Hello all!

I'm Duncan and use the name Esdraelon as a biblical reference. It's the name of a plain that you might have heard of ;)
I enjoy discussing current affairs and political issues and have very strong opinions that are sometimes mistaken for a desire for violence. I DO NOT desire violence, I'm merely giving an opinion of where I think this nation - and the wider world - are headed.
I come off as a smart mouth at times when it isn't my intent and if I offend, please tell me.
Welcome to USMB, Duncan/ESDRAELON. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

I'm Duncan and use the name Esdraelon as a biblical reference. It's the name of a plain that you might have heard of ;)
I enjoy discussing current affairs and political issues and have very strong opinions that are sometimes mistaken for a desire for violence. I DO NOT desire violence, I'm merely giving an opinion of where I think this nation - and the wider world - are headed.
I come off as a smart mouth at times when it isn't my intent and if I offend, please tell me.
Welcome
Do you have thick skin or thin skin?
Frankly, it depends on my mood :) I can take abuse as well as dish it out but I just wanted to explain from day one that sometimes I sound like a jerk without meaning to. I don't mind being called out if that offends people. As a rule, If I'm TRYING to be a smart-a$$, there isn't much room for doubt. The bottom line is it's extremely rare for me to allow comments to cause me to become personally offended.

We'll see.

We have several posters who really defy a rational approach to topics.

They can test you.

Forum List

Back