Hear yee, Hear yee, the Hollywood, "White Privilege" Court is now in session...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Given that Mindy Kaying, the chubby actress who doesn't get a lot of work because she is...well....chubby.....educated Reese Witherspoon about Reese's "White Privilege" I find it is not enough that the actress simply acknowledge her "White Privilege." In order to actually do something about her white privilege, she needs to be taken to the "White Privilege" court, tried, convicted (and convicted she will be) and sentenced......

So...this will be the court of left wing "White Privilege" since they are theonly people stupid enough to believe in this, yet smart enough to take the money and jobs while virtue signaling......

So....I hear by find Reese Witherspoon Guilty of "White Privilege." The Sentence? She will immediately quit working in Hollywood...she will pay a fine of all her money.....since it was all obviously gained through her White Privilege..........and in order to make up for past crimes of White Privilege, she will henceforth be homeless...since any home she may have, or may have in the future is only possible due to her white privilege...

So let it be written, so let it be done....

Given that Mindy Kaying, the chubby actress who doesn't get a lot of work because she is...well....chubby.....educated Reese Witherspoon about Reese's "White Privilege" I find it is not enough that the actress simply acknowledge her "White Privilege." In order to actually do something about her white privilege, she needs to be taken to the "White Privilege" court, tried, convicted (and convicted she will be) and sentenced......

So...this will be the court of left wing "White Privilege" since they are theonly people stupid enough to believe in this, yet smart enough to take the money and jobs while virtue signaling......

So....I hear by find Reese Witherspoon Guilty of "White Privilege." The Sentence? She will immediately quit working in Hollywood...she will pay a fine of all her money.....since it was all obviously gained through her White Privilege..........and in order to make up for past crimes of White Privilege, she will henceforth be homeless...since any home she may have, or may have in the future is only possible due to her white privilege...

How is this different from your last thread?

How is this different from your last thread?

The last thread was a current event.....this thread will deal with not only Reese Witherspoon but others......my next post....the obvious "White Privilege" of Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, and Mark Ruffalo...the stars of the Avengers movies as well as their own Superhero films.....

They too will be sentenced by this court for their obvious "White Privilege".....so yes...there is a difference, that is why this is in General, and not Current events.....

Next cases......Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, and Mark Ruffalo.....

They are white, and anti Trumpers....and the beneficiaries of "White Privilege." They obviously could not have played Iron Man, Captain America or the Hulk without their "White Privilege" let alone all of the other work they received in Hollywood based on their "White Privilege." Obviously, like other left wing, hollywood actors...they will admit their guilt, but expect to pay no cost for their "White Privilege." I hereby sentence each of them to a fine of all of their money, and they must immediately and forthwith cease all acting work...including their current work on the next Avengers movie. Their roles will be reshot with various actors of minority status and LGBTQAWDXERSWSCEESSVVBE status.......Tony Stark, Captain America and the Hulk, will now be cast as minority, female, LGBTQANWSUCAHNSIW actors.............

To further make restitution for their "White Privilege" Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo....left wingers in good standing, and beneficiaries of "White Privilege" will no longer be allowed to have any gainful employment...and must live off the charity and kindness of the very minority actors who they stole from their entire careers...perhaps they can clean the pools or pick up trash from the properties of the new Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk actors......

Forum List

Back