Heaven rocks to the cheers of the righteous

There are a lot of people who claim to be religious who clearly leverage religion for other reasons. Terrible, tragic, awful. Deceitful. Despicable.

For millions of others, religion provides comfort, strength, answers. While I'm not religious, I think that's a good thing overall.

Of course, many people choose to attack religion as a whole and those who practice it, because that's just the way they are.

Well, these people tend to attack ONE religion far more than others, while spinning for another, as we know.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?
All religions get hijacked by people who use them as a platform to spread whatever message they have.Anti Gay activity is something that you might expect to see in the more backward parts of the world like Africa and the Middle East. They have a way to go yet. However in the West there is no real excuse for such bigotry.
Charlatans and thieves get away with their crimes in all cultures, because they're willing to take advantage of human nature, which lies beneath culture.
Which leads you to Clinton v Trump. Depressing stuff.

This should cheer you up. :lol:

What is with your fixation with sodomy????

And your fixation with Islam, ( who believe in killing gays)???

Is there a gay Nirvana there we don't know about???
Cant you just celebrate another bigot getting busted ?
Why celebrate degeneracy?

And why do you make blanket statements about Americans, and assume we condone those who commit these acts ?
But he is off the streets now. And exposed as a hypocrite.
A faggot, muslim sympathizer commenting on hypocrisy... Priceless.

To me, anyone who isn't sorry for messing with kids should be kicked where it hurts and hard! I don't care who they think that they are! What made this man think that the Lord would be okay with his doing such a thing? He willingly robbed the kid of an innocence that most likely can not be given back to them and I believe that it says in the Lord's word that stealing is wrong.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

And why do you make blanket statements about Americans, and assume we condone those who commit these acts ?
But he is off the streets now. And exposed as a hypocrite.[/QUOTE And this, you and I agree on.

Anti-gay pastor who celebrated Orlando massacre arrested for molesting underage boys

Here we go. Another conflicted homophobe is busted for playing with little boys.

Its great that this hypocritical perv has been caught and that kids are safe from him.

But the cas raises several questions .

How does such a vile creature get to call himself a "Pastor" ?

What is America doing to facilitate homophobes coming out and playing a full part in American life ?

Are there any straight homphobes in the US ?

DO they have their own society like "Straight bigots against Gays (not conflicted) ?

I think they need to come out and say something.

That guys no better than a preacher man for alkida or the taliban.

The U.K. story doesn't list the preacher's religious affiliation. It must be a small church but no church is too small for the sodomites who troll non-stop for the tiniest evidence of bigotry. Anyway the Black preacher claims the sodomite community has hijacked the discrimination issue so it's possible that there is a war going on between elitist pretty white sodomites and the Black community

Anti-gay pastor who celebrated Orlando massacre arrested for molesting underage boys

Here we go. Another conflicted homophobe is busted for playing with little boys.

Its great that this hypocritical perv has been caught and that kids are safe from him.

What is America doing to facilitate homophobes coming out and playing a full part in American life ?

DO they have their own society like "Straight bigots against Gays (not conflicted) ?

I won't assume he is guilty until proven to be. If true, this man deserves a bullet between the eyes...why waste tax dollars on 3 hots and a cot on him? Child molesters, whatever their sexual orientation, only deserve to die. They are unredeemable trash.

It's from pink news. Tommy's daily pink news dish.

There's an 80% chance that this story only lives in pink news.

To me, anyone who isn't sorry for messing with kids should be kicked where it hurts and hard! I don't care who they think that they are! What made this man think that the Lord would be okay with his doing such a thing? He willingly robbed the kid of an innocence that most likely can not be given back to them and I believe that it says in the Lord's word that stealing is wrong.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly
Child molesters should be tried, convicted, and shot dead. No free cable t.v., no free meals and housing on our dime for them. Unless the family catches them in the act, then I'm fine with the family delivering swift justice to the degenerate scumbags.

I think you are a gay pos. stfu retard.

I think you are a gay pos. stfu retard.
That sweater says it all. If Tommy isn't a flaming faggot, I'd be thuper thuprised.

There are a lot of people who claim to be religious who clearly leverage religion for other reasons. Terrible, tragic, awful. Deceitful. Despicable.

For millions of others, religion provides comfort, strength, answers. While I'm not religious, I think that's a good thing overall.

Of course, many people choose to attack religion as a whole and those who practice it, because that's just the way they are.

Well, these people tend to attack ONE religion far more than others, while spinning for another, as we know.

All religions get hijacked by people who use them as a platform to spread whatever message they have.Anti Gay activity is something that you might expect to see in the more backward parts of the world like Africa and the Middle East. They have a way to go yet. However in the West there is no real excuse for such bigotry.
According to the diagnostic manual of mental illness transgender and gay are a mentall illness, what is your excuse limey?

According to the diagnostic manual of mental illness transgender and gay are a mentall illness, what is your excuse limey?
Actually they took faggotry out of the DSM in 1973 if I'm not mistaken. They classified homosexuality as a characterological thing. But transformerism is still in the DSM...though they keep trying to take it out.

Last edited:

But he is off the streets now. And exposed as a hypocrite.
A faggot, muslim sympathizer commenting on hypocrisy... Priceless.
This ^^^^

I wonder if it is possible to have a discussion without personal attacks ?
I cant be arsed reading the rules on this but some of the above must be out of order.

Forum List

Back