He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking any critical thinking whatsoever.
Except I didnt blame Drumpf for anything. I just pointed out he supported Drumpf and he was a racist. You seem to be lacking reading comprehension in addition to being dumb enough to be a Drumpf supporter.

I won't be drawn into a cheap and petty argument where you try to get me to defend my intelligence and support of Trump so you can dispense with that idiocy right now. Having said that, if we both agree that Trump is not to blame and is irrelevant to the issue then why did you even bring him up?
Because he is a race baiter, and a dyed in the wool racist himself. Other than that he is obnoxious and stupid.

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking any critical thinking whatsoever.
Except I didnt blame Drumpf for anything. I just pointed out he supported Drumpf and he was a racist. You seem to be lacking reading comprehension in addition to being dumb enough to be a Drumpf supporter.

I won't be drawn into a cheap and petty argument where you try to get me to defend my intelligence and support of Trump so you can dispense with that idiocy right now. Having said that, if we both agree that Trump is not to blame and is irrelevant to the issue then why did you even bring him up?
You cant defend your lack of intelligence. Its pretty simple. You claimed Drumpf had nothing to do with this and no one ever said anything like that. How could you be that stupid? I never agreed Drumpf was irrelevant to the issue. I bought Drumpf up because the dirt bag supports him.

You cant defend your lack of intelligence. Its pretty simple. You claimed Drumpf had nothing to do with this and no one ever said anything like that. How could you be that stupid? I never agreed Drumpf was irrelevant to the issue. I bought Drumpf up because the dirt bag supports him.

Still going with the ad hominem attacks on my intelligence I see. Oh well, just have to work around it I guess. Anyway, his support of Trump is irrelevant to the issue so I ask again: why did you bring him up?

Last edited:

Still going with the ad hominem attacks on my intelligence I see. Oh well. Anyway, his support of Trump is irrelevant to the issue so I ask again: why did you bring him up?
I brought up your intelligence because your reading comprehension doest seem quite up to par. Again I brought up Drumpf because he supports Drumpf.

Still going with the ad hominem attacks on my intelligence I see. Oh well. Anyway, his support of Trump is irrelevant to the issue so I ask again: why did you bring him up?
I brought up your intelligence because your reading comprehension doest seem quite up to par. Again I brought up Drumpf because he supports Drumpf.

This is called circular reasoning. It's an argument that just feeds on itself because it doesn't go anywhere and adds nothing to discussion.

You didn't bring up his support of Trump just because he supports Trump, you brought it up because you thought it was germane to the issue in some kind of way. The question is: Why do you feel it germane to the issue?

You are so full of Shit...

You are one dumb ass sucker...

The actual events. Cruz was a nutcase from the beginning. He was never a part of any white supremacist group. He was too crazy to be in ROTC. Even the school outcasts didn't want him.

Someone in the FBI saw Cruz as an opportunity to bash Trump and call for gun control. All it took was deep sixing the report.

Just look at those names, sweet cheeks they are all plays.
Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report
Source: The Hill

Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who confessed to the school shooting at a Florida high school this week, reportedly expressed racist and violent views in a private (Instagram) chat group.

"I hate jews, ni**ers, immigrants,” Cruz reportedly wrote in the group, which he had named “Murica (American flag emoji) (eagle emoji) great.”

In the span of hundreds of messages, Cruz openly discussed killing people and specifically referred to killing Mexicans, Jews, gay people and black people, according to CNN. "Shoot them in the back of head,” he reportedly wrote in reference to gay people. He also espoused a disdain for white women, particularly if they were in interracial relationships.

One member of the group chat told CNN that Cruz “seemed nice but also had some mental issues." "All (I know) is that he likes guns and really hates liberals,” the member said.

Read more: Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report

MAGA--Massive Arsenals of Guns and Ammo, egged on by Fox News and Trump.

Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report

Right Dumb Ass..

That's why he shot all those Black Kids....

Like all conservatives you lick Trump ass and you are a submissive GIMP

Forum List

Back