Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

Is there any sense to keep responding on this manner. If you can't see how futile your point and attempts are I cannot help you. And you definitely need help.
I mean, if you stop telling retarded lies I can stop calling you out on them. Do you have any intention of stopping?

Do you consider an egg a chick ?most people eat eggs but I don't know of anyone who would eat a baby chick. Let's keep making ridiculous comparisons, even though my chick and egg comparison is actually pretty good. The bottom line is abortion is a very serious, very personal decision that some women must deal with wether they want to or not. Do you feel comfortable making other people's life decisions for them because that's what you're asking the state to do.
I raise chickens. My laying hens never come into contact with my 2 roosters. 5 other chickens are penned with the roosters. No worry, no problem.

Actually that would be very good by then the case against the egregious Texas abortion law will have caused it to be declared illegal. And the momentum will be there to rescind all abortions laws nationwide once and for all.
It would have to be done on a state by state basis, then you run ito states that do not have ballot referendums unless they are proposed by the legislature.....Like Virginia. (but we are OK with abortion w/guardrails)

In those states it comes down to if the legislature wants to cede it's power (and donations, pro or con) to the people.....That is where the gop needs to get it's head out it's ass because it truly a case of the wants of a few (mostly holy rollers and such) fucking over the many.

It's human but not yet a person
Has no bearing on anything, because the very fact that it's a human, uhhhh is enough to protect the human being from being mercilessly slaughtered by an uncivilized SOCIETY in which now promotes the idea that medical science needs sacrificial lamb's for their medical science, and what better way to get those lambs then through reckless women believing lies ??? So just as the Nazi's did it, they went for it with it's irrational reasoning, and America has pushed for it as a new trend, but history has a horrible way of repeating itself.

It would have to be done on a state by state basis, then you run ito states that do not have ballot referendums unless they are proposed by the legislature.....Like Virginia. (but we are OK with abortion w/guardrails)

In those states it comes down to if the legislature wants to cede it's power (and donations, pro or con) to the people.....That is where the gop needs to get it's head out it's ass because it truly a case of the wants of a few (mostly holy rollers and such) fucking over the many.
So you are confident that the citizen's will choose to support the abort eh ? Don't think so.

See that is a common misconception. A spirit cannot enter a body which is already occupied by another spirit. That first breathe of life is what allows us access to these physical life forms.
How or when God assigns the spirit is way above my pay grade. All I know is every human being walking the Earth had to go through all the stages of human development from the fertilized egg implanting itself on the uterine wall to the present. And, if we believe the Bible, God considered the unborn baby to be a person, a living soul.

I raise chickens. My laying hens never come into contact with my 2 roosters. 5 other chickens are penned with the roosters. No worry, no problem.
With animals you can set the parameters of their lives.Attempting that with people and you've got yourself a real problem.

How or when God assigns the spirit is way above my pay grade. All I know is every human being walking the Earth had to go through all the stages of human development from the fertilized egg implanting itself on the uterine wall to the present. And, if we believe the Bible, God considered the unborn baby to be a person, a living soul.
Please quote the exact passage that even mentions abortion. You see back in those days and that culture it was considered wen's business. The entity you refer to as God isn't that difficult to understand if you just ask the right questions and listen to the answers.

Do you at least understand that you are spirit, not the physical form you are currently occupying.

Please quote the exact passage that even mentions abortion. You see back in those days and that culture it was considered wen's business. The entity you refer to as God isn't that difficult to understand if you just ask the right questions and listen to the answers.
You mean like Numbers 5:11-31?

What are the right questions to ask? Give me an example?

It really isn't an issue that can or should be put up for debate or vote. It should simply be understood that the woman is a person, a citizen, a taxpayer and should not have her person subjected to this intrusion by the opinions of others.

You mean like Numbers 5:11-31?
Those are references to a religious god not the real force that exists in the universes.i just read all that gobnlegook. It betrays the nature of the religion. Blame is assigned to the woman. Men created these religions to keep women subjugated and their houses strong. Fear is very effective, especially if it's done in the name of God.

Last edited:
I am not talking about abortion. I am talking about the developing baby being a human being.

Do you at least understand that you are spirit, not the physical form you are currently occupying.
I know that the Lord our God became fully man, flesh, a human being and lived among us for awhile so that we could know how much he loved and cared for us. And while logically He is now spirit released from the human body, I do not believe we can despise the body, the temple of the spirit, that we occupy. There must be some purpose, some reason, for us going through this time we live on Earth. I will not assume that it can just be shrugged off as unimportant.

Forum List

Back