Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

Never said any of that. No woman is getting an abortion right before birth. But keep up with the lies you're only helping our side.

Fuck outta here, troll.

Fuck outta here, troll.
My statement is accurate. And you are a liar.

Why do you support abortion up until the moment of birth with no restrictions?
It It is a personal matter and no one waits until the last moment to have an abortion unless the fetus is dead or dying and / or it endangers the mother's life. Why do you want women to suffer needlessly or even die because of a pregnancy that had unforseen complications. Your delusions about the crisis are your problem.

Fuck outta here, troll.
Says the troll.

It It is a personal matter and no one waits until the last moment to have an abortion unless the fetus is dead or dying and / or it endangers the mother's life. Why do you want women to suffer needlessly or even die because of a pregnancy that had unforseen complications. Your delusions about the crisis are your problem.
I support exceptions like the mothers life.

Democrats believe in abortion on demand with no restrictions. Including organ harvesting which you deny happens either because you or ignorant or a liar.

I support exceptions like the mothers life.

Democrats believe in abortion on demand with no restrictions. Including organ harvesting which you deny happens either because you or ignorant or a liar.
You don't know what you're talking about. Democrats believe it's the woman's right to have control over her own body.

So, no restrictions, abortion on demand whenever the contract killer wants to make money, which is always.

Go fuck yourself, lying piece of shit.
I just looked it up. It is illegal to be paid for tissue and / or organ donations. So your statement is either a deliberately wrong or foolishly wrong.

I just looked it up. It is illegal to be paid for tissue and / or organ donations. So your statement is either a deliberately wrong or foolishly wrong.
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

These killers are paid to kill innocent human beings. You can’t deny that reality. Instead, you’re ranting about nonsense I didn’t talk about.

Forum List

Back