"He was delighted"

A violent seige that lasted about two hours is just sooo much worse than the five day black street party.

Newsweek can go piss up a rope.

For the record I was not horrified,

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.
a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
You realize all of those headlines come from one source...The AP.
Did not check to tell the truth, just glanced at lower new org name putting it out. Why? Do you have other information that you trust, explaining the nature of the death of Office Sicknick? I just sas another from CBS News and they are saying they are quoting the police department. Have heard he suffered a stroke, which is not unusual with a brain injury. Are you saying it was just a natural stroke in a 42 year old in apparent good health. Post it. I'll read it, even if from a right wing conspiracy site.
I'm stating the sad fact that all the media outlets rely on one source.
I hate RW sites as much as I hate LW sites.

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.
a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
You realize all of those headlines come from one source...The AP.
Did not check to tell the truth, just glanced at lower new org name putting it out. Why? Do you have other information that you trust, explaining the nature of the death of Office Sicknick? I just sas another from CBS News and they are saying they are quoting the police department. Have heard he suffered a stroke, which is not unusual with a brain injury. Are you saying it was just a natural stroke in a 42 year old in apparent good health. Post it. I'll read it, even if from a right wing conspiracy site.
I'm stating the sad fact that all the media outlets rely on one source.
I hate RW sites as much as I hate LW sites.
I understand what you are saying and it does irritate to pull up another outlet, only to find they are quoting an exact article from a source I have already read.

YOU are a sick person. The center of American Democracy is attacked and you don't care....cause you are trump crazy. The FBI should be interviewing you....

For those of you who were horrified by the incident that occurred a few days ago, please listen to the description of Trump's reaction as it was happening.

The interview is by Ben Sasse, a Republican Senator.

So, we are expected to put stock in the opinion of a never Trumped?

Major thread fail?

Major thread fail?

Believe me, I don't expect you to put stock in anything outside of what Trump tells you. Because cult.

Never mind that this is coming from a Republican Senator on a conservative show and never mind the fact that many members of the White House staff have resigned after this incident, including two cabinet members.

No, don't put stock in any of that. Because cult.

YOU are a sick person. The center of American Democracy is attacked and you don't care....cause you are trump crazy. The FBI should be interviewing you....
The is not a democracy. The capitol is swiftly becoming the center of this country's communist politbuto.

At long last where is your sense of shame?

How could the lootingof the Capitol change the results of the election? Why is it so difficult to accept the result?

If simply making allegations of fraud is enough to make the results of an election into what you want, why vote? Why call ourselves a democracy? You have to prove allegations, not just make them.

It was a shameful day that accomplished nothing but further disdain for your anti-American politics.

They behaved as terrorists, not patriots.
There was no looting of the capitol. The entire program of you communists is why vote. The elections are rigged. Now we know. We were never a democracy. We were a republic and we aren't that any more. Thanks to creatures like yourself We are a communist satellite of China.
My God.

You are living in a bubble of lies. And there are far too many like you.

I can understand, even tolerate the nutty individual shouting at the sky. But not when that is a movement.

Did you get this way because you're stupid or gullible?

Major thread fail?

Believe me, I don't expect you to put stock in anything outside of what Trump tells you. Because cult.

Never mind that this is coming from a Republican Senator on a conservative show and never mind the fact that many members of the White House staff have resigned after this incident, including two cabinet members.

I have no idea about your cult.

I do know Sasse hates Trump and always has, so I don’t put stock in his anti-Trump tirades any more than I do yours, Simpleton.

Major thread fail?

I have no idea about your cult.

I do know Sasse hates Trump and always has, so I don’t put stock in his anti-Trump tirades any more than I do yours, Simpleton.

I agree. We know you don’t listen to anyone other than leader.

Nobody huh? All you Trump voters have no issue with Trump being delighted with the events as they happened.

As much of a piece of shit as he is, this story made me think even less of him. Not that anyone will care.

Remember the 9/11 attack when W was told “Sir, the country is under attack.”

He received a lot of criticism for the way he responded at that very moment. In my opinion, it was unwarranted criticism.

You can see that there was a lot going through his mind at that moment. He looked concerned, shocked, and maybe a little scared as well. You can tell that he was trying really hard not to panic in front of the children. The criticism is that it took too long.

Compare this to Trump’s reaction to a national disaster. Obviously not all disasters are the same. But his reaction of “delight” is disgusting.

I disagreed with W on a lot. But he’s still a decent human being. The same can’t be said of Trump. Anyone who supports this man should be ashamed. But they aren’t.

Nothing in the public record indicates anything about the dreadful, lethal fire extinguisher, or what caused it to strike the head of the unfortunate Capitol police officer. Was it thrown will lethal intent? Was it dropped from an elevated position? Did someone just chuck it randomly at the police presence and it happened to hit Officer Sicknick because he was the unlucky victim? So far, nobody knows. If tossing the object was done either maliciously or with reckless negligence, the bastard who threw it should pay. That's why we have laws.

What we do know is that essentially none of those invading the government buildings was armed, hence any talk of "insurrection" or "taking over the government" is Leftist delusion. For most it was simply an adventure gone wild. Not as bad as looting stores or attacking cops in a faux protest of some police shooting, but bad enough.

Also, we do know that Our Beloved President was hoping for a loud, boisterous demonstration of support, comparable to the "PussyHat" demonstrations of 2017. At some point he may have been "delighted" that the demonstrators were being boisterous...just like the Democrats were delighted when that "Madonna" person said she had thoughts of burning down the White House in 2017. But Trump said NOTHING to incite violence or incursion onto federal property. And for those who don't like that, there are written transcripts of his remarks available at several places.

We Right-Wingers take satisfaction in watching Pelosi and the deranged Leftists occupy their valuable time for the next couple weeks on a pointless, futile, transparently phony attack on one of the best Presidents we've ever had. We will remember this in 2022...you better believe it.

Nothing in the public record indicates anything about the dreadful, lethal fire extinguisher, or what caused it to strike the head of the unfortunate Capitol police officer. Was it thrown will lethal intent? Was it dropped from an elevated position? Did someone just chuck it randomly at the police presence and it happened to hit Officer Sicknick because he was the unlucky victim? So far, nobody knows. If tossing the object was done either maliciously or with reckless negligence, the bastard who threw it should pay. That's why we have laws.

What we do know is that essentially none of those invading the government buildings was armed, hence any talk of "insurrection" or "taking over the government" is Leftist delusion. For most it was simply an adventure gone wild. Not as bad as looting stores or attacking cops in a faux protest of some police shooting, but bad enough.

Also, we do know that Our Beloved President was hoping for a loud, boisterous demonstration of support, comparable to the "PussyHat" demonstrations of 2017. At some point he may have been "delighted" that the demonstrators were being boisterous...just like the Democrats were delighted when that "Madonna" person said she had thoughts of burning down the White House in 2017. But Trump said NOTHING to incite violence or incursion onto federal property. And for those who don't like that, there are written transcripts of his remarks available at several places.

We Right-Wingers take satisfaction in watching Pelosi and the deranged Leftists occupy their valuable time for the next couple weeks on a pointless, futile, transparently phony attack on one of the best Presidents we've ever had. We will remember this in 2022...you better believe it.
That's not true. It was reported that a fire extinguisher was thrown or swung at his head,
The blood clot formed from the head injury caused a stroke.

NOTE

Two other cops there were witnesses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back