Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

I know that the Lord our God became fully man, flesh, a human being and lived among us for awhile so that we could know how much he loved and cared for us. And while logically He is now spirit released from the human body, I do not believe we can despise the body, the temple of the spirit, that we occupy. There must be some purpose, some reason, for us going through this time we live on Earth. I will not assume that it can just be shrugged off as unimportant.
You and I exist. We are witness to all we can see, hear, smell and feel in this world. We are his/ her/ it's eyes. I hope that is enough for you. You are obviously not meant to know more.

Just for fun. What is a right question to ask? Sounds like you could just be full of BS...
Played this game with people like you all too often. Not going down that road again. It's not an honest question. Everyone's questions are unique to themselves,. You are the one who is full of bullshit.

You and I exist. We are witness to all we can see, hear, smell and feel in this world. We are his/ her/ it's eyes. I hope that is enough for you. You are obviously not meant to know more.
Well if that is satisfying to you, power to you. I don't see it quite as you do, but then I expect few do. :) Have a great evening Stann.

I don't support abortion. Women and men were designed to go forth and multiply. Women do not have the right to murder their unborn. In the end they will be judged.
In Hell, where I'm from. The souls of the "aborted" eagerly await those who enabled their abortion. God judges sin based on damage to innocents. Your contributions towards the innocent damaged by your actions will be held against you.

Your actions defending innocents will be rewarded. :salute:

In Hell, where I'm from. The souls of the "aborted" eagerly await those who enabled their abortion. God judges sin based on damage to innocents. Your contributions towards the innocent damaged by your actions will be held against you.

Your actions defending innocents will be rewarded. :salute:
Let me get this straight. The aborted embryos and fetuses, let's not even count the blastulas; have souls. And they're in hell now.

Just when I think you can't get any more pitiful. Did you think that one all by yourself, or did your momie help. Idiocy must run in the family.
I mean you really seem to be an expert in rectal cramming… that poor worn out sphincter.

Let me get this straight. The aborted embryos and fetuses, let's not even count the blastulas; have souls. And they're in hell now.
Sure, Hell is a great place. It is better to rule Hell then serve in heaven. However, if you come here, your opinion may differ.

Sure, Hell is a great place. It is better to rule Hell then serve in heaven. However, if you come here, your opinion may differ.
I know better, hell is a figment of your imagination, ditto for heaven. The truth of the Universe is there is no begining or end, only change. ( Referring to only the physical universe of course )

I know better, hell is a figment of your imagination, ditto for heaven. The truth of the Universe is there is no begining or end, only change. ( Referring to only the physical universe of course )
The universe is infinite and includes everything, including heaven and hell. When you understand infinity and the nature of energy, maybe you'll feel a need to repent.

The universe is infinite and includes everything, including heaven and hell. When you understand infinity and the nature of energy, maybe you'll feel a need to repent.
Repent, for what. Sounds like one of your problems. You've got a lot of them. You don't seem to know where you are or where your from and all those delusions. It's amazing you found this site and are able to try to discuss an issue.

Forum List

Back