Zone1 Hello from Florida

Rust_Cohle so what kind of attractions would you recommend for tourists in Virginia?
I always liked Busch Gardens but now idk since they support trannies. There's King's Dominion, Water Country USA, Jamestown, Yorktown, Colonial Williamsburg, plenty of civil war battlefields, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington's homes, Chincoteague Island has a wild pony swim in July. There's plenty to do in Virginia

I always liked Busch Gardens but now idk since they support trannies. There's King's Dominion, Water Country USA, Jamestown, Yorktown, Colonial Williamsburg, plenty of civil war battlefields, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington's homes, Chincoteague Island has a wild pony swim in July. There's plenty to do in Virginia
Any kind of good resteraunts you can think of.

Are you being serious right now

Well d

well i didnt think you would ignore me and not answer the question so of course i was being serious.I dont live there,i had no idea that was a city,its not like its a famoust well known city like LA,brooklyn,dallas ,houston and the like you know?

Well d

well i didnt think you would ignore me and not answer the question so of course i was being serious.I dont live there,i had no idea that was a city,its not like its a famoust well known city like LA,brooklyn,dallas ,houston and the like you know?
I figured you've heard of yelp. How do you find out about restaurants normally?

are you talking locally where i live or around the country?
Both. If some place new opens and you're not sure if they are good or not do you look up their menu and reviews? If you're visiting some place you've never been how do you find a place you might wanna try?

Both. If some place new opens and you're not sure if they are good or not do you look up their menu and reviews? If you're visiting some place you've never been how do you find a place you might wanna try?
well locally if a new place opens up i just go in if it looks interesting and try it, with a new place i am visiting if I am starving i will just find the nearest resteraunt to me ina city ,when I am at the hotel i ask around what are some cool places.

I assume you have been to san antonio? I was there once at the riverwalk and had the time of my life,i want to move there,they have all those resteraunts on the river that you could spend a lifetime going to they have so many there. do you know of the one called DICKS? that is definetely different. dont expect warmth to greet you,there is a REASON it is called DICKS.:auiqs.jpg:they tell you right up front to expect to hear them be rude,they will greet you after telling you saying something like-so why the hell did you come to this place? and then when you leave you will hear the likes such as-have a good day but dont come back anytime soon.:auiqs.jpg:

here in kansas where i live,if you ever make it over two resteraunts for sure you have to visit is LAMBERTS in springfield and FRITZS in shawnee ks, the way they are unique and different is with FRITIZS,they have trains that come around and drop off your dinner plates for you,it never gets old watching.it brings out the kid in you.i have a blast watching it all the time so i can just imagine the joy children get out of it.

for LAMBERTS, when they serve you rolls,they actually THROW the rolls at you,im serious.all across the building like the distance from the pitching mound to the batters box.:abgg2q.jpg:

you got any resteruants anything like that in texas you can think of that are really unique and different?

well locally if a new place opens up i just go in if it looks interesting and try it, with a new place i am visiting if I am starving i will just find the nearest resteraunt to me ina city ,when I am at the hotel i ask around what are some cool places.

I assume you have been to san antonio? I was there once at the riverwalk and had the time of my life,i want to move there,they have all those resteraunts on the river that you could spend a lifetime going to they have so many there. do you know of the one called DICKS? that is definetely different. dont expect warmth to greet you,there is a REASON it is called DICKS.:auiqs.jpg:they tell you right up front to expect to hear them be rude,they will greet you after telling you saying something like-so why the hell did you come to this place? and then when you leave you will hear the likes such as-have a good day but dont come back anytime soon.:auiqs.jpg:

here in kansas where i live,if you ever make it over two resteraunts for sure you have to visit is LAMBERTS in springfield and FRITZS in shawnee ks, the way they are unique and different is with FRITIZS,they have trains that come around and drop off your dinner plates for you,it never gets old watching.it brings out the kid in you.i have a blast watching it all the time so i can just imagine the joy children get out of it.

for LAMBERTS, when they serve you rolls,they actually THROW the rolls at you,im serious.all across the building like the distance from the pitching mound to the batters box.:abgg2q.jpg:

you got any resteruants anything like that in texas you can think of that are really unique and different?
I love San Antonio. Big reason I'm moving to Texas. Yes I know DICKS too great place for an asshole like me to eat.

With VA it really depends where you go. Again tough since I haven't been there in 10 years I wouldn't know what to recommend other than checking yelp for what you may like

Wish I was more help

I love San Antonio. Big reason I'm moving to Texas. Yes I know DICKS too great place for an asshole like me to eat.

With VA it really depends where you go. Again tough since I haven't been there in 10 years I wouldn't know what to recommend other than checking yelp for what you may like

Wish I was more help
wow big reason you are going there same as i want to go there.SMALL WORLD.
so did you find that interesting of the two unique resteraunts here in kansas i mentioned? you got to admit those are 2 pretty unique resteraunts that stand out? I dont claim to know every resteraunt in the country so i could be wrong but i seriously doubt any other resteraunts in the country do those two things wouldnt you agree?:cool: like you dont know any in texas that does that am i correct?

I imagine there is no other resteraunt in the country that copies dicks the way they operate.:auiqs.jpg:i laughed so hard when the waited said THERE IS A REASON WE ARE CALLED DICKS.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
wow big reason you are going there same as i want to go there.SMALL WORLD.
so did you find that interesting of the two unique resteraunts here in kansas i mentioned? you got to admit those are 2 pretty unique resteraunts that stand out? I dont claim to know every resteraunt in the country so i could be wrong but i seriously doubt any other resteraunts in the country do those two things wouldnt you agree?:cool: like you dont know any in texas that does that am i correct?

I imagine there is no other resteraunt in the country that copies dicks the way they operate.:auiqs.jpg:i laughed so hard when the waited said THERE IS A REASON WE ARE CALLED DICKS.:auiqs.jpg:
I've never been to Kansas so I can't really make that comparison

i know but dont those two places sound unique and exciting is what i am asking? Like i said,i KNOW you have never been to a resteraunt before that ever did that right? lol
They both remind me of places I've eaten in Colorado. One was Casa Bonita which South Park did an episode on the other way this awesome steak house that had 3 stories and a giant slide that went from top to bottom. Ok so maybe they don't but they do sound unique. I'm not really a foodie though to be honest with you. I eat just to live really lol

Forum List

Back