reported.

Obviously the drunk isn’t even trying. Put up pics of Cuomo the asshole actually wearing a mask. Chop chop little drunk liar.

https://www.syracuse.com/.../watch-ny-gov-andrew-cuomos-coronavirus- news-conference-from-syracuse-tuesday-april-28-2020.html

https://www.syracuse.com/.../cuomos-massive-reopening-advisory-board- includes-4-syracuse-area-women.html
I don’t see a mask on his ugly mug. Beating you is so easy.

neither link is working.

View attachment 329578

You need to get your message straight.

The masks are worn to keep you from infecting others.

Not the other way around.

Nope. You wear protective equipment to protect yourself.

Forum List

Back