He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

If he was a white racist why did he kill nothing but white people and one chink? He obviously didn't read the manual on being a white supremacist.
White racists are the dumbest of whites. Why would expect intelligence?
How about Black racists? They certainly have not shown me anything that could be tied to intelligence.
The shooter wasnt a Black racist he was a white racist. Stay focused clown. I know your brain is tiny and easily distracted.
Didn't you just say "whites"? That is a plural, not one white. You stay focused, and why were his victims were not all people of color?
Race has nothing to do with this, you pathetic loser.
Yes we know whites is plural. The point is we are talking about a white racist moron. Stay focused. I just told you there are a lot of dumb white people and white racists typically are the dumbest of the bunch.
You have no proof the kid was racist. Not that you need proof. Again, you are pathetic.

First of all, assault weapons have been banned in this country since 1994 which means that not even NRA members can legally own them. Secondly, the racial divide widened under Obama largely due to the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin shootings. Thirdly, Trump never criticized or disparaged any ethnic groups. All he did was campaign for better illegal immigration control.

Sorry to say, you're wrong. The AWB of 1994 sunset in 2004. They are no longer illegal, whatever an "assault rifle" is.

I wasn't aware the ban was lifted in 2004. My mistake. However, when I say "assault weapon" I'm talking about fully automatic weapons. As far as I know these are still banned.

And none of it is the least bit true.
Explain your reasoning as to why this isnt true?

nikolascruzmakarov.jpg

The police have said it isn’t true

and common sense says that this is just a stupid troll bait thread, the likes of which has resulted in many others getting shut down or merged.

First of all, assault weapons have been banned in this country since 1994 which means that not even NRA members can legally own them. Secondly, the racial divide widened under Obama largely due to the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin shootings. Thirdly, Trump never criticized or disparaged any ethnic groups. All he did was campaign for better illegal immigration control.

Sorry to say, you're wrong. The AWB of 1994 sunset in 2004. They are no longer illegal, whatever an "assault rifle" is.

I wasn't aware the ban was lifted in 2004. My mistake. However, when I say "assault weapon" I'm talking about fully automatic weapons. As far as I know these are still banned.

Well full auto rifles didn't become illegal in 1994, so either way, you're wrong. Contrary to popular belief, full auto weapons are not illegal. You just need a special permit to own one.

Well full auto rifles didn't become illegal in 1994, so either way, you're wrong. Contrary to popular belief, full auto weapons are not illegal. You just need a special permit to own one.
They were banned in 1986.

There should be a bipartisan effort to come up with a solution for the increasing violence in schools. This endless right vs left banter goes nowhere. More funding for mental health would be a step in the right direction, as well as studying why some other countries have better outcomes in school behavior and education than we do. That should be a step in the right direction in making America a better country.
Increasing violence, or increasing media coverage and sensationalism?

The 1927 Bombing That Remains America’s Deadliest School Massacre
Ninety years ago, a school in Bath, Michigan was rigged with explosives in a brutal act that stunned the town

The 1927 Bombing That Remains America’s Deadliest School Massacre | History | Smithsonian

They want so bad for it to be untrue they are losing their minds. :laugh:

The same thing can easily be said for you. You people want so badly for him to be some racist Trump supporter you're losing your minds over it. This is probably the tenth time I've seen someone make your claim, with circumstantial evidence, and I've probably seen about 20 screenshots of a fake voter ID card from right wingers showing him to be a registered Democrat. Meanwhile, 17 people are dead and you people are all pointing fingers at each other over which political party he belonged to ( I doubt he ever voted) as if that is somehow more important than the lives lost and the honest reason behind how our society has come to this.

No they weren't.

They are legal if they were manufactured before 1986.

The legal loopholes that let people get automatic guns

You have no idea what you're talking about. There wouldn't be a national registry of machine guns if they were banned.
As of November 2006, the national registry of machine guns contained registrations for 391,532 machine guns.4

I forgot more about gun laws than you will ever know.

I find it ironic he called Muslims terrorist since he went on to kill 17 innocent people.

No they weren't.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There wouldn't be a national registry of machine guns if they were banned.
As of November 2006, the national registry of machine guns contained registrations for 391,532 machine guns.4

OF COURSE the existing ones were grandfathered in. You have a real knack for stating the obvious. I think we all would have remembered "the great 1986 gun confiscation", if that had actually taken place. Retard. :laugh:

No they weren't.

OF COURSE the existing ones were grandfathered in. You have a real knack for stating the obvious. I think we all would have remembered "the great 1986 gun confiscation", if that had actually taken place. Retard. :laugh:

You said machine guns were banned in 1986. You were wrong. You failed to make an exception for almost 400,000 machine guns currently legal and registered, i.e. legal and NOT BANNED.

You're an idiot who can't accept that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and when shown the truth you say "of course that's right."

Yea it is, learn something.

No they weren't.

You said machine guns were banned in 1986. You were wrong. You failed to make an exception for almost 400,000 machine guns currently legal and registered, i.e. legal and NOT BANNED.

You're an idiot who can't accept that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and when shown the truth you say "of course that's right."

Im amused by the fact that youre patting yourself on the back for pointing out the obvious. :21:

No they weren't.

Im amused by the fact that youre patting yourself on the back for pointing out the obvious. :21:

So obvious that you failed to point it out! LOL :up_yours:

Last edited:

No they weren't.

You silly idiot monkey. You havent gotten anything correct since I have been posting on this board.
laugh.gif

White racists are the dumbest of whites. Why would expect intelligence?
How about Black racists? They certainly have not shown me anything that could be tied to intelligence.
The shooter wasnt a Black racist he was a white racist. Stay focused clown. I know your brain is tiny and easily distracted.
Didn't you just say "whites"? That is a plural, not one white. You stay focused, and why were his victims were not all people of color?
Race has nothing to do with this, you pathetic loser.
Yes we know whites is plural. The point is we are talking about a white racist moron. Stay focused. I just told you there are a lot of dumb white people and white racists typically are the dumbest of the bunch.
You have no proof the kid was racist. Not that you need proof. Again, you are pathetic.
Of course I have proof you retard. I already posted it but here ya go. Have an adult read it to you so you can better comprehend.

Florida shooter left chilling trail of anti-Semitic, racist, homophobic messages in Instagram group chat

"Cruz used the group to spew hatred including messages detailing how he wanted to kill Mexicans, put black people in chains, that he believed Jews were taking over the world, and that gay people should be "shot in the back of head".

He wrote that white women in relationships with black men were traitors, and called himself the "annihilator.""

Forum List

Back