He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

180215-weill-white-supremacist-tease_vor96c

Two classmates said they saw Cruz wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

Ocean Parodie, a 17-year-old junior, said Cruz was politically extreme.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”
A guy that believes in jungle-bunny civilizations will pretty much believe anything.

Another triggered white male that supports Drumpf and has the ludicrious belief he is superior.

White Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School

“I saw him wear a Trump hat,” said Sebastian Gonzalez, a 19-year-old who graduated in 2017.

“For example, he would degrade Islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” Parodie said.

Josh Charo, a 16-year-old junior who was in JROTC with Cruz, said he often expressed racist beliefs.

“He would always talk about how he felt whites were a bit higher than everyone,” Charo said. “He’d be like, ‘My people are over here industrializing the world and starting new things, while your people [meaning blacks and Latinos] are just taking up space.’”

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking any critical thinking whatsoever.
Except I didnt blame Drumpf for anything. I just pointed out he supported Drumpf and he was a racist. You seem to be lacking reading comprehension in addition to being dumb enough to be a Drumpf supporter.
The kid was the classic recruit to a racist org: social reject, helpless and hopeless, seeking some sort of belonging and some feeling of affirmation/power. I suppose he could have been attracted to Antifa, too, but he wasn't. His politics don't really factor into this, imo.

And here is another white male Trump supporter (me) who does not have the ludicrous belief that he is superior.

This guy had problems that had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Blaming Trump for every bad or stupid thing one of his supporters does is moronic, intellectually lazy and lacking any critical thinking whatsoever.
Except I didnt blame Drumpf for anything. I just pointed out he supported Drumpf and he was a racist. You seem to be lacking reading comprehension in addition to being dumb enough to be a Drumpf supporter.
The kid was the classic recruit to a racist org: social reject, helpless and hopeless, seeking some sort of belonging and some feeling of affirmation/power. I suppose he could have been attracted to Antifa, too, but he wasn't. His politics don't really factor into this, imo.
Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report

MAGA--Massive Arsenals of Guns and Ammo, egged on by Fox News and Trump.

SInce when is "cruz" a white name colored boy?

Like all conservatives you lick Trump ass and you are a submissive GIMP

Florida shooting suspect expressed violent, racist views in private chat group: report

Admit it Butt Drip…

Like all liberals you are full of Shit.

Admit it Butt Drip…

GIMP away
WATCH: Vicente Fox blames US school shootings on ‘violent language and racism’ coming from Trump White House

Cruz is a registered Democrat.
I looked up his record.

No you didnt

I did.
I have access.
LIAR!

Can't handle the truth?
You can't tell the truth.

I'll let you do this yourself.

Go here: Voter Lookup (Free Access System)

Enter this data in the three boxes:
Name: Cruz
Birth Date: 05/26/1998 (enter slashes and 4 digits for year)
House Number: 803

Hit submit

Admit it Butt Drip…

GIMP away
WATCH: Vicente Fox blames US school shootings on ‘violent language and racism’ coming from Trump White House

Clear to see the Trump Russian collusion has petered out.:dance:

Admit it Butt Drip…

GIMP away

sure its done LOL

So what's your point--that the kid gravitated to racists or that Fox and Trump defend the 2nd? Either way, it's lame to blame Trump or the right for it. That will never get us anywhere.

Like all liberals you are full of shit.

Admit it Butt Drip…

GIMP away

sure its done LOL

It’s plain to see for the sane.

It’s you Dumb Ass liberals that colluded with the Russians.

The Russians knew it would be easy to sucker you liberal fools.

So what's your point--that the kid gravitated to racists or that Fox and Trump defend the 2nd? Either way, it's lame to blame Trump or the right for it. That will never get us anywhere.

My point is words and rhetoric have consequences...Trump chose to exploit racial and ethnic divisions and hatred...that is coming home to all of us from VIOLENT stoked Trump GIMPS with NRA arranged access to assault weapons

My point is words and rhetoric have consequences...Trump chose to exploit racial and ethnic divisions and hatred...that is coming home to all of us from VIOLENT stoked Trump GIMPS with NRA arranged access to assault weapons
More lies from a shill liar. How do you propose to stop school shootings?

Again, Fake liberal News...

This makes you look like a Dumb Ass....

Thank God for the hat, cause these crazy white mf's would have loved to call him a liberal loving white boy. But this kid, never had a chance to be normal or okay....he had a rough life...and HURT PEOPLE, ALWAYS HURT PEOPLE.....ALWAYS!!

If this shooter targeted hispanics and other so-called minorites then your argument might carry a little weight. Besides, the left has been exploiting racial divisions to extract votes for as long as I've been alive.

Thank God for the hat, cause these crazy white mf's would have loved to call him a liberal loving white boy. But this kid, never had a chance to be normal or okay....he had a rough life...and HURT PEOPLE, ALWAYS HURT PEOPLE.....ALWAYS!!
They did say that right here on USMB they said he was "antifa"

Again, Fake liberal News...

This makes you look like a Dumb Ass....
Dude, DON'T......don't try to marginalize this boy into anything but a condemned at birth trash can that couldn't get pass his hurt. Everything with you Trump nuts is always fake unless its satisfy's your ego. Get a life!!

Forum List

Back