...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

Is Biden about to be further exposed??

Is Merrick Garland about to feel the spotlight on his own, sorryA$$, for weaponizing the DOJ?

Are we about to get MORE PROOF why the Biden Admin needs to be voted out of the White House ASAP?!!! Yes!

Umm…Bombshell? This isn’t news. It’s been scheduled for some time.

Special counsel Robert Hur to testify publicly on Biden investigation​

I have an open mind on Hur, but he needs to back track on Biden not recalling when Beau died. The transcript doesn't back up his claim. Biden recalled the day, but an aide said 2015, and Biden said was it that year. That's not faulty memory. We all remember important days, like anniversaries and b-days and death days, but the year .... I can't tell you when my godfather died, but I could tell you precisely where I was and what I was doing when I learned it. The same for an old girlfriend
My father died on August 6th, 1996. My mother died on June 23rd, 2016. Easy to do.

Biden asked "Was that the year?" He didn't know. Your phrasing was incorrect and you failed to indicate that was a question. The aide had no business answering for him and should not have even been there!
bs, you don't recall years either. You remember when a loved one dies. Hur either took a cheap shot or he shouldn't have interposed whether Biden didn't recall or was saying somehting like "that long ago?"

TRANSLATION:

"you are correct, Phactotum, that Hur looks like a foolish gump by LITERALLY pretending that he knows a jury would convict Trump and that's why Trump was charged... and then he ALSO PRETENDING he knew what a jury would conclude ---as the reason he refused to charge Biden, while simultaneously listing Biden's conduct that a reasonable jury would convict him for. LOL"

You are about as foolish and deceitful, as Hur! lol
No pretending is required. The differences between the two are clear and many. Only MAGAtards cannot see them.

That's the point I keep making... re: how bogus Hur's report is about Biden. And Hur's report should be used, to charge Biden, since Hur does not realize that his own backASSward reasoning made no sense within any USA jurisprudence processes nor principles.
That’s his job as a prosecutor, dupe. To assess if the evidence would support a guilty verdict. He determined the evidence would not.

Hillary-did it but lenience necessary
Biden-did it but lenience necessary
Trump-don’t know but let’s look until find and charge
If POS45 didn't know, why was he having his employees moving the boxes from hiding place to hiding place? And why was he "negotiating" with the archives to return, or sell them back, to the archives?

Forum List

Back