“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

No, actually Beta the Dork said he would criminalize past acts, you fucking moron.

Unbelivable. You keep saying retarded bullshit and calling someone else a moron? I guess you are just too fucking dumb to know when to put that little tail between your legs and run along.

Nobody is talking about criminalizing past acts, it's still just some made up nonsense in your head. Beto proposed criminalizing CURRENT possession, not past purchase or ownership.

Criminalizing current POSSESSION, not past purchase or ownership...Christ sake, talk about retarded bullshit. If anyone purchased one in the past, chances are pretty good they still possess it now....fricken liberal idiot.

Chances? What chances moron?

You either own the gun at time when the law will be passed and forfeiture window will expire or you won't and will not be violating this law. You will have zero liability for owning a gun before this law goes in effect. DUH

It's never ending with these fools.

The point is, beto wants to TAKE the gun from those that OWN them, he doesn't fricken care when it was purchased...idiot.

No that is not the point.

If it was, there would be no disagreement. Beto wants to require people to sell-back (not the same as simply take away) specific types of guns that excel at mass murdering.

The original point was specifically about this being unconstitutional because supposedly there is an ex post facto in play here.

Is this rocket science level complex to rightwingers? You guys can’t seem to get it right.
He wants to confiscate.

YOU want to confiscate.

Because of that, I want to destroy you. You are the most despicable human filth I can imagine and you do not deserve to share a country with me I want you and all like you gone.

Unbelivable. You keep saying retarded bullshit and calling someone else a moron? I guess you are just too fucking dumb to know when to put that little tail between your legs and run along.

Nobody is talking about criminalizing past acts, it's still just some made up nonsense in your head. Beto proposed criminalizing CURRENT possession, not past purchase or ownership.

Criminalizing current POSSESSION, not past purchase or ownership...Christ sake, talk about retarded bullshit. If anyone purchased one in the past, chances are pretty good they still possess it now....fricken liberal idiot.

Chances? What chances moron?

You either own the gun at time when the law will be passed and forfeiture window will expire or you won't and will not be violating this law. You will have zero liability for owning a gun before this law goes in effect. DUH

It's never ending with these fools.

The point is, beto wants to TAKE the gun from those that OWN them, he doesn't fricken care when it was purchased...idiot.

If it was, there would be no disagreement. Beto wants to require people to sell-back (not the same as simply take away) specific types of guns that excel at mass murdering.

The original point was specifically about this being unconstitutional because supposedly there is an ex post facto in play here.

Is this rocket science level complex to rightwingers? You guys can’t seem to get it right.
He wants to confiscate.

YOU want to confiscate.

Because of that, I want to destroy you. You are the most despicable human filth I can imagine and you do not deserve to share a country with me I want you and all like you gone.

Hey crazy nutbag, where did you get an idea that I want to confiscate currently legal weapons? I've not commited one way or another on that.

You want to destroy me? Who else do you want to kill? Beto? This can get interesting.

Last edited:

If Beta can produce a bill of sale demonstrating that he sold me a weapon he could buy it back, if I agree to sell. Otherwise, it is confiscation, you fucking pathological liar.

Dumbass Beto didn't sell you anything, reimbursement would be some set price from the feds.

If Beta can produce a bill of sale demonstrating that he sold me a weapon he could buy it back, if I agree to sell. Otherwise, it is confiscation, you fucking pathological liar.

Dumbass Beto didn't sell you anything, reimbursement would be some set price.
---------------------------------- and taxpayer money would fund the confiscation / buyback Anton .

[

Hey crazy nutbag, where did you get an idea that I want to confiscate currently legal weapons? I've not commited one way or another on that.

You want to destroy me? Who else do you want to kill? Beto? This can get interesting.

Maybe it's the utterly dishonest way you defend Beta who said he will confiscate currely legal weapons and kill anyone who resists.... :dunno:

Dumbass Beto didn't sell you anything, reimbursement would be some set price from the feds.

Hmm, then he sure couldn't "buy back" anything. What Beta wants to do is forced confiscation. Beta is a fucking criminal. He will be treated as such.

[

Maybe it's the utterly dishonest way you defend Beta who said he will confiscate currely legal weapons and kill anyone who resists.... :dunno:

Beto...will kill? Did you get dropped on your head when you were small and then lived the rest of your life under a rock...where they now allowed internet access?

That is not how our enforcement and justice systm works numbnuts. And before you deem someone criminal you at very least have to point toward actual law breaking.

----------------------------- nope , it'd be FORCED payment or confiscation of Money from USA Taxpayers by government Anton .

----------------------------- nope , it'd be FORCED payment or confiscation of Money from USA Taxpayers by government Anton .

How about you contradict something before saying "nope".

And please give it fucking rest with your rhetoric about government paying for something as being a "FORCED payment or confiscation of Money". We do 3 Trillion of that year and then write i-o-u notes for another trillion. Spare me the special pleads about this drop in an ocean after you rightwingers blew 2 Trillion on Iraq.

Last edited:

-------------------------------------------- you read what I said , read it again just above Anton

Beto...will kill?
That is not how our enforcement and justice systm works numbnuts.
Tell us:
How will Bobby confiscate weapons from those who refuse to give them up?

Seriously? How does "Bobby confiscate" illegal weapons today?

If there is an illegal gun in your house and no one reports you then you slide, but if someone does report you for it, or investigators find out about it during an investigation you will get charged with illegal possetion.

Last edited:
Beto...will kill?
Tell us:
Characteristically, you avoided the question. I'll ask again:

No I didn't avoid anything. You just don't understand the basics of how enforcement of illegal possetion works.

Beto...will kill?
Tell us:
No I didn't avoid anything. You just don't understand the basics of how enforcement of illegal possetion works.
And thus, you know you cannot meaningfully address my question without the admission that Bobby will have to kill people who refuse to give up their guns to confiscate them - as previously claimed, and denied by you.

Last edited:
DE871DB9-4C93-452D-A373-29D8D4985FB8_jpeg-1101028.JPG

Beto...will kill?
Tell us:

pretty sure i do.

i may not understand how YOU choose to look at it, but not many rational people would.

Beto...will kill?
Tell us:
And thus, you know you cannot meaningfully address my question without the admission that Bobby will have to kill people who refuse to give up their guns to confiscate them - as previously claimed, and denied by you.

Moron, Bobby would be the President of the United Fucking States, who would advocate for and sign specific laws and executives orders. Thats what he is talking about.

He WOULD NOT be someone that enforces and adjudicates specific cases. Our justice system does that and it is bound by laws including those requiring reasonable cause to conduct search and seizure of private property as well as bringing illegal possetion charges in the court of law.

To not understand all that is to be grossly ignorant of how our system works.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back