Health Worker Dies Two Days After Pfizer Vaccine, No Previous Health Issues

Did the story omit the part where she was hit by a car?
No, because then it would have been Covid related.
Hey, If people do actually die from the vaccine, technically they can count that as a Covid related death.
If it weren’t for Covid, she wouldn’t have had the vaccine, which killed her.
Win win.
In all seriousness though, it’s very sad this woman lost her life. God bless.

So they can't even link it to the vaccine. People die and, sometimes they die suddenly
This. You give millions of doses of vaccines, someone is going to die randomly and without explanation.

Crazy stuff happens when you’re talking about large numbers.

3,000 nurses are out of work from just the first round. My mom is nursing in CA right now and she didn't get the vaccine but all the ones that did that she works with, did not return to work. WTF dude!!

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

How will they clean this up?

The question is, if this vaccine can kill .05%, do we stop people from getting the vaccine?

I'm always skeptical when I read articles with no names. "A healthcare worker" with no autopsy report to determine the cause of death is suspicious. What I do agree with in the article is that the US deaths are very over inflated. It's not just what I read, testimonies I've seen on television, but also from a personal experience.

Towards the end of last summer, my 94 year old Uncle died from colon cancer. He couldn't walk so he never went anywhere. He was living with his son who was taking care of him. When the cancer started to take it's toll, my cousin called the family to say their last goodbyes as hospitals will not allow visitation any longer. About a dozen family members showed up. Hugs and kisses went around, and the ambulance took him to the VA hospital.

I got a call from my father who is 89 years old. He told me he was in quarantine. Shocked, I asked what happened, and he said my Uncle tested positive for Covid. Anybody and everybody who was near my Uncle was tested or quarantined. Not a one of them had Covid.

Uncle Gene died a few weeks later in the hospital. A month later, my father and two cousins stopped by for a visit. My cousins were outraged that they ruled their fathers death as Covid. One of them whipped out his smart phone to show me the death certificate. He told me after his father passed away, the VA called to ask for a rating on the care his father received. He responded by saying he was happy with the care, but.............. The doctor told him to take a number. He's one of a long list of family members of lost loved ones that were outraged by the cause of death.

How will they clean this up?

The question is, if this vaccine can kill .05%, do we stop people from getting the vaccine?

I'm always skeptical when I read articles with no names. "A healthcare worker" with no autopsy report to determine the cause of death is suspicious. What I do agree with in the article is that the US deaths are very over inflated. It's not just what I read, testimonies I've seen on television, but also from a personal experience.

Towards the end of last summer, my 94 year old Uncle died from colon cancer. He couldn't walk so he never went anywhere. He was living with his son who was taking care of him. When the cancer started to take it's toll, my cousin called the family to say their last goodbyes as hospitals will not allow visitation any longer. About a dozen family members showed up. Hugs and kisses went around, and the ambulance took him to the VA hospital.

I got a call from my father who is 89 years old. He told me he was in quarantine. Shocked, I asked what happened, and he said my Uncle tested positive for Covid. Anybody and everybody who was near my Uncle was tested or quarantined. Not a one of them had Covid.

Uncle Gene died a few weeks later in the hospital. A month later, my father and two cousins stopped by for a visit. My cousins were outraged that they ruled their fathers death as Covid. One of them whipped out his smart phone to show me the death certificate. He told me after his father passed away, the VA called to ask for a rating on the care his father received. He responded by saying he was happy with the care, but.............. The doctor told him to take a number. He's one of a long list of family members of lost loved ones that were outraged by the cause of death.
I’m sorry to hear this. Hope all is as well as can be.

So they can't even link it to the vaccine. People die and, sometimes they die suddenly

I don't think they know yet what killed her, so they can't know if it's linked to the vaccine. Even if it is, it's not news that some people have bad reactions to medications and vaccines.

But it is also true that covid-19 also have a very low fatality rate.
Less than 0,18%. So it could be the vaccine has a higher fatality rate than covid-19.
We have not vaccinated enough people to know yet.
And this was a weird vaccine that was assembled using DNA splicing.
Much riskier and different than all other vaccines.

What about all of the people who got the vaccine and didn't die?

99.9% of the people who get infected with covid-19 do not die either.

Coronavirus Update nameplate
Jan. 4, 2021
What’s the best way to build immunity against COVID-19?
Some people may be wondering if getting a COVID-19 vaccine is as effective at building immunity as getting infected by the virus. The answer is that the body will build immunity to COVID-19 in a different way with the vaccine than through infection.

However, the infection has the potential to lead to serious symptoms, which may prove to be deadly. Natural immunity, which is gained from having an infection, may not even last very long. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), natural immunity also varies from person to person and there is real potential for re-infection.

Vaccination is the best tool we have to help us end the COVID-19 pandemic in Oregon and across the globe. The mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna give our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Last edited:
What about all of the people who got the vaccine and didn't die?

99.9% of the people who get infected with covid-19 do not die either.

Coronavirus Update nameplate
Jan. 4, 2021
What’s the best way to build immunity against COVID-19?
Some people may be wondering if getting a COVID-19 vaccine is as effective at building immunity as getting infected by the virus. The answer is that the body will build immunity to COVID-19 in a different way with the vaccine than through infection.

However, the infection has the potential to lead to serious symptoms, which may prove to be deadly. Natural immunity, which is gained from having an infection, may not even last very long. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), natural immunity also varies from person to person and there is real potential for re-infection.

Vaccination is the best tool we have to help us end the COVID-19 pandemic in Oregon and across the globe. The mRNA vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna give our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

The reason this is wrong is that since covid-19 is zoonotic, crossing over from bats, it is unlikely to ever return. And you don't want to have immunities you will never need. Each immunity stresses out your immune system a little bit more, and makes accidental over reaction more likely. The main way you see this is an increase in deadly allergic reactions, Developing a vaccine for covid-19 was a really bad idea. Instead of "flattening the curve",. they just should have quarantined in March, and quickly ended. Then it would never have come back.

Forum List

Back