Zone1 Hello EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blow me crybaby. I'm not trying to hide anything or bolster my alt. I forgot the password and email. If I recovered it this one would be useless. I tried.
Yeah....

They used to not allow people to change their user-names to hide their past statements. Of course most liberals don't have anything to hide. But you conservative guys seem to conveniently forget your usernames and passwords quite a lot.

Who will you be next week Grumps?

candycorn
I did just order this for my bathroom tho! Its fun to troll my guests too. You're not special

Screenshot_20220906-182022_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yeah....

They used to not allow people to change their user-names to hide their past statements. Of course most liberals don't have anything to hide. But you conservative guys seem to conveniently forget your usernames and passwords quite a lot.

Who will you be next week Grumps?
That's a bit of a stretch don't you think?I changed my name from gramps WITHOUT ditching my history.
This isn't about hiding anything retard. If it was I wouldn't have given away the ghost on the third fucking post ffs

Remodeling Maidiac here. I took a few months off after getting too wound up over dumb shit. When I came back I couldn't remember what email or password i used was so here I am with a new ultra troll name 😁
And just in time for the midterms! :aargh:

Remodeling Maidiac here. I took a few months off after getting too wound up over dumb shit. When I came back I couldn't remember what email or password i used was so here I am with a new ultra troll name 😁

I got a better name for ya…

Try GrandpaMrkedme

Welcome uhh...Poison?

At least your intro OP is doing better than mine. Mine got nuked in 20 minutes or less! :aargh: :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back