He Warned Him He Was Armed

Sometimes you have to shoot to protect yourself or others, but not in situations like this.
A warning shot would likely have worked.
It was so close, a limb shot would also have been easy.
Multiple shots that were fatal, is not excusable.
Its not like he was running them or something where you had no time.

Sometimes you have to shoot to protect yourself or others, but not in situations like this.
Don't break down somebody's front door and you won't get shot.

Easy.

Don't break down somebody's front door and you won't get shot.

Easy.
I'm just a good ole boy from south Alabama... public school, public university and even I figured that out before I turned 16. These days, it just isn't prudent to lay hands on a person or try to force your way into their home. This guy looked mentally ill or stoned. Well, his struggles are over.

I'm just a good ole boy from south Alabama... public school, public university and even I figured that out before I turned 16. These days, it just isn't prudent to lay hands on a person or try to force your way into their home. This guy looked mentally ill or stoned. Well, his struggles are over.
Darwin would have been proud of this one.

I thought I read somewhere that Police are trained that if you pull out your gun to shoot you are doing it with intent of killing the person. That you don't try to take a limb shot, go for center of mass.

Seems that when you get a gun out the chances of someone dying asymptotically approaches 100%

The intruder simply thought more of his crime than he did his life. The shooter had every right to put him down, he would not get convicted here.

They are not only excusable they are required.

A gun is a lethal instrument and you never try to use it in a non lethal way.

Forum List

Back