Zone1 Hello from London, UK.

crazy chris12

Rookie
Aug 16, 2024
Hi Chris here. Really interested in the US election. Can't call it myself now but love Trump. Would quite like to see a female President in my lifetime though.

Married 32 years to a Filipino lady. Had a daughter but she passed away suddenly aged 22 six years ago. Interests are nice food, especially fish and seafood, music, politics and keep tropical fish.

Hi Chris here. Really interested in the US election. Can't call it myself now but love Trump. Would quite like to see a female President in my lifetime though.

Married 32 years to a Filipino lady. Had a daughter but she passed away suddenly aged 22 six years ago. Interests are nice food, especially fish and seafood, music, politics and keep tropical fish.

Did you vote Brexit, by any chance?

Yes I did. Big Boris fan too.

Fucking hell.

Just another one to add to the pile.

Boris was one of the worst (not the worst, Lizz Truss for all her sins was an absolute fucking joke) PMs in living history.

The dude could funnel money out of the government to his friends, (or his wife's friends usually) at a rate that was unprecedented.

The guy basically called voters idiots who don't want to hear facts, they just want to be given emotions and told they're geniuses for being manipulated by fuckers like Boris.

The benefits of Brexit.... are that other countries get a good laugh and other EU countries won't dare leave now.

Expect people to disagree with you on politics. Don’t let it put you off. Generally people are really nice.

We'll try not to get you thrown in jail for looking at spicy memes

hhbnjjjjjjiik.jpg

Greetings matey. Sorry your election went south, here's a video of a crazy person to cheer you up.

Forum List

Back