He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

If he was a white racist why did he kill nothing but white people and one chink? He obviously didn't read the manual on being a white supremacist.

Cruz is a democrat.
That was debunked the moment you guys fabricated the lie.

You can't debunk it.
I provided a link to the Broward County Elections website and the data so you can see the voter registration information yourself.
Are you afraid to look at it? He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

Kid was a loser. Birds of a feather.....
His politics and his race don't matter. The 17 people he killed do. The 58 dead in Vegas, the 49 dead at Pulse, on and on and on, THEY matter.
This is a dumb thread and I'm out of it.

And none of it is the least bit true.
Explain your reasoning as to why this isnt true?

nikolascruzmakarov.jpg

The police have said it isn’t true
Show me. I like information.

‘No known ties’ between Florida shooting suspect and supremacists, police say

Day old news

Group chat messages show school shooter obsessed with race, violence and guns - CNN

What's your point? Mass shooter obsessed with guns and violence, what a shocker!

Hey hey hey. Its a "spiracy" You know good and well there are millions of people in the US. That could be anyone.

Could be anybody - CNN was invited into the secret group and snagged his profile picture along with racist comments about n*ggers, Jews, immigrants and shooting gay people in the back of the head.

FAKE NEWS - they made it all up! :laugh:

0215-nikolas-cruz-arsenal-pic-graphic-4.jpg

Cruz is a democrat.

You can't debunk it.
I provided a link to the Broward County Elections website and the data so you can see the voter registration information yourself.
I dont have to look at it. I already know you were too ignorant to realize it was someone else with a similar name but different birthday. You cons aren't too bright especially regarding the checking of facts but its expected. Sorry dog. :laugh:

FACT CHECK: Was the Florida School Shooter a Registered Democrat?

gateway-pundit-update.jpg

If he was a white racist why did he kill nothing but white people and one chink? He obviously didn't read the manual on being a white supremacist.
White racists are the dumbest of whites. Why would expect intelligence?
If white people are dumb, yet have an average IQ 20 points higher than black people, you blacks must be very feeble minded. You have my pity.

Cruz is a democrat.

You can't debunk it.
I dont have to look at it. I already know you were too ignorant to realize it was someone else with a similar name but different birthday. You cons are too bright but its expected. Sorry dog. :laugh:

FACT CHECK: Was the Florida School Shooter a Registered Democrat?

gateway-pundit-update.jpg
Your fake links arent fooling anyone.

How about Black racists? They certainly have not shown me anything that could be tied to intelligence.
The shooter wasnt a Black racist he was a white racist. Stay focused clown. I know your brain is tiny and easily distracted.

How about Black racists? They certainly have not shown me anything that could be tied to intelligence.
The shooter wasnt a Black racist he was a white racist. Stay focused clown. I know your brain is tiny and easily distracted.
See what i mean about black peoples low IQs, Lastamender? ^ This fool thought you were saying the shooter is black. How fucking stupid IS he? :laugh:

Didn't you just say "whites"? That is a plural, not one white. You stay focused, and why were his victims were not all people of color?
Race has nothing to do with this, you pathetic loser.

Didn't you just say "whites"? That is a plural, not one white. You stay focused, and why were his victims were not all people of color?
Race has nothing to do with this, you pathetic loser.
Yes we know whites is plural. The point is we are talking about a white racist moron. Stay focused. I just told you there are a lot of dumb white people and white racists typically are the dumbest of the bunch.

Forum List

Back