...hehe... Guess who resigned from the FBI today??? And is testifying on Capitol Hill tomorrow?!!! --Is this all true?!!

Tha wasn't part of the case he built.

But an ignorant lump like you wouldn't know this, because AM radio doesn't tell it to you.

You have to be a complete idiot not to understand the intention behind Hur’s report. According to Hur, Biden willfully took classified documents, but would likely gain sympathy from a jury that, in his opinion, would buy into the idea that he simply forgot because he comes across as a forgetful old man. In my estimation, Hur shouldn’t have been lamenting on what a jury may or may not do, but rather simply report the fact that Biden willfully took them when he had no authority to do so. Let the jury decide his fate.

Yes, it appears that that is what today is all about.
Merrick Garland had Hur resign, so Hur can go on Capitol Hill and solidify why the corrupt Democrat's weaponization of GOVT did properly pass over Biden.

Hur's reasoning and rationale, is embarrassing, in the way he pretends he can think for a jury and pretends he knows what a jury will conclude --as the reasons he concluded Biden should not be charged.
C'mon, that is under his domain. Now, whether Biden played dumb or not, it backfired.

What bizarre delusion. Sirely you don't think this pile of shit vabbling would convince anyone not in the cult.

It's clear you have no idea what was in Hur's report, and this is just a reflexive cult seizure.
TRANSLATION:

"you are correct, Phactotum, that Hur looks like a foolish gump by LITERALLY pretending that he knows a jury would convict Trump and that's why Trump was charged... and then he ALSO PRETENDING he knew what a jury would conclude ---as the reason he refused to charge Biden, while simultaneously listing Biden's conduct that a reasonable jury would convict him for. LOL"

You are about as foolish and deceitful, as Hur! lol

Is Biden about to be further exposed??

Is Merrick Garland about to feel the spotlight on his own, sorryA$$, for weaponizing the DOJ?

Are we about to get MORE PROOF why the Biden Admin needs to be voted out of the White House ASAP?!!! Yes!

Your thread title is in error as he did not work for the FBI.

I have an open mind on Hur, but he needs to back track on Biden not recalling when Beau died. The transcript doesn't back up his claim. Biden recalled the day, but an aide said 2015, and Biden said was it that year. That's not faulty memory. We all remember important days, like anniversaries and b-days and death days, but the year .... I can't tell you when my godfather died, but I could tell you precisely where I was and what I was doing when I learned it. The same for an old girlfriend

Is Merrick Garland about to feel the spotlight on his own, sorryA$$, for weaponizing the DOJ?

Are we about to get MORE PROOF why the Biden Admin needs to be voted out of the White House ASAP?!!! Yes!

popcorn-bill-hader-snl-1ro5usghkzizxobf.gif

Hur shouldn’t have been lamenting on what a jury may or may not do,

That's the point I keep making... re: how bogus Hur's report is about Biden. And Hur's report should be used, to charge Biden, since Hur does not realize that his own backASSward reasoning made no sense within any USA jurisprudence processes nor principles.

I have an open mind on Hur, but he needs to back track on Biden not recalling when Beau died. The transcript doesn't back up his claim. Biden recalled the day, but an aide said 2015, and Biden said was it that year. That's not faulty memory. We all remember important days, like anniversaries and b-days and death days, but the year .... I can't tell you when my godfather died, but I could tell you precisely where I was and what I was doing when I learned it. The same for an old girlfriend
Biden asked "Was that the year?" He didn't know. Your phrasing was incorrect and you failed to indicate that was a question. The aide had no business answering for him and should not have even been there!

Hillary-did it but lenience necessary
Biden-did it but lenience necessary
Trump-don’t know but let’s look until find and charge

As long as he only testifies to his expertise, that’s fine. :dunno:

That's the point I keep making... re: how bogus Hur's report is about Biden. And Hur's report should be used, to charge Biden, since Hur does not realize that his own backASSward reasoning made no sense within any USA jurisprudence processes nor principles.
He simply pulled a Comey like was done with Hillary Clinton. That creates a two-tiered justice s system in regard to Trump.

Forum List

Back