'Heinous atrocity': Same-sex couple, two kids murdered in New York basement

`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.
Hetero couples murder their kids sometimes too.

If the male does the murder it is usually accompanied by suicide as well.

If the female does it then just the kids usually end up dead.

`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.

I willing to bet money that the murderers, if identified, are not Trump supporters.

Funny that nobody called James Hodgkinson's crime an "act of atrocity" or a hate crime when he opened fire on an entire Republican baseball team. The jury is still out but judging by the silence in the media and the Vegas politicians "the current climate of hate and intolerance" may have resulted in a left wing maniac opening fire on a redneck concert killing 58 people. "The current climate of hate and intolerance" caused Hollywood celebs to threaten the President with everything from arson to assault and murder. If you are going to look for hatred and intolerance you need look no further than last year's inauguration where hate filled lefties torched cars and smashed windows in a rampage.

If I'm the detective on the case, I'm looking hard at the ex-husband or boyfriend. The father of the kids. It took a man to do that kind of damage.

In a way, it's a mercy. Two freaks are removed and two children are spared growing up to be unhappy dysfunctional adults.

`

`
`

Troy is a pretty rough place, no reason to assume other motives than just old fashioned crime.
Troy is a very diverse place. It has farms, gated neighborhoods and mansions, ghetto, regular assed suburb, two business districts, a rich industrial history, etc....

To say that Troy is a rough place is the same as saying the Earth is one.......a meaningless tale of what its really like.

Fine, PARTS of Troy are rough.

OK now Mr stickler? :biggrin:

so if a white man murders a black man out of hate, it is worse than a black man murdering a white girl after he raped her to keep her quiet?? ?

hate crime laws are STUPID
Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance,
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
Offenders

and as documented many times on this thread, there are many black on white crimes/murders that are not labeled as hate crimes--
example:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

I recently posted crimes of blacks murdering whites...how come you didn't post these--and call them a ''heinous atrocity''? it's just heinous when a white does it or the victims are black/LGBTQ?

Last edited:
`

`
`

Troy is a pretty rough place, no reason to assume other motives than just old fashioned crime.

I wouldn't be calling people stupid for assuming that religious people with words from god could have done it either.

God did burn two cities and flooded the earth over this issue.

Ok, then.

Nutter.

`

Homos are psychopaths. Probably a jilted lesbian lover did it.

Typically the way these things play out is that you ignorant bigots accuse innocent people and then it turns out that those innocent people who blamed are innocent.

`

`
`

please explain why it looks like a hate crime......
hahahhaha--I posted threads on blacks murdering whites and all the blacks/lefties/etc said race had nothing to do with it--no hate---......
so, please, why jump to the conclusion this is a hate crime??

could it be like I have been saying all along, blacks/lefties/ etc are OBSESSED with race/hate crimes/etc
this may well be a hate crime, but jumping to conclusions like this show you are biased/obsessed

current political climate of hate and intolerance,
you mean how blacks hate whites/hate America
how libs/lefties HATE Trump, hate Americans, hate America?

`

`
`

Troy is a very diverse place. It has farms, gated neighborhoods and mansions, ghetto, regular assed suburb, two business districts, a rich industrial history, etc....

To say that Troy is a rough place is the same as saying the Earth is one.......a meaningless tale of what its really like.

Fine, PARTS of Troy are rough.

OK now Mr stickler? :biggrin:
update: 2 suspects arraigned this morning.

good.

if you watch them walkin to the police truck...the older dude looks mentally ill in some way

please explain why it looks like a hate crime......
hahahhaha--I posted threads on blacks murdering whites and all the blacks/lefties/etc said race had nothing to do with it--no hate---......
so, please, why jump to the conclusion this is a hate crime??

In the minds of ignorant bigoted, prejudiced assholes on the Left, every crime against a black or homo is a hate-crime until proven otherwise.

`

`
`

I willing to bet money that the murderers, if identified, are not Trump supporters.
appears they are not Trump supporters--they're black
Strike one against the OP

Forum List

Back