Zone1 Hello from Florida

New member here. Rust_Cohle invited me!
Welcome.
So..Is you a cracker or ain't ya?
PS: Get your thick skin on here.
Hey, you could be a FL black, that's good too. :D
Yeah, really if you're from FL, you're either cracker, black, Seminole, or Miccosukee.
Thinking..yeah, that's it. That's how it is.

Welcome Zoe!!!! So glad you're here!!! Welcome to the battles, I think you'll find this place so much better than Proboards. Much higher quality of posters and more convos.

Glad to have you aboard my friend!

You're getting so badly beat up here, you had to call for backup??

rotfl-gif.288736

Welcome.
So..Is you a cracker or ain't ya?
PS: Get your thick skin on here.
Hey, you could be a FL black, that's good too. :D
Yeah, really if you're from FL, you're either cracker, black, Seminole, or Miccosukee.
Thinking..yeah, that's it. That's how it is.
I’m fifth generation Floridian on both sides. Guessing that makes me a cracker? ☺️

Welcome Zoe!!!! So glad you're here!!! Welcome to the battles, I think you'll find this place so much better than Proboards. Much higher quality of posters and more convos.

Glad to have you aboard my friend!

Just a hint, my friend. I think it's discouraged to talk about other boards by name here. The good maudes will give you a gentle warning.

Just a hint, my friend. I think it's discouraged to talk about other boards by name here. The good maudes will give you a gentle warning.

Think it's ok if we're saying how crap the other ones are. Which is true. They banned people for "misinfo" for talking about Covid. This place encourages and allows free thought and discussion

I'll be happy if you're right.

If I think of it, I'll ask Meister about it.

Will also add this place is easier to use. It's easier to post gifs and pics and posting news articles shows a preview of said article that's something the other place doesn't

So all in all I'm merely showing how much better things are here 😃 don't think they'll pop up any roadblocks for that

Will also add this place is easier to use. It's easier to post gifs and pics and posting news articles shows a preview of said article that's something the other place doesn't

So all in all I'm merely showing how much better things are here 😃 don't think they'll pop up any roadblocks for that

It's nice that you can right click on most images and paste them into a thread on here. XenForo makes a pretty decent forum package. Although I still have my suspicions that the board might be a data-collection front for the NSA, FBI, or some other alphabet agency.

Forum List

Back