HELP - Israel vs Palestinians - Educate me

mdalby,

I don't mean to inundate you with info, but this is especially succinct and hard hitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHC8KC5cLs8

You are aware Pat Condell is a professional comedian and rabid religion hater, that's all religions, not just Islam?

He is funny. Does that diminish the truth in what he says? The best humor springs from the truth. :D

I've yet to find any "truth" in what he says.

T'm sitting here in Germany, watching the news channels and every time they bring up Gaza, they show big Hellfire explosions in the far distance (terrorists houses being hit), then it's always a herd of men running through the streets with bloody babies. Never a dead or wounded fighter. All you veterans remember first aid training in basic training and know the worst thing is to even move a wounded person, let alone dragging them through the streets like a sack of dog food. The European news sites are pretty much siding with the Palestinians. I wonder why when most of those countries are infested with Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims taking over, rioting, raping, murdering and generally stinking up the place- .

It is you that is stinking up the place, you racist piece of crap.

Every word Hossfly said is true, Monte, you like every other Hamas are the racists, calling to kill Jews, and everywhere you find Muslims/Arabs even when theres no Jews - there's horrific violence.
Here's some of the hate and racism occurring

Pro-Palestinian protesters the world over have turned violent and begun physically assaulting, committing property damage, and theft in certain instances, all in the name of “Palestine”. Often the response from local police is too little and too late to protect the well-being of bystanders or people who show up in support of Israel during dual or counter protests.

In a response to two recent protests that turned violent in Canada, one in Toronto the other in Calgary, one TV interviewer, from Sun News said; “This is not even about Israel and Gaza. This is about the right to peacefully protest, and for the police to do their job properly, and not become political.”

The protest in Calgary left a woman unconscious after being beaten by pro-Palestinian thugs during a ‘peaceful’ protest. The protest turned violent and numerous pro-Israel protesters were accosted, beaten and had flags and other items stolen during the protest. One participant, Shane Hamilton, was concussed and even bitten by Palestinian supporters.

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America | Breaking Israel News

"calling to kill Jews"

And while they are "calling" the Jews are murdering hundreds of non-Jew women and children. Go figure.

It is you that is stinking up the place, you racist piece of crap.

Every word Hossfly said is true, Monte, you like every other Hamas are the racists, calling to kill Jews, and everywhere you find Muslims/Arabs even when theres no Jews - there's horrific violence.

Pro-Palestinian protesters the world over have turned violent and begun physically assaulting, committing property damage, and theft in certain instances, all in the name of “Palestine”. Often the response from local police is too little and too late to protect the well-being of bystanders or people who show up in support of Israel during dual or counter protests.

In a response to two recent protests that turned violent in Canada, one in Toronto the other in Calgary, one TV interviewer, from Sun News said; “This is not even about Israel and Gaza. This is about the right to peacefully protest, and for the police to do their job properly, and not become political.”

The protest in Calgary left a woman unconscious after being beaten by pro-Palestinian thugs during a ‘peaceful’ protest. The protest turned violent and numerous pro-Israel protesters were accosted, beaten and had flags and other items stolen during the protest. One participant, Shane Hamilton, was concussed and even bitten by Palestinian supporters.

Special Report: Pro-Palestinian Protests Turn Violent Across North America | Breaking Israel News

What would you do if a particular group of people were murdering hundreds of your own kind, almost all civilians and hundreds of women and children that are trapped in an area controlled by those doing the murdering? Add to it that most of the West's leaders, if not the people, support the murder and encourage Israel to murder more.

"calling to kill Jews"

And while they are "calling" the Jews are murdering hundreds of non-Jew women and children. Go figure.
I figger them women and children better move out of the towns where they'll be safe. Oops, forgot! Hamas will kill them if they try to leave. Human shields and all that.

What would you do if a particular group of people were murdering hundreds of your own kind, almost all civilians and hundreds of women and children that are trapped in an area controlled by those doing the murdering? Add to it that most of the West's leaders, if not the people, support the murder and encourage Israel to murder more.
No biggie. They have the mighty United Muslims on their side.

Time and again the United Nations has been used as a forum to denigrate and demonize Israel. Recent events have continued this pattern against the beleaguered country.

At an emergency session of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) Wednesday, Israel was again condemned for “gross violations of human rights,” as a resolution was passed 29 to 1 essentially holding Israel wholly responsible for the current conflict in Gaza. 17 countries abstained, while only the US was brave enough to reject the accusations leveled against Israel in the one-sided resolution.

The resolution, entitled “Ensuring respect for international law in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem,” briefly acknowledges that any civilian deaths are deplorable, but outlines only what it considers to be Israel’s faults in its current military operation in Gaza.

Hamas Finds Overwhelming Support at UN - Israel News

Hossfly, et al,

The Europeans are afraid, and they have a lot to loose. They have a very healthy standard of living and they want to keep it. They don't want to encourage terrorism in Europe that might upset that standard they have come to enjoy; and least of all, risk for that standard of living for the sake of the general Jewish Nationalism agenda.

Being much closure, in the immediate proximity to the Middle East and Persian Gulf, they have more than a few serious concerns:

• They realize they have a significant content, within their general population, of Muslim that are sympathetic to both the Islamic cause and the Palestinians in conflict. The last thing they want is to stir the pot and create an adverse atmosphere that would culture confrontational discourse. For the most part, anything that might be sensitive to the Islamic culture in an adverse way, is politely ignored; as to not trigger consequences they would rather not face. The protection and preservation of the Jewish National Home is of little concern in comparison to their personal confront zone.

• Second, the EU view is that the Middle East is in turmoil; causing gas and oil prices to dramatically increase. The EU imports millions of barrels of oil a day. In recent times, Europe is the largest energy importer of gas and oil; importing 52.7% of its total energy consumption. Approximately 84.3% of its oil and 62.4% of its natural gas needs were imported. Its dependence is so great that must adopt a quiet policy that is insensitivity to Israel’s security needs. It cannot afford to be viewed as supportive of Israeli sovereignty. They are very afraid. There are 4 million Muslims in Germany alone and nearly 3 million in the UK. If only one in one hundred-thousand of the Muslims in Germany were incited to violence, that would be an enormous terrorist threat. Yes, the EU governments are afraid. Imagine what it would be like to have 30-to-40 active terrorists running loose in Europe; operating in cells of 3-to-5 persons each (est. 6-to-8 conservatively).

T'm sitting here in Germany, watching the news channels and every time they bring up Gaza, they show big Hellfire explosions in the far distance (terrorists houses being hit), then it's always a herd of men running through the streets with bloody babies. Never a dead or wounded fighter. All you veterans remember first aid training in basic training and know the worst thing is to even move a wounded person, let alone dragging them through the streets like a sack of dog food. The European news sites are pretty much siding with the Palestinians. I wonder why when most of those countries are infested with Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims taking over, rioting, raping, murdering and generally stinking up the place- .
(COMMENT)

I don't exactly remember where I read it, but I remember President Mahmoud Abbas using the word "intransigence," (unreasonably refusing even to consider changing a decision or attitude) in his description of the Israeli position relative to the most recent Peace Talks (which appear to have collapsed). I thought it an unusual view. But as the development have unfolded over the last three months, it has become obvious that President Abbas has been put over a barrel and has capitulated to HAMAS and is becoming openly supportive of the HAMAS position.

In view of the fears the UE has, relative to the threats they face, I thought is was singularly unusual for the EU to have discussed the current Middle East Crisis with any manner of realism. But, to my surprise, THEY DID!

The EU strongly condemns the indiscriminate firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas and militant groups in the Gaza Strip, directly harming civilians. These are criminal and unjustifiable acts. The EU calls on Hamas to immediately put an end to these acts and to renounce violence. All terrorist groups in Gaza must disarm. The EU strongly condemns calls on the civilian population of Gaza to provide themselves as human shields.

SOURCE: 12091/14 (OR. en) PROVISIONAL VERSION PRESSE 421 PR CO 41
Remembering that the EU only officially recognizes a few organizations like Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem (terrorist wing of Hamas) and the PIJ (Palestinian Islamic Jihad) as terrorist groups on the List.​

It will probably take the media a while to catch-up. But it is immediately obvious that the EU recognizes a couple significant ground truths (and I cannot hardly believe they said it out loud - still my heart).

• The HAMAS Rocket fire is criminal and unjustified.
  • Gaza is harboring terrorist groups.
  • The civilians are voluntarily prviding themselves as human shields.

I'm not entirely sure that the anti-Israeli elements have totally grasped the content. I was, to be quite frank, shocked at the EU Council in making such a bold statement. It was very much more than I thought they would ever openly announce. (My hat is off to them for their bravery.) The media will be very cautious in how they approach this.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hossfly, et al,

The Europeans are afraid, and they have a lot to loose. They have a very healthy standard of living and they want to keep it. They don't want to encourage terrorism in Europe that might upset that standard they have come to enjoy; and least of all, risk for that standard of living for the sake of the general Jewish Nationalism agenda.

Being much closure, in the immediate proximity to the Middle East and Persian Gulf, they have more than a few serious concerns:

• They realize they have a significant content, within their general population, of Muslim that are sympathetic to both the Islamic cause and the Palestinians in conflict. The last thing they want is to stir the pot and create an adverse atmosphere that would culture confrontational discourse. For the most part, anything that might be sensitive to the Islamic culture in an adverse way, is politely ignored; as to not trigger consequences they would rather not face. The protection and preservation of the Jewish National Home is of little concern in comparison to their personal confront zone.

• Second, the EU view is that the Middle East is in turmoil; causing gas and oil prices to dramatically increase. The EU imports millions of barrels of oil a day. In recent times, Europe is the largest energy importer of gas and oil; importing 52.7% of its total energy consumption. Approximately 84.3% of its oil and 62.4% of its natural gas needs were imported. Its dependence is so great that must adopt a quiet policy that is insensitivity to Israel’s security needs. It cannot afford to be viewed as supportive of Israeli sovereignty. They are very afraid. There are 4 million Muslims in Germany alone and nearly 3 million in the UK. If only one in one hundred-thousand of the Muslims in Germany were incited to violence, that would be an enormous terrorist threat. Yes, the EU governments are afraid. Imagine what it would be like to have 30-to-40 active terrorists running loose in Europe; operating in cells of 3-to-5 persons each (est. 6-to-8 conservatively).

(COMMENT)

I don't exactly remember where I read it, but I remember President Mahmoud Abbas using the word "intransigence," (unreasonably refusing even to consider changing a decision or attitude) in his description of the Israeli position relative to the most recent Peace Talks (which appear to have collapsed). I thought it an unusual view. But as the development have unfolded over the last three months, it has become obvious that President Abbas has been put over a barrel and has capitulated to HAMAS and is becoming openly supportive of the HAMAS position.

In view of the fears the UE has, relative to the threats they face, I thought is was singularly unusual for the EU to have discussed the current Middle East Crisis with any manner of realism. But, to my surprise, THEY DID!

The EU strongly condemns the indiscriminate firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas and militant groups in the Gaza Strip, directly harming civilians. These are criminal and unjustifiable acts. The EU calls on Hamas to immediately put an end to these acts and to renounce violence. All terrorist groups in Gaza must disarm. The EU strongly condemns calls on the civilian population of Gaza to provide themselves as human shields.

SOURCE: 12091/14 (OR. en) PROVISIONAL VERSION PRESSE 421 PR CO 41
Remembering that the EU only officially recognizes a few organizations like Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem (terrorist wing of Hamas) and the PIJ (Palestinian Islamic Jihad) as terrorist groups on the List.​

It will probably take the media a while to catch-up. But it is immediately obvious that the EU recognizes a couple significant ground truths (and I cannot hardly believe they said it out loud - still my heart).

• The HAMAS Rocket fire is criminal and unjustified.
  • Gaza is harboring terrorist groups.
  • The civilians are voluntarily prviding themselves as human shields.

I'm not entirely sure that the anti-Israeli elements have totally grasped the content. I was, to be quite frank, shocked at the EU Council in making such a bold statement. It was very much more than I thought they would ever openly announce. (My hat is off to them for their bravery.) The media will be very cautious in how they approach this.

Most Respectfully,
R
Well, the media only adds to the problem as far as I can see. They only present the the Palestinian viewpoint and the people here can only go by what they hear and see. It reminds me of CNN, MSNBC and NPR rolled into one big whitewash operation protecting the Obama regime. And yes, gas and oil prices are a big worry here in Germany. I paid 1.65 € per liter today. That's $6.25 per gallon. I just checked my Murphys in E Charlotte and it is $3.08 w/Walmart card, $3.23 w/o.

Israel declared war on Egypt in 1966 and took lands that had not been theirs previously.

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt after a treaty was reached.
Does this sound familiar with their more recent annexation of Gaza, West Bank, and The Golan Heights?

Israel gave Gaza back to Palestine in 2005.

Israel has repeatedly made promises to withdraw from areas and then continued to occupy and settle them.

Israel has agreed to more ceasefires, Palestine more often than not continued to break them.

He said that Israel's stance reminds him of traditional view that cowboys and Europe had the right to conquer because they believed they were right.

The Jews have laid claim to the Levant for almost 4000 years. Technically, it is nobody else's land but theirs.

Putin's view of the world is similar to Israel. He is right and can do what he wants and could care less about truth or facts.

In fact, Israel doesn't make a habit of funding rebels who shoot civilian aircraft out of the sky. Moreover, Palestine is the party who could care less about the truth or facts.

Just out of curiosity, Monty, and to give this exchange some context...

1. are you an American?

2. if 'yes', have you served in the US Armed Forces (a couple of details would be helpful)

Thanks

1. Yes

2. 196th Light Infantry Brigade
a. Thank you for your service to our country.

b. Lay off of Hoss - he's good people.

Thanx Monte for your service to our country, and I mean that sincerely. Did you serve in war or peacetime? If you served in war, you should know better about civilian casualties during war, and not be calling Israeli soldiers murderers.

I would try to dig and mine and search until I found the truth of this matter and then I would join the IDF and fight on the side of right.

The only reason you have not lost this struggle is because of your blind stubbornness and devotion to Islam.

The only reason there is such a conflict without a solution is because of your blind stubbornness and devotion to Islam.

The Muslim Arabs have the losing argument.

It is time for the Palestinians to give up on what the Koran says about the land being ONLY for the followers of Allah and be fair to themselves and the Jews and everyone else in the region.

Peace can be yours.

I would try to dig and mine and search until I found the truth of this matter and then I would join the IDF and fight on the side of right.

The only reason you have not lost this struggle is because of your blind stubbornness and devotion to Islam.

The only reason there is such a conflict without a solution is because of your blind stubbornness and devotion to Islam.

It is time for the Palestinians to give up on what the Koran says about the land being ONLY for the followers of Allah and be fair to themselves and the Jews and everyone else in the region.

Peace can be yours.

Maybe the Jews should not have stolen the land from the Christians and Muslims that were living on it. Don't you think. Why did they go to another continent to evict the non-Jews ? Do you think that is justified?

Peace can be yours.

Maybe the Jews should not have stolen the land from the Christians and Muslims that were living on it. Don't you think. Why did they go to another continent to evict the non-Jews ? Do you think that is justified?

There were alot of extenuating circumstances involved. It was not a black-and-white matter. I'd like to ask you a question though. Do you think Israel should be destroyed like Tinmore or are you in favor of a 2 state solution? Just curious.

Peace can be yours.

Jews did not steal land from Christians and muslims-----however----muslims and Christians stole
land from jews------and lots of other people-----muslims and Christians stole land from
hindus and from American Indians and from natives of Africa and Australia and Asia-----learn some
history

A very interesting historical note------it was actually CHRISTIANS who invented a law which prevented
jews from owning land------1700 years ago. 1400 years ago muslims adopted that law. -----
thus all land OWNED by jews became "STOLEN" according to the filth which fascinates you.

Forum List

Back