He Fought The Law And (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The Law Won

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Why do they fight the police, I thought their lives matter

I think the better question is why are you using the word fight as if there was one?
Same group of people whining that Finnicum was murdered by Police....
State police board seeks investigation of Grant County sheriff who met militants
Source: Oregon Live

The state agency that licenses Oregon police officers has asked the state Justice Department to investigate Grant County Sheriff Glenn Palmer, who met with leaders of the armed occupation of the wildlife refuge and then was scheduled to speak at a community meeting featuring the occupiers.

Read more: State police board seeks investigation of Grant County sheriff who met militants

The girl driving and talking was right. She said "Please just do what they say". If only thugs and rednecks would do that....just do what they say. Deaths by cops would drop 99% of they did.

Cincinnati Police say the man shot and killed by three officers Wednesday was carrying an airsoft pistol resembling a handgun.

Cincinnati Police Chief Eliot Isaac said the officers fired nine shots at Paul Gaston, 37, after he refused lie flat on the ground and raised up, appearing to reach for a weapon from his waistband. Isaac described the pistol as “a very realistic-looking firearm.”
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

yes. at the link it has another video that shows the gun and everything.

Why do blacks think getting themselves shot by police is a smart thing to do? ..... :dunno:

No fight = fight

When you pull a gun on the cops....you just started a fight. It's like winding up to throw the first punch and you get knocked out before you can even swing. It's a fight....you just lost incredibly quick. I'm sure you know that feeling quite well.

Fight is a commonly used word and easily defined. Just because you change the meaning doesn't mean people will play along. Think about Bruce Jenner what you would call Bruce Jenner

Forum List

Back