hello liberal Roy Moore haters, JFK had an extra marital affair with 19-year old when he was 45

The worst defense in the world is to claim that someone else did something similar. In fact, when that's all you got,
you're as good as admitting your guilt, or the guilt of the person you're trying to defend.

Someone had sex with a 19 year old so that makes it ok to hit on a 14 year old?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-9.49.03-AM.png

Apologist for the DNC much?

The whatabout defense and a search for moral equivalence. Tried and true and straight out of "The Desperate Man's Guide on Debate", otherwise known as the Republican Membership manual.

Ah don unnerstan. Ah'm jus frum 'bama, so mebbe ah'm iggernent. But these DEMONcrats get ter elect all sorts ah perverts, but we cain't even have our Christian Judge Moore. Tain't fair.

Judge Moore is alleged to have been 14 years older than the girl. Bill Clinton was 27 years older than Monica. He would have been fired as president of any corporation other than the U.S.

It is not about the age differential. Donald Trump is 24 years older than his current wife but because she is not 14 it is not a big deal.
It is about the age of the youngest person, not just the gap between them.

Jeff Sessions to replace Moore if he wins. That would be a smart move to replace him if he wins. Sessions can go back to Alabama.

Nope, not even once.
You're like under your own basement. It's fascinating.

Are you on drugs? You make no sense at all. If I didn't think you were just a moron partisan hack I would challenge you to find one time I defend the DNC, but expecting honesty from a partisan hack is just a waste of time.

The democrat Swamp has been in operation for decades! The prosecutor allegedly investigating Chappaquiddick said he was a democrat and did not want to endanger the Kennedy clan! According to this interview the first responder said Mary Jo did not drown! Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy either strangled her before dumping the car or walked away while she was screaming for help! The Kennedy clan is kind of rough on women. Rapist William Kennedy Smith, and the nephew of Robert Kennedy, Skakal, killed a 15 year old girl using a golf club for example.

Last edited:

Nope, not even once.

Are you on drugs? You make no sense at all. If I didn't think you were just a moron partisan hack I would challenge you to find one time I defend the DNC, but expecting honesty from a partisan hack is just a waste of time.

Wow! Acting oblivious from the asinine comments of the past, which is clearly like you're apologists toward Crooked H and her DNC. Are you suffering from short term memory?

Nope, not even once.

Wow! Acting oblivious from the asinine comments of the past, which is clearly like you're apologists toward Crooked H and her DNC. Are you suffering from short term memory?

Put your money where you mouth is loser! Post me doing those things or crawl back up Trump's ass.

I dislike Hillary as much as I dislike Trump and as much as I dislike Obama or Bush II. I am not a Dem and I am not a Repub I am not a left wing nut and I am not a right wing nut. The problem with partisan hacks like yourself is that you can not see beyond the stupid two party box and think that everyone fits neatly into your box. Sorry to be the one to burst your partisan bubble, but life ain't that simple.

Nope, not even once.

Put your money where you mouth is loser! Post me doing those things or crawl back up Trump's ass.

I dislike Hillary as much as I dislike Trump and as much as I dislike Obama or Bush II. I am not a Dem and I am not a Repub I am not a left wing nut and I am not a right wing nut. The problem with partisan hacks like yourself is that you can not see beyond the stupid two party box and think that everyone fits neatly into your box. Sorry to be the one to burst your partisan bubble, but life ain't that simple.

Please don't tell me you were the one who wanted Evan Mcmuffin to win last year...

Nope, not even once.

Please don't tell me you were the one who wanted Evan Mcmuffin to win last year...

Nope, I am a Libertarian and thus I voted for the only person running that was for smaller government and more personal freedoms. Neither of the two party candidates stood for either of those things.

Nope, not even once.

By the way, in the case of Moore I did not buy it at first, all looked too well timed. But then people that have known him for 40 years came to his defense and talked about how in the bible there were large age gaps so it is not that big of a deal. In other words, they think he did it and were trying to justify his actions. In the court of public opinion that was the evidence that swayed me. That and the fact he has never actually denied it, all his "denials" were vague and beat around the bush.

Monica was 24 and Republicans were outraged.

Is it because she was simply too old?

Forum List

Back